5Semak Vita Juice Cold Press

Fiona
FionaPerth, WA2 posts
  VJ2012BK

I love this juicer

I mostly juice beetroot and carrots with the odd apple and pear added. This juicer consistently produces the best juice, plus its easy to clean. I had my last model for 8 years and am looking to replace with same. Show details
Jezzyj
JezzyjAU

Love it... But keeps breaking

Although I love this juicer I have become increasingly frustrated at the amount of time on and off this expensive piece of equipment has sat in the garage waiting for replacement and repair. All parts have been replaced under warranty and I can't fault the service centre and their assistance when something does break, but in he end, using the juicer for a couple weeks then having to wait a couple of weeks because something has broken is starting to wear thin... It's disappointing that they use plastic parts especially in high tension areas.... There would be no issue if just juicing soft fruits etc, but be warned if wanting to do harder vegetables like carrots, ginger and Beetroot!!

Eve
EveQueensland2 posts

Good when it works

Great juicer but ours only lasted a few months! We only used it about 3-4 times per week. The connections became more and more difficult/tight to put together until eventually we had to throw it out. The juicer doesn't turn on if it isn't all put together/connected properly. Unfortunately for us this was a big waste of money.
Good juicer
Connections to put it together barely lasted a few months
Semak
Semak   DM

Hi Eve, our apologies this unit is not working out for you. This does not sound like normal operation, please contact our head office on 03 9796 4583 or at technical@semak.com.au to get this unit repaired under warranty. Thank you,
Semak Australia

Monika GrzybGold Coast4 posts

The Semak Vita Juice Cold Press Juicer

I purchased one of these new juicers made by Semak Australia from ebay. The quality of juice that it makes (especially oranges) is outstanding compared to the centrifugal juicer I'd been using for years. I've used it a couple of times for making wheatgrass juice mixed with apple juice and have been very happy with the results. I managed to break one of the jugs that is supplied with the juicer and I was able to get a replacement very easily from Semak, which I was very happy about. I've used the sauce making attachement that comes with it and it pureed them pretty fast.
Quality of juice, quiet, easy to clean, easy to get replaceent parts

Linda V.
Linda V. · Vita Juice Cold Press

Hi,
My semak vita juicer is not spinnning. I am not sure why. I have had it for many years but don't use that often so it is not overuse. I have always been careful when setting up and using. Could it be the way I have fitted it together or is a part broken ? You can hear the motor on but most of the juice is sitting in the big basket instead of running into the jugs. The pulp waste is still coming out. Happened last time I used it as well but was able to clear it out and fix it. This time it happened straight away. I am a bit disappointed as it was very expensive and I have not used it consistently so it should still be working.

Semak
Semak   DM

Hi Linda It is difficult to determine the problem from your description.
Please call us during husiness hours so we can direct you to a repairer.

Lisa
Lisa · Vita Juice Cold Press

Hi I believe my juicer is 6 years old and when i purchased it through The General Trader i was told it had a long warranty? I thought 10 years? Is it still under warranty as it has made an funny electrical noise and I got an electric shock taking it apart. Thank you

harbie
harbie · Vita Juice Cold Press VJ2012R

I have had my juicer for a number of years and am very happy with it. However, when I juice beetroot the juice flows down and makes a pool on the base. Carrot does to a lesser extent. I wonder whether I need a new rubber insert on the fitting with the handle on it. Also how do you get the accumulated brown residue off? I wash it in cold water immediately after use and scrub the filter but it is still there. I have tried carb soda and also dish washing detergent.

Compare all Semak Vita Juice Cold Press listings
CategoryJuicersJuicersJuicersJuicers
Price (RRP) $490$490$490$490
TypeMasticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)Masticating (Cold Press)
BPA FreeYesYesYesYes
RPM (speed)47 RPM47 RPM47 RPM47 RPM
Power200 W200 W200 W200 W
Maximum Noise Level40 db40 db40 db40 db
Dimensions 435 x 195 x 190 mm435 x 195 x 190 mm435 x 195 x 190 mm435 x 195 x 190 mm
Weight8.3 kg8.3 kg8.3 kg8.3 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackRedBlueWhite