Samsung DMS500TRW

Dishwasher Works Very Well

Date PurchasedJan 2011

Kim EconomosIllawarra, NSW

No Sams singing here!

Our machine too broke down about a month out of warranty....steel door cables broke and wrecked the plastic wheels and now the mother board has broken. This was a couple of years ago and as our household has decreased back to the 2 of us we decided we didnt need a dishwasher. After Christmas and numerous family dinners during the festive season Ive changed my mind....and thought I would just get it repaired again. After reading the reviews though we will now look for a new one.....so what is a good dishwasher to buy?

Date PurchasedMay 2013
    Shirleyfuss

ShirleyfussSydney

Worked perfectly until it broke

This dishwasher was brilliant but is now not fixable after an error message. I had it for 5 years which judging by other reviews, lasted longer than most. Absolutely no issues with it until it broke. Easy to use, compartments worked well to fit maximum number of dishes. Easy to clean. Functions were user friendly. Just disappointed it suddenly stopped working.

Date PurchasedDec 2012
    Mat

Mat

Good clean, doesn't last

Date PurchasedMay 2012

Matthew

Matthew

Ran for 5 years only recently had issues.

Date PurchasedJan 2012

Greg

GregPerth, WA

great machine

this every thing you want in a dishwasher , the only thing is the cutterly basket the base falls out after sometime and i have to purchase a new one (should be stronger )
    i have had this machine for some 2 years or more good dishwasher would buy another

Date PurchasedJan 2014

BRIAN.M

BRIAN.MGold coast

Never again Samsung. Must read this. Get your refund. We did!

Date PurchasedFeb 2012

Hi. Our dishwasher has just died outside warranty and wondering if you could recommend or assist as

Hi. Our dishwasher has just died. Plumber been out and no blockage. Sounds like pump is trying to run water through but not the case. No blockage in taps and running fine. We want to avoid wasting to repair if you feel we need to purchase a new dishwasher. Hoping not the case as we would then avoid Samsung again

Date PurchasedJun 2015
    Fog

Fog

Our Worst Appliance Experience in 40 Years

Date PurchasedFeb 2012
    Roley

RoleyAdelaide

Samsung just stick to phones and junky electronic trinkets

Date PurchasedMay 2013

E2 error code

No problems with unit until 3 days ago, when the E2 error code came up.I went to the troubleshooting manuel and verified water was available to the inlet hose. I emptied the drain to ensure it was clear. I poured hot water into the drain and turned washer on. Pump worked fine as you could feel the heat in the drain line. I googled for info and found this site. Someone with similar issues had phoned Samsung direct and the problem was rectified at no cost. Accordingly I have just rung Samsung and they have a technichen coming Tues . I will advise the outcome.

Date PurchasedJul 2013
    Bill
    Bill

Technician came as advised and replaced aqua stop in less than 30 mins..Dishwasher back up and running . At no cost and good service. Thanks to Tulloch post in Aug and Paula's Nov post and Samsung even though machine was out of warrenty

1aussiegal1967

1aussiegal1967Sydney, NSW

Another piece of dung from Samsung the Samsung DMS500TR Dishwasher

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Paula

PaulaSydney

Free samsung repairs

Thanks to Tulloch post of August, i contacted samsung as i had e2 error as well, and they are going to repair it without cost to me! All dishwashers bought after 2011. Tulloch (and samsung) have just saved me $800 as i was about to buy a new machine. Thanks!

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Seriously used less than 20 times now completely dead.....

Date PurchasedJun 2012
    zoomzoomzoom

zoomzoomzoomGEELONG

LEMON, 5 break downs. Destroyed our flooring

After five breakdowns and months of time waiting for the repairer in Geelong to comeback and repair it. We are now dumping it. Water has destroyed our timber floors in the kitchen and will require an insurance claim. 5 year extended wrnty was essential other wise repair would have added up to $1k. I RECOMMEND keeping away from Samsung dishwashers. Ok while it was working but not up to scratch with its engeneering IMO. Standard wrnty is completely inadequate.

Date PurchasedMay 2011

AVOID! Not reliable in the least!

Date PurchasedJan 2012

Tulloch

TullochMelbourne

Samsung now repairs dishwashers for free!

Date PurchasedApr 2011

Captain Fingers

Captain FingersAU

Samsung? Never again..!

Bought in February 2013. Cleaned good, drying was okay. So far, so good. 6 weeks after the warranty expired the notorious E2 warning pops up. Estimated repair costs: $400+. No thanks! We paid $530 NEW! Samsung was no big help on the phone either. After a short discussion my wife and I decided to scrap the Samsung and go for another brand (Miele). Will check user reviews on productreview.com.au in the future.

Vin

Vin

Fix for E2 error

Michael

MichaelHallam, VIC

Build quality is not good. Door Handle broke in just over 3 1/2 Years.

The good.
    Washes good.
    Not very noisy

Bought in October 2012. Door handle broke in April 2016. Extended warranty runs out in October so.. it will be repaired. From reading the reviews on product review, looks like I will have to start looking out for a new dishwasher in the very near future. I will be going with another brand and would 100% recommend checking user reviews even if you chose a Samsung on Product review before you buy any appliance. It's helped me in the past.
    It's a pity I didn't look this one up before I bought it.