Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0

Not so Happy

The Samsung Tab A 7.0 keeps turning off, it appears it may have a sensitive area on the edge of the screen. Its quite annoying. Has anyone else had similar experiences. The rest of the system appears to be alright as i use it for my 6 year old grandson, anyone else experience similar issues?

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Samsung
PhilSamsung

Alita

AlitaGippsland, VIC

Good but not great

I'm glad I bought this Tablet because it has made my life easier in so many ways. I can read books, browse the internet and record video. I'm not pleased with the limited amount of gig space or the tap screen, though. Cleaning is no longer enough to ensure usability. I get very frustrated when I have to repeatedly tap the screen and nothing happens and for this reason now use the device mostly for reading ebooks and just do my surfing on my computer. I'm hoping to upgrade to a better tablet soon or just buy a smart phone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Good value budget unit with budget credentials

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Anna5139

Anna5139Gladstone

Samsung Galaxy tablet

loopylinda

loopylindaQLD, 4122

Love my verastile little book

I asked for an ebook reader for xmas 2010 and this is what I got. I rarely read books on it but do everything else like email, internet. I have it as a quick recipe book in the kitchen. For someone who hates the time a pc takes to boot up I love Android. Use it as a video phone as screen gives a great size picture. Battery life could be better. Hubby has new 7.7 Tab snd is happy.
Size.speed. multi uses
Battery life

Keren009

Keren009AU

Not perfect,but good

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 now,to be honest,it is okay,big screen,easy for watch Youtube and read ebooks,high-resolution,I quite enjoy it.however,the camera is not that good,specially in the envening, the pictures looks.....

However,the price is not too expensive.Still good for me.
big screen with high-resolution
camera is not as expected

onair

onairAU

Great Value, Fits in your back Pocket (Male)

MrD

MrDAU

Good

AndyinBangkok

AndyinBangkokAU

Not perfect but I am happy with!

I love androis and I was looking for a device with almost all in one and smaller than the competitor's one. I follow my friend advice and I could use his for few days before buying mine.

It is portable and light to carry with small (may be too small) 7" screen. Really nice camera to take videos and photos (not sure if 3 or 5 Megapixel). With sim card can make phone call (need headset,) surf the net. It is not perfect but I love it.

The no USB port and price are the most negative aspects
Size, good brand, long battery life
no USB port, no skype videocall (in the first version)

greebocatau

greebocatau

This techno Geek loves this product.

Used PDA phones for years. The bigger screen with built in 3g suits my purposes perfectly. I use an blutooth ear piece, thus n leave it on the desk or in my bag. Build in navigation software is brilliant. Because it s 7 inch it is small enough to fit in all my handbags yet big enough to work, and type on with ease. I also find the ereader a good size just like a paperback and have even watched movies on it lying in bed. Highly recommended, this device has it all in one. No nd to have separate phone and tablet.
Reliable, inexpensive, very easy to use. Lightweight
I have not had any issues at all.

andione1983

andione1983AU

awesome little 7inch Tablet does the job and more

Hi folks, after playing with this for a couple of months now i have grown to love it, i use it for my everyday emails, a breeze to use, i use it as my Bible when i go t church, i use it for games of words with friends in the evening,you can make calls, text, its basically a phone inside.. this is a top notch piece of tech, the only thing i can complain about, is perhaps the occasional sluggushness when there are multiple programs running. I would rate this a 8 out of 10. of as stars are 4 out of 5.
long battery life, nice 7inch form factor, nice solid build, multifunctional device
occasionally sluggish

OK

sanjeewasam

sanjeewasamAU

OK

I am anti apple person due to lack of openness. But I think ipad has better than this. I think I made a mistake. Android is not yet ready for tablets for it is not optimised. It is the best os for up to 3.7 inch and I love my desire.

HTC does much better work with android. Let down from samsung for the price.
Size, Brand, build quality, happy with battery life
-Android is not optimised so oversized icons
-social hub is not working
-price
-no USB port and inclusion of proprietary port so not charging via PC
-Size (screen resolution)