Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e (2019)

MPNs: KHSGS10E6128GRNAU, KHSGS10E6128PNK and KHSGS10E6128WHTAU

4.3

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software
Riley J

Riley JSouth East Queensland, QLD

What you expect from a flagship with a few minor downsides

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Mobile.

AdaSamsung
Ashley M.

Ashley M.Victoria

Great value

The phone is exactly as described and fits my needs well. I chose this phone for its flat screen, as opposed to the slightly curved S10. It fits screen protectors well and easily fits in my pocket.

Purchased in July 2019 at Optus.

Luke Snelgar

Luke SnelgarAdelaide

Solid performing phone overall

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Marilyn M.

Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect style for me

Apps all run efficiently. I use S10 for mobile texting, Facebook, Instagram and banking and could not operate without it. I can change the display to dark when needed and the camera capacity in zoom and flash us with great light n shade. Can use at night with or without flash Love this phone

Purchased in February 2020 for A$900.00.

james

jamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better than expected

I am always using a OnePlus phone and I believe they are the fastest phones of all. However there are a few things lacking that I could find on the Samsung S10e.
It has everything you could ask for. It is fast (not as fast as the OnePlus though) but we can forgive that because it is just marginal. The design is fantastic and I think is the perfect size. All phones should be this size, perfect for the pocket. It is funny to see everyone with a big rectangle sticking out their pockets, it look ridiculous. It is cheap compared to other flagship phones and it is Samsung. What else?

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi.

KathSamsung

We're glad to hear you are enjoying your Samsung S10e, James! We really appreciate sharing your feedback on this product and we hope to release more great products :)

Anthony W.

Anthony W.Sydney, NSW

2 + hours in the rain, on the road and still working perfectly with 60% battery!

This phone absolutely smashed our rigorous testing. Literally dropping it on the highway for more than 2 1/2 hours while skateboarding. Absolutely no idea of where it had come loose!

We managed to find it! In the middle of the highway, with plenty of charge.

We took one of laptops out with the hotspot and call the phone for about 10 minutes simply typing "find my phone" in Google. All we had to do was just resin for the call...vlat full volume!

Disaster averted.

We wanted an absolute beast of a phone, AI total workhorse and we found it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$899.00.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear you are currently enjoying your Samsung S10e, Anthony! We really appreciate the time spent to share your feedback on this device with us and I will be sure to pass this on to the team :)

phonetek

phonetek

Fantastic, sleek, powerful.

It really is fantastic. the camera is great, with a premium feeling glass back. plenty of storage, with a fast cpu. the display is high resolution, and brilliantly bright. the software feels polished and premium, and all the apps that I've thrown at it handle it, and I was getting at least a great 103 fps on PUBG mobile. 100% would recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$820.50.

KathSamsung

Great to hear you are enjoying your Samsung S10e! We really appreciate sharing your experience with us and I will be sure to share this with the team :)

Andrew

AndrewGordon 2906, ACT

The right size, right price

A powerful smaller Samsung galaxy phone. I never have to decide which App to keep or delete with 128GB of memory. The last phone where I got great photos was a iPhone, this however takes a better looking photo than an iPhone. I love how it works well with my Samsung smart tv. I'm glad I choose this than an overpriced phone where you don't use all of its features.

Purchased in January 2020 at Costco NSW, Casula for A$727.98.

KathSamsung

Glad to hear you are enjoying your Samsung S10e, Andrew! We really appreciate the time spent to share your feedback with us and I will be sure to forward this on to the team :)

Megan P.

Megan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great phone

I do really like my Samsung Galaxy S10e. It has a great amount of storage, great camera and is pretty easy to use. Although I have had some troubles with the speaker on my phone which will hopefully be fixed soon. Overall I am very happy with my Samsung purchase.

Purchased in October 2019.

Phillip.w

Phillip.w

Powerful little Phone

I've had my S10e for two years now .Really good phone .Big memory ,plenty of R.A.M .Powerful little phone .Durable .Apps run smoothly .Could probably last about 5 years easy .

Purchased in March 2018 at Samsung for A$1,000.00.

Rob

Rob

Free Samsung S10E , Sorry I couldn't do that to anyone. Trash Time

Highly limited in what it can do for the money you pay.
The buttons are set in the wrong place or the screen shot app should use a different trigger. Both way are locked so I spend 30mins each night deleting screen shots , my time is worth more then that. The finger scanner works most of the time and some how works when in my pocket as the phone keeps locking it's self. "Too many attempts locked out"

Ready for the bin Motorola cheaper better around.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$800.00.

sluj69

sluj69

Top fone

I love the Samsung galaxy s10e, this fone is awesome and easy to use, it does stuff i could not imagine, and I'm no fone expert, thank you Samsung galaxy

Purchased in October 2019 at Optus .

Jared

JaredDarling Downs, QLD

Good but older versions are just as good without the price tag

Runs smoothly, has good battery life, charges fast. I like the S8 camera better.
Dont think its worth upgrading to the 10.
Dont appreciate not being able to uninstall certain apps. Shouldn't force unwanted apps onto peoples phones especially unstrusted ones known for privacy breaches. Its a bit unsettling

Purchased in September 2019 at Optus.

Madelynne S.

Madelynne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Purchased this phone due to it's price and reviews. Needed to replace my Samsung J1 as it was a lemon. I've been so happy with this phone and its features.

Purchased in December 2019.

Jason M.

Jason M.Tasmania

Not the best phone

Having had an s8, and upgrading to the s10e. I found it to be very sluggish, and slow. The camera is good. Maybe try the s10 and avoid the s10e

Purchased in October 2019 at Telstra.

Andre

AndreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

S10e - Near perfect phone

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for A$850.00.

G ManSydney, NSW

Galaxy S10e Mobile

The size of the phone is a key compact to fit in one hand to have full control and comfort to use with light weight. Battery is amazing and last all day no problem at all. As phones are getting bigger and bigger this phone batts above its size and is perfect. Fits so easy in my pockets and in my bags. The camera is very good. And has more features than needed. I got the phone for $799 on special with Galaxy Buds as a Bonus offer on a 1 day sale.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$799.00.

Bobby

BobbyMelbourne

Best sized phone.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for A$900.00.

JMD

JMDPerth, WA

Love it!

Upgraded from a Sony Xperia z5 compact. Great camera quality, good size. Annoying feature that you have to press ok after typing in passcode, doesn't automatically unlock. Would have preferred if it came with a white colour option. Seems durable enough with a case on, have dropped it a few times and it still lives! I mostly use for social media, online shopping, news and whatsapp. All apps seem to run smoothly. Battery life is good, but not as amazing as they make it sound, will easily drain if you are watching videos and using social media for half a day. However, great phone overall!

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$1,199.00.

Gaurang patel

Gaurang patelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

this is perfact

Unsurprisingly, the S10e looks almost identical to its siblings. It's a little bit smaller than the regular Galaxy S10 – the screen is 5.8in across the diagonal, rather than 6.1in – but it still incorporates the same silver-tinted edging and wide range of colours

Purchased in September 2019 at online store for A$735.00.