6Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge

6Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Scrub Sponge
1.0

1 review

0%1 · 100%
Brand Manager for Scotch-Brite? Claim your listing.

1 review
Robyn M.
Robyn M.

A big thumbs down for this sponge

I have been purchasing this product for many many years and up until recently I m on my second packet (3 in a packet) of sponges. The sponge is disintegrating as I use it which was purchased on the 29th December '22 and one week later it is falling apart. I am very disappointed.
Normally I would keep & use for the bathroom & they would never fell apart - I would end up throwing them out because they looked so dirty.