MPNs: R600NZBAXSA and R600NZKAXSA

Lorraine C.

Lorraine C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung Gear Sport

Very disappointed with this smartwatch. Not very accurate with any function, counting of steps very poor, battery life poor, too many individual exercise functions and timing of exercises very in accurate. Not worth the money.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $298.00.

Battery Life
KathSamsung

Rahul verma

Rahul vermaSydney, NSW

Value for money and health related

This is smart watch and using for all purposes instance count heartbeats, count steps, all sports systems and many more. It is valueable gift for everyone. It is worth product. It is reliable product.

Battery Life

Bruce

BruceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Watch fail. Terrible battery life, glitches with software during exercise watch turns off. Cracks in screen.

Have owned watch for 5 months. I'm lucky to get a days life out of battery before needing to be recharged. Needed to turn off all Wi-Fi, blue tooth and GPS connectivity to extend life. Now it gets 2 days. Whats the point without connectivity. Advertising claiming 4.5 days. Watch will turn off and would need restarting during mild boxfit training. It would require resetting to original settings. Screen has cracked in 2 places. Not dropped. Finally Samsung won't warrant repair. Customer service hopeless. Worst watch I've had. I wish I stayed with fitbit.

Purchased in December 2018 for $380.00.

Sapphiree

SapphireeAU

Fun sports watch. Not serious sports watch.

Purchased in December 2017 at eBay for $399.00.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Fails at it's key selling points

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

DissappointedInSamsung

DissappointedInSamsungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst impractical "sport watch" till date

Purchased in September 2018 for $280.00.

Alex

AlexCentral Queensland, QLD

Makes life harder rather than easier

Purchased in December 2017.

Samsung AUSamsung

Good, but can be glitchy.

I purchased this watch primarily for running. One of the annoying little issues I've had with the watch, that are fairly typical of my experience is when I track a run. Even if I wait for the GPS to detect my location, quite often the native run tracking app won't track from the start of my run (even though it's give me the 3,2,1 you've started countdown), resulting in a run that quite often starts ~1km after I've actually started.

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Nick, our techs would be more than happy to help you with this at one of our service centres >https://www.samsung.com/au/support/service-centre/

Anna
Samsung Australia

Wouldn't touch it, biggest waste of money, fitness tracker is ridiculous, nice watch but thats it.

Swimming function blows out by at least 40%, so if you want to use it to track laps, doesn't work. Open ocean, blows out by km's, swim 1500m and now you have swum 13km.
Walking GPS across lakes, and freeways.
Poorly designed, Samsung refuse to refund, so don't risk it.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Manpreet

ManpreetMelbourne

Very satisfied and brings all exercise stats at one place

This is my first smartwatch and now I wear it every day. I load music into it and then use blue tooth headphones to listen while running and I don't need to carry the phone.

I compared it's heart rate monitor and found it more accurate as compared other smartwatches.

Overall, very satisfied.

Jdasylum

JdasylumMandurah

Nice watch. Software needs work

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Azz

AzzBrisbane

I love this watch

You get a lot of bang for buck out of this watch and it seems to be becoming more accurate as I wear it. I love being able to track my steps calories and heart rate especially during workouts. The bezel is easy to use the only issues I have is connecting to iPhone at times and downloading watchfaces via iPhone.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

ImanAlimi

ImanAlimiQLD, 4120

A great smart watch to buy

I purchased this watch about 4 month ago. I still feel feel excited when looking at it.
Although I smashed it badly sometimes, but the screen is clear and no scratch is on the surface, or around. Very durable. Highly recommend it, specially with it's mate "samsung gear iconx". Great match.

Sometimes the apps stops working (2 or 3 times in the last 4 month) which fixed with a restart. Not a drama.

Very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

LJG

LJGRouse Hill

Great and practical smart watch

Bought this watch a couple of months ago and loving it. Paypass awesome although better when OS supports more banks. Being waterproof was also a big sell. Not having to take it off for showers, swimming or water parks is more convenient than you think after coming from a fit bit. Battery only 2 days but not much more out there with longer for that sort of functionality. Overall happy with purchase.

Emma T

Emma TGillieston Heights

Disappointing

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Makes a lot of promises that it cannot keep

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Sarah R

Sarah RMelbourne

Best purchase of the year

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Richard

RichardPerth, WA

Wrist Burn

I bought the watch in December 2017. Within a day I had a severe burn where from the strap. I stopped wearing the watch and it took over 3 weeks for the burn to go. I have not worn the watch in water.

I tried it on the other wrist and had the same issue. I have brought up the matter with Samsung and they simply state that the wrist band is made of " “the band is primarily comprised of silicon, does not contain any hazardous materials and complies with applicable regulatory requirements and standards.” then quote their T&Cs.

If you Google Samsung Gear Sport Burn you will see that this happens regularly.

I suggest you look elsewhere.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Niz C

Niz C

Great smart watch - Not many apps

This is a great smart watch, i researched extensively before deciding on one and am very happy. The design is perfect. Simple and modern allowing you to customise the watch face to be as out there as you want. Come's with several different faces in built, and plenty available to download. Lack of apps can be an issue, but not a deal breaker for me. Battery size is GREAT. 3 full days without charging is possible. Option to switch to waterproof mode for swimming is also a big plus.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

goldcoastwestie

goldcoastwestieGold Coast

A treat for myself

Just bought a new Samsung phone, so thought I would grab myself a Samsung Gear Sport smart watch.
The reason for choosing this one is it is (I would say) Splashproof more than Waterproof at only 50m. I wouldn't try swimming with this, too much money to throw away should it get immersed.

I particularly like the heart rate monitor - I think that is pretty accurate. Not so convinced with the Sleep monitor - good nights rest - I don't think so. It is what it is an app after all.

I chose the Black watch, I thought the Blue was a little too brightly coloured.

Pretty good though.