Samsung Galaxy S20+

Samsung Galaxy S20+

128GB (5G), 128GB (4G), 512GB (5G)

3.6

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

Leesh

LeeshSoutheast, SA

Amazing phone!

I bought this phone on a plan for the camera quality. It does not disappoint. It feels amazing and light, sleek. It also came with a case which was handy. The brightness and quality of display is amazing. I use my phone mainly for the video function and messaging. and no issues with either. Front and rear camera are great. I film youtube videos and this works well. No glitches no issues with apps.

Purchased in March 2020 at Optus for A$80.00.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear you are enjoying your Samsung S20+, Leesh! We really appreciate the time spent to share your feedback on this product and I will be sure to pass this on to the team :)

Jeff

JeffEyre Peninsula, SA

Excellent phone

We were so impressed with this phone we went out and bought the S20 Ultra 5G model as well. These are the best thing since sliced bread. So easy to use and very reliable.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$1,699.00.

Paul

Paul

Great Phone with an amazing camera

This is a great phone, with an absolutely amazing camera. It really does everything I need. The one downfall with the phone is the finger print scanner, it is built into the screen and it doesn't work as well as previous models. This may be due to the screen protector that comes pre installed on the phone. I got a great price by price matching the Samsung education store at JB

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

KathSamsung

Great to hear you are enjoying your Samsung S20+, Paul. We really appreciate the time spent to share your experience with us and I will be sure to pass this on to the team! :)

Mobile Phones

Find out how Samsung Galaxy S20+ compares to other Mobile Phones

Janelle L.

Janelle L.Southwest, VIC

love it!

I upgraded from the Galaxy s9 to the Galaxy s20 last week and I couldn't be happier. The camera is comparible to some SLR's. Its fantastic! Lots of new features, software and upgrades. Very happy

Purchased in May 2020 at Vodafone.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear you are currently enjoying your Samsung S20+, Janelle! We really appreciate the time spent to share your feedback with us and I will be sure to pass this along to the team :)

Verndan V.

Verndan V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not a great phone

Average phone at best, converted to a Huawei P30 Pro, super fast, 2 day battery life, excellent cameras, good build quality. Far superior than anything on the market in my opinion.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1,400.00.

Aaron.N

Aaron.N

Impressive Screen

had ot for about 3 weeks. Sceen is great and the 120hz is nice to look at, its just a shame you cant have it switched on with QHD sttings. Phone is fast and responsive but finger print scanner is less responsive compared to previous galaxy models. Battery is average

Purchased in March 2020.

K B N

K B NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent phone

Excellent phone, great speed, great battery life, the phone charges very quickly with super fast charger, camera quality is awesome too. Only flaw I can find right now is lack of headphone jack

Purchased in March 2020 at Samsung Online store for A$1,500.00.

KathSamsung

Great to hear that you are enjoying your Samsung S20+ 5G, Karnik! We really appreciate the time spent to share your perspective with us and I will be sure to forward your feedback on the team!

KlynchSydney, NSW

Another terrible quality product from and insulting interaction with Samsung.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$1,499.00.

Pooia L.

Pooia L.

A good phone, better than my previous S10+

The quality is very good, I also got a Samsung case with it which is nice and safe. using that with a Telstra plan and everything is OK so far.

Purchased in March 2020 at Samsung for A$1,400.00.

Mobile Phones

Find out how Samsung Galaxy S20+ compares to other Mobile Phones

V T

V TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible sim tray holder

Took the sim tray out of my new brand new s20+ and at first try of putting sim and sd card sim tray bends and snaps. Can't believe how flimsy it was.
Samsung customer service was terrible. First ask me to send whole phone to tech for evaluation??? I mean whats there to evaluate. Just send me a new tray.
Talk to another Samsung guys and he tells me i need to go to the Samsung hubs and get and pay for a new tray which may or may not be there!
So no warranty cover! Never again Samsung!

Purchased in March 2020 at Samsung Online store.