Sanli Bull Ant PCS350S

Sanli Bull Ant PCS350S

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ann

AnnTasmania

Hate it.

I would strongly urge you to not buy this mower. it sprays more dirt and grass clipping up into your face then it manages to catch with it's poorly designed catcher, it smokes terribly and when you contact the company about the awful smell and the constant revving of the motor they won't honor the warranty until I pay for their technician to look it over and the only tech is a 4 hour drive away.

Purchased in June 2018.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency

do not buy this!

only used the mower for 4 hours when it stopped propelling and then the cord broke. they would not honour the warranty and tried to blame us instead of admitting there were faults.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Alexander Mckain

Alexander Mckainasked

I bought this Bull Ant mower in December 2018 and this is only the third time I have used it.
It is always very hard to start the previous two times.
This after pulling the starter cord about twenty to thirty times it eventually started and it ran two or three minutes then suddenly stopped and I wasn’t able to restart it.
How do you check if the plug is sparking on my Bull Ant mower.
I took the plug out and put it against the metal part and pulled the starter cord but I couldn’t see any spark .
Any advise how to check the spark?
I’m sorry to say that this is the worst mower I’ve ever had.
I especially bought a self propelled one as I am getting up in years and thought it would help me but so far I’m very disappointed and I doubt if I would recommend it to anyone else.
I’ll await your response.
Alexander McKain
[email removed]

Get an answer from our members and Sanli representatives

CategoryPetrol Lawn Mowers