4Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

Hardware

Leena
LeenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC36 posts

So far so good

S10 series were almost sold out and many S20 series were available at JB's and Goodguys towards the end of 2020. I was deciding between S10 series or wait until S21 series are released.
S10 5G was $899 on Boxing day at JB Hi-fi. I paid $399 with the Telstra 12 month $65 plan.
I have upgraded from S3 to S5 to J5 to S10 5G.
For the less defect wise, I think S10 series are the current best choice of Samsung's S series.

Show details

Camera Quality
shanul
shanul4 posts
Battery Life
Kris
KrisSydney, NSW8 posts
  Verified 512GB

Good phone with not so good low light selfie camera

The look is so premium. However, the selfie camera is no good at taking photos in low light. The photos have a lot of noise and not worth posting on social media. Consider researching other phones if you're going to buy s10 5G for its camera. Show details
Samsung
Samsung   DM
Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts
  256GB

Great phone with great speeds

I was given this phone after trailing it for 6 weeks and it's great. I've gotten over 500mbs download speeds continuously. The images are great and smooth processer. I do think the amount of cameras on it is overkill and the price a bit steep. But I was gifted it so I'm happy. Show details ·  1
adam
adamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD20 posts

Love it

Have always had iPhones...as I wasn't happy with the latest iPhone I decided to get the samsung galaxy s10 5g from Telstra on a plan, so impressed with this phone I don't think I will go back to apple...highly reccomend the S10 5g... Show details ·  2
David T
David TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified 512GB

Awesome phone but the 5G in Au

Great phone, is larger than the regular S10 of other variants and come with 5G. Bright screen that runs smoothly. Only problem is that 5G is not widely available in Au at the moment. Show details
robin
DaveSydney, NSW11 posts
Courtney H.
Courtney H.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

better than the note 5

to start off with I thought to have 3 cameras were not going to be anything special but oh my gosh do my photos come out amazing and clear. even the front camera is amazing and with the use of an otterbox case I haven't had to worry about the durability of my phone so I suggest a case the first day of buying the phone the brightness can be controlled so at night it automatical dims and in sunlight, it goes brighter. I use my phone for everything from emails to video calls and tik tok videos. the speed of the 5g phone is amazing too when everything loads quickly and smoothly. if you have had a Samsung before you know how good they are and a lot of apple users are converting to Samsung. 10/10 Show details