Sealy Posturepedic Performance

Civic Pillow Top, Civic Plush, Metro Plush, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Virtualstrauss
VirtualstraussGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This mattress is now discontinued, and I can see why!

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Pam HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

6 mths old and dipping already

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores.

Pam H

I would like to thank Sealy for making contact and working with us to resolve the problem. We have truly appreciated their efficiency and assistance.

Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT WHAT IT FELT LIKE IN THE STORE.

Purchased in September 2019 for $2,300.00.

Kristine
KristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Bed .... Look forward to a great nights sleep

Recently purchased our new Sealy Queen Ensemble being a Crown Jewel and also a Sealy posturepedic Kind Single Ensemble for our spare room.This is the second Crown Jewel we have purchased. We didn't look at any other Sealy Mattresses as we had always been happy with the support, comfort and quality of sleep we both get. With our other Crown Jewel Mattress has held its shape no sagging at all no lump in the middle. We regularly rotate the mattress and it is a king as per the instructions. Down sizing our home hence the purchase. The Crown Jewel Range of Sealy is pure luxury worth every dollar you spend.
We recommend Sealy to our family and friends and wouldn't buy another brand of mattress.
Great Beds ...........

Purchased in August 2019.

Carolyn
CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally getting great night sleeps with my new bed , best comfort and support ever just love my new bed

Great comfort and support from my new mattress and love the way I can raise the base to the height that makes it perfect to sleep and I find it helps me breath a lot better as well

Purchased in August 2019 for $3,000.00.

Hi Carolyn,
Thank you for your feedback, we are so pleased that you love your Sealy! Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep.
Best wishes,
Sealy of Australia

Hasnaa
HasnaaSydney, NSW

The worst mattress ever

I am very disappointed in the quality of this mattress , dipping already ( less than 6 months of use), the sealy warranty guy said it is normal and it is expected , I spent a lot of money on mattress that I was promised to last me for the next 10 years and now it is in very bad shape less than 6 months old. I want my money back !!

Purchased in December 2018 at Amart Furniture.

Lisa
LisaNorth Queensland, QLD

My children have the best beds in the house

An interstate move was a good opportunity to update old beds so we purchased two Sealy Wonderland Plush King Singles from Bedshed for the kids. They are so comfortable and I was so impressed by the plush top that I purchased a Sealy bed for us as well. Can not wait for that one to arrive. Thanks Sealy, it’s nice to have such a great product made in Australia.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Sealy mattresses and that your children are getting the support they need. Thank you for choosing Sealy.

John
JohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Vancouver Medium King Ensembles x2 - heaven at an incredibly affordable price

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for contacting us about your recent Sealy purchases from Harvey Norman. We are very pleased to hear of your great experience and that you and your family are getting a comfortable and supportive night’s sleep.

Lola CallcottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sealy Roosevelt actual mattress with attached pillowtop is frightfuly hot.

Purchased in September 2018 for $2,835.00.

Sealy A.Sealy

This is courtesy follow up to ensure that you have been contacted and that your concern has been actioned and resolved to your satisfaction?

Rick
Rick

Great matress, great price...

I looked around for months for the perfect mattress, came across this one at A Mart, hard to justify at $2,000, found a shop shutting down on Ebay at Campsie, rushed over they had 2 left, bought one for the spare room, guests also tell me how unbelievable it is.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Sealy A.Sealy

Hi Rick, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your Sealy Posturepedic Performance. It really is a great mattress that provides an exceptional nights sleep. Thanks Sealy.

Imogen
ImogenBrisbane

Best sleep in months

I had been having trouble sleeping and got the performance plush flex mattress the other day. I’m normally someone who can get out of bed easily in the morning but this mattress makes me not want to get out of bed! It’s so comfortable and supportive on my back and feels like the perfect balance between firm and plush.
I love this mattress and will recommend it to others.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Yvonne B.
Yvonne B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Mattress

Good mattresses. We bought 2 single long Vibrance Flex mattresses to replace our 2 Tempur mattresses. We didnt like them. Too hot for me, too hard to turn on for my husband. The Sealy Vibrance Flex mattress work well with our electric adjustable beds too. Comfortable, but not too hot or soft.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Sealy A.Sealy

Hi Yvonne, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have found the perfect mattress for your needs. We hope you enjoy many years of comfortable, relaxing sleep on your Sealy Posturepedic. Kind regards, Sealy.

Rob PHarrington

Measure before you Buy

I bought this mattress and base to replace my aging bed i thought it would be the same size as my old Double Bed, Ha Wrong! it is shorter than my old bed, have they changed the sizes? When i made the bed up to sleep i placed the sheets in the usual position and when i got into bed the covers did not even cover my head, as when i was in my OLD bed.
Take sheets and make bed up before buying, I'm now stuck with this Bed.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Maxi
MaxiSurfers Paradise

Best Mattress Ever

This is the best mattress we have ever bought. It is very comfortable and a pleasure to sleep on. SEALY STICK TO WHAT THEY SAY ON THEIR WEBSITE. Definitely the best on the market. Nothing beats the Posturepedic

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Sealy A.Sealy

Hi Maxi, We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new Sealy Posturepedic Performance. It is a very supportive bed and we think you should enjoy many years of restful, rejuvenating sleep on it. Kind regards, Sealy

Sandi J