Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

256 GB and 512 GB

!!! Beaware, Samsung S10 phones have issue with bluetooth

hi everyone, i just purchased S10 5g and it has a major issue with bluetooth connectivity. It won't connect to my car bluetooth as a media device, it only connect as a phone to make phone call, and i can't play music.
I have contacted Samsung about this issue and what they basically said " it is a well know issue to samsung and they are "working on it", but they also asked me to buy a new Headunit for my car Lmao. they actually want me to spend $2000 so i can connect their phone with my car, which already has bluetooth connectivity and works well with every other phone.
Samsung also contacted me here at Productreview.com.au about the issue and basically wasted my whole day telling me same thing what i had already heard on phone. so no help from samsung.
so be aware and if playing music from your phone is a big deal for you then wait till they fix this issue.

Purchased in August 2019 at Cash Converters Physical Shop for $1,299.00.

Software
We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, Robin. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through? Jo Samsung AUhi Joanne, what information are you referring to. i haven't had any request for any more info from samsung. all i have got is a message on Facebook about that samsung is "working" on it. i haven't heard anything other news. i had a call from John from samsung a while ago and he asked for the logs and i sent that to him days ago already.

Great phone but heavy

NOTE: This is S10 5G Review - for some reason the settings won't stick.
I find this phone does everything I want; it takes great photo's, has enough storage, and has a fast enough processor to keep things ticking along. The battery life is amazing too - I have forgotten to charge it and managed to get through 48hrs including playing music/youtubes while I walk (screen off mostly).

The downsides are that it is heavy - enough to make one handed operation awkward to impossible. There is a lack of cases generally in AU (I ordered a Spigen from USA), firmware updates seem to lag the more popular S10, and 5G is a bit mythical. I've not seen any 'speedtest' run on my phone that was "wow" yet - certainly nothing good 4G couldn't provide. Not a fault of the phone, just the lack of network - it will change in time. Oh, and there's no heart rate hardware on the 5G - or at least the software doesn't expose it.
In hindsight, I would probably have been better off sticking with the S10+

So good phone, but unless you really crave the extra camera's (I still have yet to see an advantage over my wife's regular S10), you might be better with the S10+

Purchased in June 2019.

better than the note 5

to start off with I thought to have 3 cameras were not going to be anything special but oh my gosh do my photos come out amazing and clear. even the front camera is amazing and with the use of an otterbox case I haven't had to worry about the durability of my phone so I suggest a case the first day of buying the phone the brightness can be controlled so at night it automatical dims and in sunlight, it goes brighter. I use my phone for everything from emails to video calls and tik tok videos. the speed of the 5g phone is amazing too when everything loads quickly and smoothly. if you have had a Samsung before you know how good they are and a lot of apple users are converting to Samsung. 10/10

Purchased in July 2019 for $69.00.

Samsung Galaxy S10 5G 256 GBSamsung Galaxy S10 5G 512 GB
CategoryMobile PhonesMobile Phones
Price (RRP) $1,999$2,299
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, 5G Network Compatible and Waterproof3.5mm Headphone Jack, 5G Network Compatible and Waterproof
Charging Port USB-CUSB-C
Operating SystemAndroidAndroid
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Display
Pixel Density502 ppi502 ppi
Screen Size 6.7"6.7"
Screen Resolution3040 x 1440 pixels3040 x 1440 pixels
Display TechnologyAMOLEDAMOLED
Camera
Max Video Resolution 2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Front Camera(s)10MP Wide, TOF Camera10MP Wide, TOF Camera
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide
Hardware
ProcessorExynos 9820 Octa (8 nm): Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm): Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
Internal Storage256 GB512 GB