Samsung WF8750LSW1

Samsung WF8750LSW1

MPN: WF8750LSW1

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Good but didn’t last long

The machine was working good and didn’t encounter any issues. I do notice that there is a design flaw in the drum seal wherein it easily gets clogged or molds/dirt form together. Consider noise during the spin cycle

I’m giving it 2 stars since I expect washing machines to at least last 5yrs. After 4.5 yrs, the drum appears to have fallen off, makes a banging sound when it spins.

Date PurchasedJan 2014

3 years it is a joke

3 years and the drain pump went bye bye then today 3 years 6 months the bearings have gone in the drum cost more to repair a new one, it really is disappointing that you cant get good quality long lasting machines. I know a company only builds to a standard so it does break down and you have to buy another this keeps people employed. but it also give the owners a huge fortune each year in their pocket

Sam G

Sam GSydney

Great at first but didn't last long

I don't usually write reviews but I feel compelled to in this case. I bought one of these a little over 3 years ago. It has worked great all this time but has now broken beyond repair. Apparently the mounts for the tub had broken and the cost of repair is more than the cost of the machine. Since when do washing machines only last 3 years? I'm annoyed that a big company like Samsung has used such poor quality components causing it to die in such a short time. You'll be happy at first but you'll regret your purchase down the track

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WF8750LSW1 compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Bought three years ago - still going strong

Moved from an Electrolux front loader to this, which was more than half the price, and I love it. It handles everything, including floor mats, bed spreads and doonas. I use it several times a day on average with a family of 4 incl. a baby. Hasn't even had a minor issue!

belinda730

belinda730Victoria

Loved this purchase

It's all I was hoping this washing machine to be! It works fabulously! No need to add a lot of product. A must have!

Jack69

Jack69Penrith

Excellent product

Great machine, bought 2 yrs ago, never a problem, easy to use, clothes and towels come out brilliantly. Was more expensive than some others like Electrolux but easily worth it.

Mhmmm KittenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than my old top loader!

Perfect front loader

Levi27

Levi27Sydney

Great Machine well worth the $$

We upgraded to this machine from a 9kg top loader that we have for almost 17 years! This machine beats the top loader by far, the clothes come out cleaner and has the quick wash function @ 29mins, we mainly use the quick wash feature unless we are doing bedding or other big items,

Love the huge door, we can fit a queen size quilt in it with ease. We have had this machine now for about 6 months, can not fault it as yet. Fits just as much is as the 9kg toploader, weird I know.
We also got a $75 giftcard as i was part of some promo.

Melissa J

Melissa JPerth , WA

Great buy - great function

For the price of this front loader you get a really great washing machine! It is water efficient and pretty good on energy usage. There are so many wash, water temp, rinse cycle options it can really confuse you but once you get the hang of it you can customise the preset cycles to your family's requirements. The door is huge and make its easy getting clothes in and out and its big enough to take a queen sized blanket!

Great value for money.
Huge amount of options, customisable cycles

tq2

tq2Melbourne

Perfect machine

Excellent machine, easy to use with plenty of functionality. For the price it would have to be the best value for money around. We bought it on sale floor stock. have read some comments about noise level but it is quieter than any of the other washing machines I have owned.
Price, flexibility in the functions, easy to use.

Keith Groves

Keith GrovesPoint Cook

Great Machine

Great machine. Love the wide door and the easy to use controls. Very water efficient and was easy to stabilise using the adjustable wrech. Couldnt be happier with it and got for $559 delivered from appliances online who delivered the next day which was great. No useless controls or functions your never going to use.
Wide door. easy to use controls. great wash. water efficient. looks good. delayed start.
can be loud when on 1000 rpm, but what washing machine isnt unless your speonding $2,000 +

annieotakAU

Runs Like A Dream!

terri777
terri777

What is the music you refer to?
Does this machine have annoying chimes at any stage?

mcmonte
mcmonte

Power on: two note chime.
Start cycle: four note chime.
Cycle end: three note chime.
There's a dedicated "Sound Off" button, but I've never tried it. Can't say if it's needed each time you turn it off/on.

annieotak

It's now January 2016 and still going strong. It's been moved twice, with no problems and has been used daily. I LOVE IT.

perthmel

perthmelAU

Best washing machine ever!

I love this washing machine. We have had it for 6 months now and it's so quiet I can run a load while my kids are sleeping! The door is massive so I can cram in big blankets and it washes the cloth nappies brilliantly!
Quiet, water efficient, easy to use, child proof, massive door

w.i.f.e.

w.i.f.e.AU

Excellent machine at a reasonable price.

Chef818

Chef818AU

Excellent!!

Excellent appliance. Easy to use and washes brilliantly. The quick add option is fantastic. Would definitely recommend. Got on special from Harvey Norman for $549.00
reliable, inexpensive, energy efficient

queenofsheba
queenofsheba

Going to buy one tomorrow because the shop shut at 1900 when we went there tonight. Only thing that will stop us is that the cash back offerred by Samsung has nearly been used up................

Liz76AU

Fantastic quality machine

This machine is just the best, I have never had a front loader that has worked so well, and cleaned the clothes to perfection. Great water saving and energy efficacy.

yabba

yabbaCHATSWOOD

Does the job for a family of 5

Took me a while to get it balanced; when not balanced it jumped all over the place!
Otherwise, it runs very well.
I've only used the shortest cycle so far & it more than does the job for a family of 5 - 2 adults & 3 teenagers.
I haven't worked out the stop & add feature yet; I saw one review say that it doesn't have it...hope it does; that was a selling feature for us.
Can take longer to run than the time displayed on the machine.
Good price. Runs smoothly. Got a 5 year replacement warranty for extra $90.
Sound a bit like a jet engine on spin cycle; not overly loud though.

beckelljessAU

I have had this machine for a few months now and it is amazing. It has never had a single issue. We even for $100 cash back on it, as far as value for money goes you can not go past this machine!
Inexpensive, heats its own water (needs only the cold water hose) has a quick wash function.

beckelljess

2015 now and this machine has not skipped a beat!

2 week old when it broke

Lasted 2 weeks then the machine broke, it would start going into spin cycle instead of wash cycle, took 4 to 5 weeks till samsung service techs fixed it.
Also don't like how you can't save settings like cold water wash, everytime time you turn the machine on you have to go to temp and make it cold.
Washes ok when working.
Cheap
Broke too quick, setting not saved

Gwenda

Gwendaasked

What does SE mean?

peed off

Samsung washing machines are of the lower class and quality of the industry, unfortunately they are made to a price not quality.
Like many products today they have a great deal of parts that over time are designed to break ( good business practice believe it or not ) we have had 3 different Samsung's (why 3 because of price) and all failed before their time and this is not a joke, one didn't even work from the moment we plugged it in and they wanted us to wait for 5 weeks before they could get someone to come out and fix it. on returning the washer back to the store we paid extra and purchased a machine with a name not a price. do your home work and don't go by price cheap means it is cheap and lower quality, yes there are people who have the Samsung and swear by them that is great but if look on the net and see just how many people have bad things to say about them including myself I am sure you will change your mind about purchasing a product for price over quality, these words are my own personal thoughts and experiences with the Samsung washers and do not in any way represent the company

Sally49

Sally49asked

Can you give me the range of temperatures for washing cycles?

Hello Sally
The temperature settings are 90 60 40 30 & cold. Best washing machine I've ever owned, very user friendly and very cost effective, never misses a beat.
Regards Peter

hi, it covers from cold right up to 95 degrees, kind regards Liz

Cathy4646

Cathy4646asked

Can you stop the cycle and add a forgotten item with this machine? Also how long is the standard wash cycle?

Liz76

Hi standard cycle goes for about an hour, the fast cycle is 30 mins. No once machine is going you cannot add to it, thanks liz

Peter-k

Hi Liz, you can't add once the cycle has started. There is a quick cycle of 29 minutes and a daily cycle of 1 hour 5 minutes. Plus 8 other specialist cycles that are rarely used. Very reliable and quiet machine.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

CategoryFront Loading Washing Machines