Sell Your Car Fast

Sell Your Car Fast

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sell Your Car Fast? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
Anon
AnonSydney, NSW

Don't touch these guys unless desperate

Benny txt me after seeing my car ad on carsales, offered $5K less than what I am selling for (which is market rate after an evaluation.) I knocked back his offer and gave him a reasonable figure which he knocked back.
I wouldn't bother with these guys unless you are willing to take rock bottom price for a quick sell. I would rather wait for a private buyer who really wants my car and is excited by the purchase.

Bryce P
Bryce PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick & easy, great to deal with

I received an offer on my car listed for sale on Gumtree. My first thoughts by contact from a wholesaler (experience in the past) is that they’d lowball me. Not Moe from Sell Your Car Fast. The offer was fair (pretty much what I’d get privately). He arranged for a third party inspection at my house, once that got the tick of the approval the funds were in my account the very next morning (as well as seamlessly paying out part which was financed). A few days later the car was picked up by a transport company.

No fuss. Very quick and easy transaction. Moe was great to deal with. Answered any questions I had. Thanks team!

RaddoSydney, NSW

Professional and Seamless

I dealt with Mandi and found the experience professional, transparent and was offered a fair price. This is a very useful service if you don't want to go through the hassle of indecisive, long drawn out private buyers and there are many scammers out there to watch out for as well. Saved myself the headache and had a great experience. Would recommend using this service and Mandi's help.

Twodads
TwodadsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good initially, follow up extremely poor regarding lost property

So I sold my car to these guys back in January and it was a nice, fuss free sale. However, I forgot my prescription sunglasses and toll tag in the car when it was picked up.
I messaged within 12 hours and this turned into a month of back and forth and way too hard for them to
recover my items or give me the details of the transport company or where the car went.
I've emailed them directly with a complaint but they can't be bothered answering. Very poor after 'sale' customer service!! I also posted on their Facebook page but they just remove it, no feedback at all!

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Sell Your Car Fast compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Lara
LaraCanberra 2600, ACT

Professional and fast service.

I dealt with Dara at SellYourCarFast and the service provided was exceptional. Day 1 an offer was made. Day 2 we agreed on price, they sent a mechanic to inspect the car (who was professional and to the point). Day 3 we had a contract signed and payment was made (part for me and part for a financial service). After that, the car was collected by a transport service. All without any hassle. I totally recommend her services and will use again.

Phil
PhilSydney, NSW

Seem to be honest and thorough

Tried to sell car via Carsales.com, and got tire kickers and 2 faud calls. Was very sceptical of the call from Sell Your Car Fast. But they have been try to their word. 1. professional appraisal guy visited on time and very thorough. 2. agreed a price and no haggling or pushy sales. 3. fair and respecatable process. I had Dara as my phone contact, she was very professional.

Tom
TomSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very fast transaction and fair price

I got a call from Ivi from Sell Your Car Fast in response to an ad on carsales.com.au. After a text and a quick call we agreed on a price subject to inspection that was very fair for a commercial buyer. They sent out a mechanic to inspect within the hour on a Saturday, contracts done on Monday, payment in my account on the Tuesday and the car picked up on Wednesday. All in all a very painless process with a good outcome.

MissEm
MissEmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Legal Car Thieves

I had placed a private advert online and they contacted me offered me an early teens price.
I informed them no then after a month or so decided to enquire about it.
On my way to sign a deal then apparently they got it wrong they could only offer me $9K.
My car is 5 years old, not only was this an insult but a waste of my time.
Don't bother unless you want to give your car away.

Nathan Smith Adelaide
Nathan Smith AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service

Awesome service from Bec she made an offer i agreed on that day someone came had a look. Following day money was in the bank. Thanks heaps Bec from sellyourcarfast and thanks for helping me find a new car
Nathan.S Adelaide

Matt G
Matt GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lying and deceitful

Bad Experience

The purchasing process with [name removed] for my car was a very bad experience. [name removed] kept asking me for information to confirm ownership and the transfer of ownership and I found myself doubting his credibility whether he was legit. No stars as a rating for his abilities.

Stevo76
Stevo76Shell Cove

Genuine and Very Fast

I placed an add on Gumtree to sell my car and the next day I was contacted by Ivica Vukic from sellyourcarfast.com.au. A price was quickly agreed on and within the hour I was contacted by a mobile mechanic to check out my car. Shortly after that I was contacted again saying all is well. I provided my bank details and proof of car ownership and the next day the money was in my account.

This is a genuine service which was hassle free and Ivica was super friendly.

I highly recommend this service.

AAA+++

Susiii
SusiiiMELBOURNE

Quick and reliable customer service, highly recommended business!!!