Samsonite Firelite

Samsonite Firelite Questions & Answers

55cm Spinner, 69cm Spinner, 75cm Spinner and 81cm Spinner

2 questions from our users

Does anyone has the review for samsonite orfeo 81cm?
I had one and gave it to my daughter for local travel in a car. Nothing wrong with it, except many airline and check in counters would put 'heavy ' stickers on it even though it was less than 20kg. A train check-in at Montreal to Ottawa refused to take it on the carriage and it had to go in the baggage wagon. Maybe the burnt orange colour attracted the attention.I had one and gave it to my daughter for local travel in a car. Nothing wrong with it, except many airline and check in counters would put 'heavy ' stickers on it even though it was less than 20kg. A train check-in at Montreal to Ottawa refused to take it on the carriage and it had to go in the baggage wagon. Maybe the burnt orange colour attracted the attention.

do you have any reviews on Samsonite Octolite 67cm
We bought an Octolite 81 cm. Its hinge busted off on its maiden voyage! Didn't even make it intact from Australia to Norway. Now completely useless. We now have the hassle of trying to get warranty in a foreign speaking country. The zipper was intact. The hinge protrudes and must have caught on something in transit.

Get an answer from our members and Samsonite representatives