Samsung Galaxy S10

• Software

Jeevan Rana

Jeevan Rana

Good Phone

I'm happy with the over all quality of the phone, it's battery life is good and very thin and compact without comprising on screen size. The biggest negative for me is the finger print sensor on the home screen. It takes longer to wake up than others and when I try and wake it up quickly the OS predicts an accidental touch and blacks out again. Also had issues with keyboard freezing and going dim for no reason. All can be repaired with software improvements

PCJB

PCJBAustralia

Cant fault this phone

This phone is the least buggy and smooth running phone I have owned. Camera works well and takes good photos. Battery life has been good 6 months in and it charges very quickly. I had the original Galaxy S phone and It was beyond crap so I swore I would never buy a Samsung again. Glad I changed my mind!!

Purchased in June 2019.

Multimedia123

Multimedia123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hot to touch, battery drains and calls don't connect.

Don't recommend buying this phone handset. Often gets too hot to touch (just browsing internet or taking photos), battery not lasting a day when not even using at work and sometimes calls not connecting. Not a reliable product at all! Samsung wants me to get diagnosed for up to 72 hours. Even though I am disabled and cannot be without a phone. Don't buy Samsung, living up to its explosive reputation for me.

Purchased at Samsung Physical store.

Grant

GrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Keeps restarting randomly.

Purchased in December 2019 at Vodafone.

Neh al

Neh alPerth, WA

Hybrid sim which makes it unique

I like this phone but what i noticed recently, the battery is not lasting like before and it is less than a year old...other than that great phone and slim and fast processor .

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for $1,189.50.

Ge customer

Ge customerPerth, WA

Work phone

Samsung galaxy s10 512 gb that I use at work for making calls/receiving calls , taking photos of jobs , also used for note book. I find it quite good and easy to use. Bluetooth is easy to sync with the work ute. Takes quality photos, speaker volume during calls is high quality. Heaps of space for photos and notes with 512 gb storage. I would recommend this phone if your looking for a work phone.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear that you are enjoying your Samsung S10! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed on to the team. If you any further enquiries, please reach out to us via private message so we may assist you.

Kath

Amy M.

Amy M.Perth, WA

It's better than the last one but has some frustrating features

Purchased in October 2019 at Optus.

Tej

Tej

Very good phone

I recently purchased white s10. Previously I had a iPhone 7.I like s10 because Gorgeous Infinity-O display, Solid battery life with Wireless PowerShare, Blazing-fast performance. Screen is very smooth.. 10/10 review

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $999.00.

Li Qin Khoo

Li Qin KhooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good phone

Have always been using iPhones since a while ago. Decided to go on a change then. Overall, it has been good, the software provides more customisation to the phone. The processing speed is also quick and the camera is amazing. It takes great pictures at night! However the night mode does not work if the phone has a theme on and the ultrasonic fingerprint scanner does not work for me at all most of the time.

Purchased in April 2019.

MickSamsung

bill27SYDNEY

Samsung warranty

Great phone but mine developed a problem after 3 months intermittently saying moisture detected in charging connector, the phone has never been wet.
Took phone out of case to have a closer look but dropped it and it has a very small crack at top of screen, long story short samsung want to charge me to replace the screen then fix the original problem under warranty, I cant recharge the phone and I cant get it fixed as per Australian consumer law because of an unrelated problem. This is my 6th Samsung phone and possible last one due to issues with samsung warranty.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,100.00.

Hi Kath
My phone is waiting for me to pick up in Chatswood , it's been sent back iun repaired as I decided against replacing the screen.

KathSamsung

I see, Bill. You are always welcome to reach out again, via the link above should you have any further enquiries.

Kath

Daniela G.

Daniela G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best phone ever

Needed a new phone so I got the s10. I don't have all the problems I had with my old phone. Great quality especially as I take a lot of photos and also I can't always have my laptop on me so very responsive when I'm accessing social media and emails. Still don't use all the features but will do as my responsibility increases with work

Purchased in September 2019 at Telstra.

Ozzie Khoo

Ozzie Khoo

Basically perfect.

Perfect screen size to hold in my opinion. The brightness is very good, it gets very dark and is adequately bright in outdoors condition. I am worried about the durability of the curved glass, so I use a case. The camera is very good, but not the best. I would have preferred it to be a higher megapixel camera. The night mode is pretty good, but details could be sharper sometimes. The battery life is pretty good, but not the best. If it had a slightly bigger battery and lasted slightly longer it would be great. The experience is smooth and buttery for an Android device.
Overall if the battery was a little bigger and the camera was slightly higher megapixel it would be the perfect phone.

Purchased in March 2019.

Not happy

Worst phone ever. If it wasnt so expensive I would dump it in the bin

Biggest tegret getting this phone and next biggest regret getting it through Telstra who dont care that it doesn't work. They said they could only do something if I had bought it on line.
Samsung S10 phone calls keep dropping out, settings change, cannot send text messages at night and emails are a nightmare. The worst phone on the market and Samsung should be ashamed. I would happily throw it in the bin if it wasnt so expensive.. Buy the Samsung S10 and you will regret it. Cheap piece of rubbish with an expensive price tag.
As for Telstra, they only care about money, there is noooooo service.

Purchased in July 2019 at Telstra for $1,700.00.

MickSamsung
AdaSamsung

Hi Jo,
Cannot access that link. This phone! I really dont have the time for this. I am going to return the phone and get an iphone instead.
Anna

Terry L

Terry LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for low signal strength reception

I bought this phone because both Telstra and Optus rate it is the best for reception in low signal strength areas - and that describes our house. The S10 was bought from Officeworks at a time when the price had dropped to $1100 - still a lot for a phone. It works well with good reception and excellent call/voice quality. The camera is good, but that was a secondary consideration. I wanted a phone that works without having to go out onto the nature strip to make/receive calls. One happy customer.

Purchased in September 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $1,099.00.

Chia Yiong W.

Chia Yiong W.

Great phone

The phone is good. Fast processor, good camera and superb screen. However, the fingerprint scanner is rather unreliable. It don't always work. Soemtimes software can be slightly irriting. Battery is average

Purchased in May 2019 at Samsung for $1,349.00.

Deb.B

Deb.BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung S 10 upgrade amazing phone.

I recently upgraded from my S7 to a Samsung S10. I am very pleased with my purchase. The S10 is very easy to use. Very camera takes nice quality photos, still playing with the settings.
Had no trouble transferring from S7 to S10.

Purchased in August 2019 at Telstra.

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

S10 like the S9 is beyond belief [Worth every treat]

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,000.00.

Anna

AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

Fast and just the right size

The camera of S10 is incredible. I use the live focus and wide angle a lot. Even at night time the quality of photos aren't too bad. The display of S10 is way brighter than my previous phone, S8. I am using a UAG case so its safe from drops. I have everything in this phone. Emails, video chats, social media, playing games and watching movies. Apps run smoothly on this phone. The speaker is a big plus, and finger print scanner is big move and very handy than the one on the back. I still dont want to use Bixby as she's so hard to train compare to Google Assistant.

Purchased in May 2019.

Becky

BeckyAdelaide

Best phone ever!!

The quality camera is great (photographer wannabe here) lol all applications run very smoothly. I got the pearl white and its beautiful. I have dropped it a few times already but no cracks in the screen or anything yet. It's the best phone I've ever owned.

Purchased in March 2019 at Optus for $1,200.00.

GaryT

GaryTSydney, NSW

Alternative to the Iphone

I have used an Iphone for the last 5 years and decided to make a change. Although, it took a little time to get used to. It has been amazing and can do things the Iphone can't do.
Great job Samsung

Purchased in May 2019 for $950.00.

Kamal

Kamalasked

Stuck between s10 and s10+. I’m happy to get s10 as I don’t like bigger phones but battery concerns me, as all the reviews I have seen reported it. Kindly advice.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Kamal, the main differences between the S10+ and S10 include battery size, camera specs as well as internal storage options. We have provided a link below to assist you with a side-by-side comparison of the two models.

> https://www.samsung.com/au/smartphones/galaxy-s10/compare/

Jo

John W.asked

I upgraded from my trusty s6+ to the s10. It has been a whole heap of trouble for two main reasons 1, The proximity sensor is faulty, so my ear keeps putting my calls on hold, (grrr), and 2. The voice conversion software is really ridiculously hopeless. This feature is used multiple times daily by me making notes, constructing texts on the go. I returned to Telstra for assistance, they did factory reset, seemed to fix the proximity sensor, (but not the voice conversion) however wo mins later, proximity sensor faulty again. Returned to store (120 km round trip) and was given replacement phone......same issues repeated. Not happy. What to do? I have reverted to my trusty s6+ for the present and confidence is very low. Telstra have offered me a free choice in an alternative phone brand..... we have two S9+ phones in the family so I would like one of these, but Telstra say none are available anywhere. Looking at Google phones but many unhappy owner's reviews so just a bit glum about the whole experience. Ideas?

lexxel
lexxel

the pixel just going by reports gives you a slightly better picture - return the phone to swap it with another s10

with any product you buy some trivial errors happen on some - error margain is i think about 5% as its impossible to test every single product - this means you could get a pixel and errors happen or a sony and errors happen and even iphone
the errors or faults you describe sound like manufacturing fault so you should be able to swap the phone immediately without charge

John W.

You have a comment on the pathetic voice to note/text conversion performance?

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives