Sasmar Conceive Plus

Sasmar Conceive Plus

See the Best Pregnancy Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worked first time of use!!

Me and my boyfriend had tried month 1 with no success. I heard of conceive plus and purchased it the very month and I used twice in two separate days during intercourse and I am now pregnant!!! This really does work as I was skeptical and was just reading the reviews for hope but I promise this is genuinely a must have product if TTC!!!! Would recommend to anyone!

Purchased in August 2019 for $18.00.

Anniyah P.

Anniyah P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helped us conceive

We had issues trying to conceive for 1 year. we saw a fertility specialist who recommended this because I had CM issues. 2 months of using this every time and we got our big fat positive

Purchased in July 2019 at fertility2family.

jess

jess

I'm in shock

We have been ttc for 3.5 almost 4 years. Never even a hint of a 2nd line.
One cycle with conceive plus and I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant! How tf I have no idea. But I'm so thankful for this product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $27.00.

#pregnant

Awesome product been trying for 8 months nothing was working. I found out i didn't have fertile CM regardless of my cycle the specialist recommended this to help. Used three or 4 times and found out I'm pregnant!!

Purchased in January 2019 at fertility2family for $27.00.

Melissa

MelissaSydney, NSW

amazing really easy to use

amazing really easy to use I purchased the 75ml online. 75mls doesn't sound like much but you do not need to use much at all. not sticky at all and we use this product regularly and as normal lubricant.
free shipping which made it cost effective

Purchased in November 2018 at fertility2family for $27.00.

Waste of money

Dont waste your money! Have tried it. It is very expensive to send over here to New Zealand. I had read all these reviews before buying thinking that it was really good... well its not. Will not buy again especially with it being so expensive!!! Wasted almost $100 for this.

Finally conceived

Ladies this product is perfect! Honey and I have been trying for 9 months to get pregnant. First month using this product and im so happy and proud to annouce that I am pregnant!!! Definitely recommend to anyone trying to conceive. I believe this to have contributed to my BFP +.

S.S

S.Ssydney

Amazing!

marky911

marky911

Terrible

This product preys on people desperate to have a baby and charges a lot for essentially a very cheap product. We found it messy, expensive and i am not convinced it actually is any better than standard lube

expensive, watery, messy, proof of whether it works dubious

I tried conceive plus for the first time last cycle, and will continue this cycle. I as well read reviews on both and Conceive plus came out the winner for me… so thats why I got it.
It is not too slippery (IMO) as long as you dont use to much, and it definately is not sticky, you can use it as a regular lube, put a little on you or on your guy or both
none, but not as easy to buy, had to order from the conceiveplus.com website

Pregnant using conceive plus!

My husband and I purchased conceive plus in January this year and got a positive pregnancy result by early march. Great product that we definitely recommend if trying to conceive.
Reliable, successful
Not readily available at pharmacies