22cm/6L and 24cm/8L

See the Best Pressure Cookers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pressure cooker

Pressure cookerSydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Broke immediately

Terrible and broke immediately. Came with spare piece and doesn’t explain how to set up. After figuring it out the other steam valves have broken within a single use and was an overall terrible product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Amazon for $200.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed

Jacqui L.

Jacqui L.Perth, WA

terrible

once I managed to get it to work, pressure just blows out of the valves, and doesn't pressurize, when I returned it to scanpan, they tried to tell me it was me!!! but they only tested it with water in????? no food!!! and once out of 3 it didnt work, huge waste of money, my last scanpan lasted 15 years and I'd gave it away having got a new one! thats it for me Never again will I buy scanpan, it will go in the bin once I get it back

Purchased in October 2018 for $179.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used: Weekly

Terrible

I spend more time trying to get the lid to seal than I do cooking. It took half an hour to get the pressure valves to lock. I am going to throw this piece of rubbish in the bin and buy a different brand. The instruction manual didn’t give enough troubleshooting information.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
kim_t2_au

kim_t2_au

I absolutely love it but two minor grizzles about the accessories

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Mexican Rice

I have been using pressure cooker all my life. I am Mexican. I am sure that if you don't have a clay pot you can use this extraordinary pressure cooker and the rice will be delicious. It is very easy to work with and the taste and flavours will remain for all the time.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Angela LMelbourne

Perfect pressure

This is by far the best pressure cooker I've purchased !!!!! Easy to use ! Cooks everything really quickly ! Don't have to wait ages for pressure to release ! Easy to clean ! Mine goes in dishwasher ! Storage not a problem !! I LOVE MY SCANPAN PRESSURE COOKER

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Scan pan 8ltr beauty

Hubby got this after I had a really old one blow it's lid off..it's the best. It states to replace the ring seal every 12mths which I don't like.. Trying to see the marker for pressure is hard at times.. Besides those 2 things, I love it..make sure u read the instructions & do not place lid on top when in storage, turn lid over otherwise u will damage the seal..

Date PurchasedJul 2016

The pressure valve is a trouble spot in design

The safety valve rubber ring keeps falling off and going awol. Without it, the cooker is useless. Ours has been sitting in the kitchen cabinet for over 2 years. We must have been able to use it only for a few months at most.
Apologies for this review, but i thought people should know about this.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
fanaticcook

fanaticcookMelbourne

kudos to scanpan

we bought dual scanpan pressure cookers 6 years ago and notified scanpan when the handle of one cracked. guess what? they asked us to return postage prepaid and mailed back to us these new model replacements, an 8L and a 6L! needless to say, we are blown away by this exceptional customer service and are now die had scan pan pressure cooker fans.
thank you, scanpan!

April 29th 2016 Update:
we have started using the new replacement scanpan pressure cookers and am blown away by how the product has improved in 6 years.

quiet as ever, it no longer make a racket when cooking and best of all, the bottoms no longer burn! we also found that loosing less steam, we needed to use less stock/water to cook.

well done, scanpan!

Stace

StaceMelbourne

Love love love my pressure cooker

I'm really surprised with some if the bad reviews, absolutely love mine and don't know how I've lived without it! I rave to everyone I know although not great for trying to lose weight especially when you now cook ribs all the time! Oh and the shanks soooo good, melt off the bone in less the 35 minutes. Use mine at least three times a week and no issues at all!

Pipex

PipexPerth

Hugely disappointing

Scanpan Pressure Cooker

I have bought the dual pressure cooker package after my previous other brand passed away after 35 years of trouble free service. I am not pleased with its performance., its leaks I think from condensation both ends plus it does not cook as efficiently or quickly as my other pressure cooker. As I own a number of other Scanpan products I thought there would be as good result, this is not so, very disappointing both cost and name prestige.
Dual sizes
Leaks water while cooking

Pretty K.

Pretty K.asked

What's the return/ exchange policy just in case if customer is not satisfied with scanpan pressure cooker ?

GGM

GGMasked

Pressure Cooker 22cm/6L

I need a manual please ....plus the cooker has been in cupboard couple of years and button on lid now seems stuck - i have cleaned oiled and wiggled - should i undo nut on inside of lid and retighten? Any advice welcomed

Angela L

I’ve lost my manual but I wouldn’t remove any screws just give a really good clean . Maybe ring the dealer or Australian maker

Shinta R.
Shinta R.

raggy

raggyasked

I have a scanpan pressure cooker and no manual,unable to get the lid on, can someone help me, please?

RayAnn
RayAnn

Like you raggy, I too am loking for a manual. Did you or anyone give lead?

Platycat
Platycat

Have you tried to DOWNLOAD a Manual on the net? I always do this for everything I buy as the printing on most Manuals these days is so darn small -- just make sure you put the right info re the Model etc in.

Get an answer from our members and Scanpan representatives

Scanpan Pressure Cooker 22cm/6L