Samsung Galaxy S10

128GB and 512GB

Daniela G.

Daniela G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best phone ever

Needed a new phone so I got the s10. I don't have all the problems I had with my old phone. Great quality especially as I take a lot of photos and also I can't always have my laptop on me so very responsive when I'm accessing social media and emails. Still don't use all the features but will do as my responsibility increases with work

Purchased in September 2019 at Telstra.

Ozzie Khoo

Ozzie Khoo

Basically perfect.

Perfect screen size to hold in my opinion. The brightness is very good, it gets very dark and is adequately bright in outdoors condition. I am worried about the durability of the curved glass, so I use a case. The camera is very good, but not the best. I would have preferred it to be a higher megapixel camera. The night mode is pretty good, but details could be sharper sometimes. The battery life is pretty good, but not the best. If it had a slightly bigger battery and lasted slightly longer it would be great. The experience is smooth and buttery for an Android device.
Overall if the battery was a little bigger and the camera was slightly higher megapixel it would be the perfect phone.

Purchased in March 2019.

Disillusioned

Worst phone ever. If it wasnt so expensive I would dump it in the bin

Biggest tegret getting this phone and next biggest regret getting it through Telstra who dont care that it doesn't work. They said they could only do something if I had bought it on line.
Samsung S10 phone calls keep dropping out, settings change, cannot send text messages at night and emails are a nightmare. The worst phone on the market and Samsung should be ashamed. I would happily throw it in the bin if it wasnt so expensive.. Buy the Samsung S10 and you will regret it. Cheap piece of rubbish with an expensive price tag.
As for Telstra, they only care about money, there is noooooo service.

Purchased in July 2019 at Telstra for $1,700.00.

MickSamsung
JoanneSamsung

Hi Jo,
Cannot access that link. This phone! I really dont have the time for this. I am going to return the phone and get an iphone instead.
Anna

Terry L

Terry LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for low signal strength reception

I bought this phone because both Telstra and Optus rate it is the best for reception in low signal strength areas - and that describes our house. The S10 was bought from Officeworks at a time when the price had dropped to $1100 - still a lot for a phone. It works well with good reception and excellent call/voice quality. The camera is good, but that was a secondary consideration. I wanted a phone that works without having to go out onto the nature strip to make/receive calls. One happy customer.

Purchased in September 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $1,099.00.

Chia Yiong W.

Chia Yiong W.

Great phone

The phone is good. Fast processor, good camera and superb screen. However, the fingerprint scanner is rather unreliable. It don't always work. Soemtimes software can be slightly irriting. Battery is average

Purchased in May 2019 at Samsung for $1,349.00.

Deb.B

Deb.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung S 10 upgrade amazing phone.

I recently upgraded from my S7 to a Samsung S10. I am very pleased with my purchase. The S10 is very easy to use. Very camera takes nice quality photos, still playing with the settings.
Had no trouble transferring from S7 to S10.

Purchased in August 2019 at Telstra.

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

S10 like the S9 is beyond belief [Worth every treat]

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,000.00.

Anna

AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fast and just the right size

The camera of S10 is incredible. I use the live focus and wide angle a lot. Even at night time the quality of photos aren't too bad. The display of S10 is way brighter than my previous phone, S8. I am using a UAG case so its safe from drops. I have everything in this phone. Emails, video chats, social media, playing games and watching movies. Apps run smoothly on this phone. The speaker is a big plus, and finger print scanner is big move and very handy than the one on the back. I still dont want to use Bixby as she's so hard to train compare to Google Assistant.

Purchased in May 2019.

Becky

BeckyAdelaide

Best phone ever!!

The quality camera is great (photographer wannabe here) lol all applications run very smoothly. I got the pearl white and its beautiful. I have dropped it a few times already but no cracks in the screen or anything yet. It's the best phone I've ever owned.

Purchased in March 2019 at Optus for $1,200.00.

GaryT

GaryTSydney, NSW

Alternative to the Iphone

I have used an Iphone for the last 5 years and decided to make a change. Although, it took a little time to get used to. It has been amazing and can do things the Iphone can't do.
Great job Samsung

Purchased in May 2019 for $950.00.

Ellie

EllieHunter Region, NSW

Great Phone!

Very happy with my samsung galaxy s10. I recently upgraded from an S7, and am very happy with the quality of the camera (both front and back) and the display - easy and comfortable to use and looks good. No issues so far.

Purchased in May 2019 at BecexTech Australia for $968.75.

Great

Phone is good, needs work on how things layout on apps like fb. Otherwise camera is great, bar the zoom that always seems to be on no matter what. Great quality though

Purchased in May 2019 at Vodafone.

April S.

April S.

Love it

Can't give enough praise for the camera. I love the camera/photo assist and quality of photos my kids love playing with the virtual emoji on the camera. Screen is really sleek and smooth. More them enough phone storage and apps seem to run smoothly so far. No complaints overall.

Purchased in July 2019 at Optus.

Aman

AmanSydney

Phone is good but camera quality is worst

purchased this phone because of camera. Advertising is over promote this phone for camera quality but my experience is very bad with camera quality. Lots of noise in image and pathetic image and video quality...

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,050.00.

MickSamsung
Cris

Crisvic, 3158

Beautiful phone, smooth and seamless operation, perfect slimline design with a screen that makes gaming easy on the eyes

Love the feel, however it is slippery, and I dropped it in the first week, cracking the glass on the back! Unfortunately before I discovered it came with a plastic cover in the box. Definitely a must to protect from accidents. Heartbroken :(
Its operation is quicker than any phone I’ve owned previously and the screen is so perfect that it looks like you can walk through it!
And did I mention the camera? It has stunning depth of field and light adjustment, which allows you to take portraits against a light source with perfect clarity. The first phone I have instantly bonded with, and here’s hoping we’ll have a great future together!

Heavyduty A.

Heavyduty A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well Meh. Nothing too ground breaking.

The phone is good but nothing ground breaking imo. Maybe for me, cz I bought it fr it's camera, but it's just ok, I'd prefer IphoneX (just for pics) . In general I m an android fan, and had high hopes from it. Maybe it's a great phone in other means but I wasn't very impressed by the camera.

Purchased in March 2019.

Maurice G BoyceSydney, NSW

Frustrating and Difficult to Use

Purchased in May 2019 at Telstra Hurstville for $1,200.00.

Olivia

Olivia

Love it

Upgrading from my S8, the S10 is so wonderful. Very polished, fast and takes some great photos in all kinds of lighting. Tad expensive but worth every penny. Very happy!

Purchased in April 2019.

danR

danRSydney, NSW

Great phone

Super fast, great camera, great support, awesome looking screen as long as you don't mind the hole punch design. Ordered from the Samsung Education store, was shipped really fast, arrived within 2 days.

Purchased in February 2019 at Samsung Online store for $1,000.00.

dsharma

dsharmaSydney, NSW

It's fantastic

Its a great phone specially when i upgraded fro S7 edge. The Cameras are beautiful, specially the three positioning. I am very happy with my purchase. Battery runs a bit quickly as my display is always on.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,399.00.

Kamal

Kamalasked

Galaxy S10 128GB

Stuck between s10 and s10+. I’m happy to get s10 as I don’t like bigger phones but battery concerns me, as all the reviews I have seen reported it. Kindly advice.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Kamal, the main differences between the S10+ and S10 include battery size, camera specs as well as internal storage options. We have provided a link below to assist you with a side-by-side comparison of the two models.

> https://www.samsung.com/au/smartphones/galaxy-s10/compare/

Jo
Samsung AU

John W.asked

I upgraded from my trusty s6+ to the s10. It has been a whole heap of trouble for two main reasons 1, The proximity sensor is faulty, so my ear keeps putting my calls on hold, (grrr), and 2. The voice conversion software is really ridiculously hopeless. This feature is used multiple times daily by me making notes, constructing texts on the go. I returned to Telstra for assistance, they did factory reset, seemed to fix the proximity sensor, (but not the voice conversion) however wo mins later, proximity sensor faulty again. Returned to store (120 km round trip) and was given replacement phone......same issues repeated. Not happy. What to do? I have reverted to my trusty s6+ for the present and confidence is very low. Telstra have offered me a free choice in an alternative phone brand..... we have two S9+ phones in the family so I would like one of these, but Telstra say none are available anywhere. Looking at Google phones but many unhappy owner's reviews so just a bit glum about the whole experience. Ideas?

lexxel
lexxel

the pixel just going by reports gives you a slightly better picture - return the phone to swap it with another s10

with any product you buy some trivial errors happen on some - error margain is i think about 5% as its impossible to test every single product - this means you could get a pixel and errors happen or a sony and errors happen and even iphone
the errors or faults you describe sound like manufacturing fault so you should be able to swap the phone immediately without charge

John W.

You have a comment on the pathetic voice to note/text conversion performance?

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB

Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB

4.2
Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB

Samsung Galaxy S10 512GB

CategoryMobile PhonesMobile Phones
Price (RRP) $1,349$1,699
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging Port USB-CUSB-C
Operating SystemAndroidAndroid
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Display
Pixel Density550 ppi550 ppi
Screen Size 6.1"6.1"
Screen Resolution1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels
Display TechnologyAMOLEDAMOLED
Camera
Max Video Resolution 2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Front Camera(s)10MP Wide10MP Wide
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide
Hardware
ProcessorExynos 9820 Octa (8 nm): Octo-core 2x2.73 GHz, 2x2.31 GHz, 4x1.95 GHzExynos 9820 Octa (8 nm): Octo-core 2x2.73 GHz, 2x2.31 GHz, 4x1.95 GHz
Internal Storage128 GB512 GB
Battery Size3,400 mAh3,400 mAh
Memory (RAM)8 GB8 GB
Build
Colour / Finish Prism Black, Prism White, Prism GreenPrism Black, Prism White, Prism Green
Dimensions 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8 mm