128GB, 512GB

• Software
Rafael Levy E.

Rafael Levy E.Sydney, NSW

Best android phone

Best android phone there is. I can't imagine going back to flat phones. I love the curved edges and the edge side bar that you can use to access favorite apps easily.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $1,200.00.

mandyj

mandyjPerth, WA

This phone is nothing but a headache

I have had this phone since August last year, cant charge it , tried different chargers I have purchased myself, right now with covid19 and having to be in lockdown, the last thing I need is this phone stuffing up yet again.
Will never get a Samsung again

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone.

Pablo Z.

Pablo Z.Sydney, NSW

A powerful phone

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $1,099.00.

brooke

brookeOfficer

I've converted

Usually an apple iPhone person however my husband has always wanted to make the switch to Samsung, I was hesitant at first but am so glad I did. The phone is a great design and much easier to use than I expected. No complaints.

Carty

CartyQueensland

Say good bye to iPhones

Sleek, fast, elegant and easy to use. Compared an iPhone 11 at a Queen concert. The camera is great superior to iPhone in zoom and low light. Battery lasts all day and then some. The stereo sound is great coming from the top and bottom. The oled screen colours and detail superb. It's light and only 7mm longer than an iPhone 6 yet much more screen. The ringtone volume is excellent the iPhone X was hardly heard from a pocket not so with the S10. Use older galaxy phones for work this is next level.
Telstra only sell single sim models buy at JB HiFi get a better price and still be on the next work of your choice.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,399.00.

Micheline P.

Micheline P.Perth, WA

Samsung Galaxy S10

Perfect product for what i needed a new phone so i choosen a Samsung galaxy S 10..
My last phone was a Samsung galaxy S 7 Edge and i perfer using this new phone..
I love the new features and i am extremely excited with using this new Samsung galaxy S 10..
It's a beautiful phone to use and it's so easy to use the features

Purchased in February 2020 at Optus .

jon d.

jon d.Hunter Region, NSW

Worst phone I've ever owned

I bought the galaxy s10+ brand new .

This phone has caused me nothing buy troubles .

Phone will not let me charge it. Bought new chargers and fault was with phone. Sent to samsung (which was very annoying because it left me without a phone for 10 days) and they just sent it back saying they couldn't find fault and wiped memory clear .

I had to pay 100 dollars for a wireless charger which is the only way I can charge this phone now and samsung are not helpful and will not rectify this faulty phone.

Do not buy this phone !! I highly regret getting mine.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,300.00.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prefect phone

Easy to use quick and fast and good battery life quick charging and very good camera. Can charge others people's phone run her smoothly as long as you don't clog it up.

Purchased in May 2019 at Vodafone for $1,300.00.

Kelsey

KelseyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good but battery is a bit sad

I love the size, it weights almost nothing. However, the battery isn't as great as I expected it to be. I find that it will barely last a day for me. I use my phone regularly but still. I love the big screen and overall quality though

Purchased in December 2019 at Telstra.

worst mobile ever, worst customer service ever

This mobile was never set up correctly, the screen keeps going blank even while dialling, the brightness seems to be permanently set on energy saving mode, the Samsung shop has never heard of enhanced volume, the phone keeps signalling that there is a message but there is no message, There was a fault that the other party could not hear the caller so the first party would have to redial.
There are just too many faults that cost the owner time and money in lost time. I never had any problems with a former Galaxy s4.The customer service is 1/10. Why is it not possible to speak to someone in Australia. The user manual is not helpful.

Pro HairCentral Queensland, QLD

Great phone

Great Phone. I heavily rely on it due to being self employed. My only issue is that I find the battery life isnt that great, even when closed all tabs.!

Purchased in January 2020 at Optus shop.

PCJB

PCJBAustralia

Cant fault this phone

This phone is the least buggy and smooth running phone I have owned. Camera works well and takes good photos. Battery life has been good 6 months in and it charges very quickly. I had the original Galaxy S phone and It was beyond crap so I swore I would never buy a Samsung again. Glad I changed my mind!!

Purchased in June 2019.

Multimedia123

Multimedia123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hot to touch, battery drains and calls don't connect.

Don't recommend buying this phone handset. Often gets too hot to touch (just browsing internet or taking photos), battery not lasting a day when not even using at work and sometimes calls not connecting. Not a reliable product at all! Samsung wants me to get diagnosed for up to 72 hours. Even though I am disabled and cannot be without a phone. Don't buy Samsung, living up to its explosive reputation for me.

Purchased at Samsung Physical store.

Grant

GrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Keeps restarting randomly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Vodafone.

Neh al

Neh alPerth, WA

Hybrid sim which makes it unique

I like this phone but what i noticed recently, the battery is not lasting like before and it is less than a year old...other than that great phone and slim and fast processor .

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for $1,189.50.

Ge customer

Ge customerPerth, WA

Work phone

Samsung galaxy s10 512 gb that I use at work for making calls/receiving calls , taking photos of jobs , also used for note book. I find it quite good and easy to use. Bluetooth is easy to sync with the work ute. Takes quality photos, speaker volume during calls is high quality. Heaps of space for photos and notes with 512 gb storage. I would recommend this phone if your looking for a work phone.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear that you are enjoying your Samsung S10! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed on to the team. If you any further enquiries, please reach out to us via private message so we may assist you.

Amy M.

Amy M.Perth, WA

It's better than the last one but has some frustrating features

I'm happy with the over all quality of the phone, it's battery life is good and very thin and compact without comprising on screen size. The biggest negative for me is the finger print sensor on the home screen. It takes longer to wake up than others and when I try and wake it up quickly the OS predicts an accidental touch and blacks out again. Also had issues with keyboard freezing and going dim for no reason. All can be repaired with software improvements

Purchased in October 2019 at Optus.

Tej

Tej

Very good phone

I recently purchased white s10. Previously I had a iPhone 7.I like s10 because Gorgeous Infinity-O display, Solid battery life with Wireless PowerShare, Blazing-fast performance. Screen is very smooth.. 10/10 review

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $999.00.

Li Qin Khoo

Li Qin KhooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good phone

Have always been using iPhones since a while ago. Decided to go on a change then. Overall, it has been good, the software provides more customisation to the phone. The processing speed is also quick and the camera is amazing. It takes great pictures at night! However the night mode does not work if the phone has a theme on and the ultrasonic fingerprint scanner does not work for me at all most of the time.

Purchased in April 2019.

bill27SYDNEY

Samsung warranty

Great phone but mine developed a problem after 3 months intermittently saying moisture detected in charging connector, the phone has never been wet.
Took phone out of case to have a closer look but dropped it and it has a very small crack at top of screen, long story short samsung want to charge me to replace the screen then fix the original problem under warranty, I cant recharge the phone and I cant get it fixed as per Australian consumer law because of an unrelated problem. This is my 6th Samsung phone and possible last one due to issues with samsung warranty.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,100.00.

Hi Kath
My phone is waiting for me to pick up in Chatswood , it's been sent back iun repaired as I decided against replacing the screen.

KathSamsung

I see, Bill. You are always welcome to reach out again, via the link above should you have any further enquiries.

EBGasked

why do my settings keep changing at random.
Why don't you Answer my questions above.

AdaSamsung

If you are experiencing any troubles with your S10, we recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

You can make a booking via the link below:

Ada

EBG

it has been back to Samsung 4 times already. why should I waste any more time on this piece of crap!!!!

EBGasked

still waiting for an answer as to my settings keep changing at random. how can I lock my settings ???????????????

AdaSamsung

Hi, if you are experiencing troubles with your S10, we recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below:

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603 for further assistance.

Ada

please read below.
There are just too many faults that cost the owner time and money in lost time. I never had any problems with a former Galaxy s4. The customer service is 1/10. Why is it not possible to speak to someone in Australia. The user manual is not helpful.
This phone has been back to Samsung 3 time and back to Telstra 3 times. How much more time do I have to waste?
Kath from Samsung
Sorry to hear of the connectivity issues you are experiencing with your Samsung S10. I understand that you have visited our store three times previously and I would like to look further into this interaction. Would you be able to forward your enquiry over to us via the link below as it is our main point of contact?
EBG I don't have Facebook.
ADA from Samsung
If you are unable to reach the Social Team via our social channels, you can also reach out to our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603 for further assistance.
EBG
Just back from the Samsung phone shop (for the 4th time), getting my settings reset (again) to what I want. Why do my settings keep changing at random?
The 1300 number is in the Philippines. Why can’t I speak to someone in Australia? I spent 1 1/2 hours talking to the Philippines 2 weeks ago and got nowhere. They are far more concerned with verifying one’s identity than actually problem solving.
Kath from Samsung
Multiple factors could be the cause, EBG. This may include but not be limited to third party applications downloaded on your Samsung S10. If you would like further support, I would recommend contacting the number provided or alternatively, you can visit your nearest Samsung service centre to get a member of our team to help look into this for you! You can find your nearest authorised service centre via the link below:
EBG
just wasted 35 minutes talking to someone in the Philippines and achieved nothing. The suggested I take my phone to the nearest service centre at Olympic park Sydney .great I live in Adelaide.!

ADA from Samsung
Your feedback has not gone unnoticed and will be passed on.
You can however, find your nearest service centre via the link below:
If you don't have time to visit, or can't get to one of our Service Locations - you also have the option to drop it off at your local Australia Post office. For more information, please see below:
Problems of random setting changes.1. This phone permanently set on energy saving mode. The screen brightness keeps going dim while I am trying to take pictures for work out doors .
2. The volume keeps doing down. I am partially deaf and have to keep setting the volume back to max. Samsung customer service centre has never heard of enhanced Volume.!
3. I wanted the battery charged to show on screen but the manual does not show how to set this up.
4. The screen keeps going blank after 10 seconds even while I am still dialling.
5. The picture settings keep changing at random ie the photo size and shape.
6. Today the photo mode keeps reversing to Selfi mode instead of picture mode
7. The screen rotation would not work for more than 1 week.
8. There has been a persistent problem where after 5 minutes the call partially drops out I can hear the other party but they can]t hear me. No one at Samsung has ever addressed this problem. This means I have to make more calls than necessary.
9. I want all my pictures stored in one place. I don’t want them stored under separate headings or in separate files.

10. Why does Gallery open in edit mode?

11. There is something wrong with the screen sensitivity in theat one has to swipe the screen up to 10 times just to answer a call.

12. And many more problems with random setting changes. This phone cannot do even the most functions ie take a picture then send by either email or SMS. With this This phone there is no guarantee that I can complete a call without the call dropping out.
13. This phone is now costing me time and money both in lost calls and visiting your Samsung agents . I am a civil engineer and I charge $A75 per hour. So far you have wasted more than 10 hours of my time. so what are you goinh to do about it ???????

EBGasked

I wrote a review of the Samsung s10 why is it not on your web site???????

Pending

worst mobile ever, worst customer service ever

Pro Hair

I dont believe its a bad phone at all. It could be you just got a lemon which happens in ever product we buy. Perhaps go to a phone or computer shop and ask for help in a calm manner. It could be something very simple.
Good luck

EBG

you cant use a lemon to make phone calls. this phone has been back to Samsung 3 time and back to Telstra twice. how much more time do I have to waste?

KathSamsung

A member of our team will endeavour to reach out to you as soon as possible!

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives