Secretlab Omega

Secretlab Omega

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Secretlab

jk82
jk82Melbourne

Placed an order, cancelled it and 11 days later still waiting for a resolution

I have not received a refund as secretlab may have sent the order out - yet I cancelled it the same day I placed it. If you want after sales service go elsewhere - I have since ordered another chair and received it, I'm now regretting my purchase.

Purchased in August 2021 for $600.00.

Aubrey W.Secretlab

Hi jk82, we're sorry to hear about your experience with us. We want to help you look into this, do let us know your ticket number or order number. Hope to hear from you soon.

Absolutely Terrible.

This chair is so uncomfortable, it cuts off circulation to the legs and causes immense leg and back pain. This has happened to me several times and as I write this, one of my legs is so painful, I can’t walk or resume my normal activities. This is not the first time this happened to my legs either. I am extremely disappointed in this chair.

Purchased in August 2019.

Aubrey W.Secretlab

Hi Boddah266, we're sorry to hear about this. We want to know more so that we can assist, it would be great if you could drop us more details so that we can look into this further. Thank you.

lawrence t.
lawrence t.

Worst customer service

Preorder the secret lab titan 2021 on July. The estimate deliver date on the email is 18 august or earlier.
Sent an email to the customer support on early august to make sure it’s on schedule. They replied everything under control.
Didn’t received any update since then, sent another email on 19 august, no response. Sent them a message on Instagram, finally there is a response. Apperantly there is a technical glitch and they can’t find my order. the order new estimate delivery is on mid September.

Purchased in July 2021 for $623.90.

Mirna
MirnaSydney, NSW

Well built and well-packaged.

I would expect better adjustability for a chair at this price point, especially considering that it wouldn't be that hard to implement. I followed the size guide and it fits well. The head rest and lumbar support is good.

Quality control issues

framurz1
framurz1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont buy the hype

I purchased the Titan Softweave, I had very high expectations given the price tag,

However, I was let down immensely. The chair cuts the blood circulation to your legs, gives upper neck pain.

I would not recommend this product, my $50 Officeworks chair was better.

The return service is appalling, it is extremely hard to organise a refund, so if you do decide to purchase it please remember you are buying it for keeps.

I will also be posting a video about this - gamer chairs are only hype

I made a mistake into buying the hype

Purchased in March 2021 for $649.00.

Aubrey W.Secretlab

Hi framurz1, sorry to hear about this. Could you provide details to your order or ticket so we can better understand the situation and provide assistance? Thank you.

Angela Kelsey
Angela KelseyHunter Region, NSW

Worth every cent

I'm loving my Titan. Have gone from constant painkillers both day and night from the backpain with my last desk chair, to none at all for my back given the amount of support it has. 100% worth the money. That and the build quality is light years beyond any desk chair I've sat in.

Purchased at Secretlab for $599.00.

Craig J
Craig JGympie

Omega Secret Labs Purchase

After 30 years on the tools I'm now stuck at a desk - couldn't sit in the office chairs for long as my back is shot.

Purchased this chair and I can now work for 8 hours plus some. It's that good I'm saving going to buy the genuine leather upgrade for my home office.

If you have the cash buy one and stop wasting time with the cheapies, your back will thankyou for it. 5 stars for the ergonomics and design specs. #Secretlab

Purchased in March 2021 for $512.00.

Agent _Darknes
Agent _DarknesCanberra 2600, ACT

Best chair i ever used

Very comfortable and versatile,
Best chair i ever used , absolutely worth every penny ,
Would buy again and would recommend all my friends , happy game days for me for my back and and for my body

Purchased in February 2021 for $640.00.

Adrian T.
Adrian T.Perth, WA

Amazing chair! Super comfy and easy to assemble

Purchased in February 2021.

Really love it..super comfortable,love the omega the joker special edition ❤️

Really love...omega❤️Really comfortable this is my first gaming chair and is the best,really like the colour,a purple colour joker special edition,if I want to buy another gaming is from you guys

Purchased in January 2021 for $600.00.

MRC
MRC

Disappointed in the lumbar support

Purchased in January 2020 for $624.00.

Asher W.
Asher W.South East Queensland, QLD

It's good.

Omega Fabric.

Ordered on 22/12, delivered on 24th!! Was fully prepared to receive it some time in January.

Easy to assemble, everything appears to be pretty good quality.

After working from home, so sitting in a 90s office chair for 8 hour days, it destroyed my already broken lower back. This chair feels amazing to sit in. Then I get my slouch on for gaming, chair still so good.

Just wish I had gotten it earlier. As most others would have, the price caused me to bork along with not knowing anyone with one.

170cm tall, feet can be flat on ground when sitting up-right.

Purchased in December 2020 for $624.00.

Horrible Product Support Don’t Buy

Customer Service will not return a brand new chair. They want to send us parts to fix their manufacturing defect. This company does not back the quality of their product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $470.00.

wafer w.
wafer w.Victoria

After a year of wanting to like it, its just bad.

Build quality is ok, but its very uncomfortable I have the 2020 omega in cookies and cream and wish I never purchased this chair, better off getting an ERGOHUMAN mesh chair instead light years better for the same money.

Purchased for $634.00.