Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

256 GB, 512 GB

adamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love it

Have always had iPhones...as I wasn't happy with the latest iPhone I decided to get the samsung galaxy s10 5g from Telstra on a plan, so impressed with this phone I don't think I will go back to apple...highly reccomend the S10 5g...

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,584.00.

Samsung
KathSamsung

Great to hear you're happy with your new Samsung S10 5G, Adam. Enjoy and should you have any enquiries, don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Kath
Samsung AU

Thanks Kath will do

David T

David TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome phone but the 5G in Au...

Great phone, is larger than the regular S10 of other variants and come with 5G. Bright screen that runs smoothly. Only problem is that 5G is not widely available in Au at the moment.

Purchased in June 2019 at Samsung Online store for $1,099.50.

robinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

!!! Beaware, Samsung S10 phones have issue with bluetooth

Purchased in August 2019 at Cash Converters Physical Shop for $1,299.00.

Samsung
JoanneSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, Robin. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Jo

Purchased in June 2019.

Courtney H.

Courtney H.South East Queensland, QLD

better than the note 5

to start off with I thought to have 3 cameras were not going to be anything special but oh my gosh do my photos come out amazing and clear. even the front camera is amazing and with the use of an otterbox case I haven't had to worry about the durability of my phone so I suggest a case the first day of buying the phone the brightness can be controlled so at night it automatical dims and in sunlight, it goes brighter. I use my phone for everything from emails to video calls and tik tok videos. the speed of the 5g phone is amazing too when everything loads quickly and smoothly. if you have had a Samsung before you know how good they are and a lot of apple users are converting to Samsung. 10/10

Purchased in July 2019 for $69.00.