Samsung WA85N6750BV

Samsung WA85N6750BV

MPN: WA85N6750BV

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

parrott_iceMelbourne

Rubbish washing machine

Bought the above machine a few weeks ago online. Not realizing this model didnt have an agitator rather a spinning disk in the base, i went ahead with the purchase of a black model (another big mistake). The effect of washing in this machine is not limited to clothes getting tangled, draw strings are removed from shorts and track pants. Total design fail

Purchased in December 2020 at bayswater bulk for $800.00.

Easy to use, cleans well.

Great for removing cat and dog hair, just clean filters each wash. It incrementally adds water as it starts wash, don't panic. Don't wash QS mattress toppers, they won't survive.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $807.00.

Suzie U
Suzie USouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem makes it use too much water

I bought this machine in June 2020 and have found that on all cycles the machine pauses mid wash and fills to full no matter what I set the water level too. I have to watch the machine to change the water level back. If I miss this it uses a full water load to wash and rinse. If I set the machine to rinse once it still rinses twice. It will also not save water which is a setting if you rinse an item in the top and want to use that water. Very disappointed as this is my second Samsung washing machine and I had no problems with the first, had it for 11 years befor the pump went and I decided to buy a new one.

Purchased in June 2020 for $869.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WA85N6750BV compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

BarbNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Not happy with this machine at all

Bad choice, 2ND machine in a year. First no water into tub. Second water levels keep changing and program a rinse and sometimes does more. Have tried to get a decision on refund but has taken several weeks. Lots of water used.

MickSamsung
Barb

This machine has now developed a cracked around the rim at the top of the drum. Completely useless cannot use it. What solution can you please give me, PLEASE do something.

KathSamsung

Sorry to hear of what has happened to your Samsung washing machine, Barb. Would you be able to send us a message via the link above so we can investigate into this further?

Kath

Water level keeps changing

Is this by design that when you select water level it still changes mid wash? It's using too much water because of it and you need to monitor the water level until the wsh is done

KathSamsung

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
H MarshPerth, WA

Samsung washing machine

I loved that this machine was black as it’s not your average colour!! I was intrigued by the cancer basin that it had as I never had or used this before, but after using I find it a little awkward. U have to power it on before the water jet will work. It’s also in the way of the detergent draw, making it awkward too add your washing powder/liquid and fabric softener. If I could remove it without the risk of breaking something I would. But apart from those minor things I think this machines great. It holds a lot of washing for its size and does a good job at getting things clean. So anyway overall I’d give it a 7/10 :)

Purchased in June 2019 at RetraVision for $660.00.

MickSamsung
Navjot
NavjotGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product easy to use

I recently purchased this product, easy to install and easy to setup. This washing machine has water jet option. This one is top loader washing machine. very Easy to use.

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung Online store for $664.30.

Jojo
JojoCentral Queensland, QLD

Owner of 8 months+

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $800.00.

AdaSamsung

We appreciate the review you have provided, Jojo. If you are experiencing any difficulties with your washing machine, we recommend for you to contact 1300 362 603 so that we can look into this for you.

Jo

Del28
Del28South East Queensland, QLD

Looks good but that’s where it ends

Purchased in October 2018 at Appliances Online for $699.00.

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WA85N6750BV compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Home maker
Home makerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

ghost in the machine

This machine has a mind of it's own. Very curious as to how it fills the tub with water on spin only, not rinse and spin, many other cyclic anomalies. Had a scuffed side after unpacking at home, could only have happened before or during packing, I let one go through to the keeper. Uses obscene amounts of water repeatedly going through cycles. Five months old and we just want our money back. Samsung reserve the right to inspect the machine first. Bring it on, inspect it, take it away and refund me.l

Purchased in February 2019.

S Ali
S AliPerth, WA

Strong big machine

We had samsung 5.5kg top loader and recently bought this one bcoz of our growing family. Definetly has a big drum, washes clothes good and clean, has quite many options for washing. I havent yet used the inbuilt tub for soaking clothes or handwash, but i do like it. It is safer than the previous model bcoz the lid closes completely once u tap the start button, i.e. u cabt open the lid unless u press stop/pause button. So far doing the job really well, no problems or negatives yet.

shanexu3asked

Hello, I have a 6 month old Samsung Model WA85N6750BV that will not drain the water in the tub. It works as normal until it gets to the drain function and then stops full of water. I have checked the tub filters and water pump filters and they are free of any objects. I have also checked the drain hose and the two hoses connected to the water pump for blockages and they are fine. It seems like no power is getting to the pump as it is not even trying to work. Has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Kind regards
Shane

Its under warranty...call Samsung

shanexu3

Thanks for your help people. I have solved the problem. I pulled the water pump apart and found a small washer wrapped in cotton and lint. This washer floated up to jam the water pump propeller when the washing machine was full of water. When the machine had no water in the tub the washer would sink down and rest in the bottom of the pump, that’s why when I earlier pulled out the pump filter and stuck my finger in to test the water pump propeller it would turn freely. I didn’t have time to wait for a warranty repair person to come around as I had a few loads of school uniforms that needed washing. I’m not sure if the warranty would even cover a foreign object blocking the propeller. Hope this helps others

bhushan rokaasked

I have installted new washing machine of Samsung with model number WA85N6750BV just now but, water doesn't flow inside. Water pressure is ok.

AdaSamsung

Hi Bhushan, we recommend for you to reach out to us directly on 1300 362 603 for further assistance with this.

Ada

H Marsh

Hi not sure if you let the cycle run for a bit but I thought the same with my machine on 1st use, I let it continue and after a minute of 2 the the water will start flowing it just dosnt do it as expected straight away. Hope that helps?

bhushan roka

Thanks . Got it. I waited for 2 min to run water.inside the drum.

Kerry H.asked

Hi, I have just received the top loader 8.5 kilo washer.
At the beginning of a cycle, Before it begins to fill,there is a delay and it pumps out any water from the top bowl that gone into the machine.
The activ dual wash is set to "save.
I would also like to know,on the top of the panel above the water level, there are four icons. I know one if for tub clean ,child lock and sound but can't find out what the first one is.
Thank you. Kerry.

AdaSamsung

Hi Kerry, if you are experiencing troubles with your washing machine, we recommend for you to reach out to our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603 for further assistance.

The panel icons that we assume you may be referring to are: Door Lock, Drum Clean, Child Clock and Sound Off.

Ada

Kerry H.

Thank you. I worked out the first one is door lock.
The other is the weight sensor.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

CategoryTop Loading Washing Machines