MPN: 35904680

• Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

Avoirhund1South East Queensland, QLD

Does what it says but having trouble connecting it to the new android tv via the optical cable

These headphones allow a person who is hard of hearing to listen to tv clearly whilst everyone else in the room can hear the tv as normal. These have served our family well for some time but we recently upgraded to an Android tv and it does not have the old cable attachments. This unit has not worked so well now that it has to be connected via the optical input with an optical cable. Its not as effective with new style androids.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Russell H.Southern and Hills, SA

Fall off my head too easily

Reasonable quality. On ear not over ear. Did ask salesperson if I could take them out of box but no...he said over ear. Fall off my head which is annoying.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$187.00.

Peregrineswift

PeregrineswiftSouthwest, VIC

Just Perfect

* Purchased through necessity due to poor hearing.
* Sound quality crisp/clear. NB:- Family members/users agree.
* Static is easily eliminated with quick tune dial. (Rarely needed).
* Easily/firmly sits on cradle for recharging for more than adequate battery life.
* Comfortable fit/easy adjustment.
* Piece "of cake " to connect to TV system. NB:- Just ensure TV has correct audio port.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Hazza

HazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So reliable

Use the headphones every night for the last 2years. Clarity of sound 100%. I can listen to my TV without disturbing my partner. I am profoundly deaf never the lessSennheiser solved my disability.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for A$249.00.

GreenVomit8

GreenVomit8Sydney

Awesome!

Build Quality: Outstanding and you can find replacement parts on ebay
Sound Quality: Very good
Functionality: Excellent and versatile. Battery recharge is convenient and useful.
Perfect way to watch TV when you don't want to interrupt others or you find it hard to hear what is being said on the TV.

One thing I have found with these headphones and it is not widely known is that if you purchase two sets of headphones you can sync more than one headset to the same base station. This is great if both parents want to watch a TV show late at night and they don't want to interrupt the kids sleeping in the next room.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Halo27

Halo27richmond

Good headphones - trouble free to use

These do a great job for me - they are comfortable to wear and light enough to forget once they are on. The wireless connection is rock solid and doesn't drift at all. I put some quality rechargeables in the headset when I bought them and it auto recharges every time they go back to the base , so they are always charged up. Sound quality is probably not audiophile standard but its very, very good and all I need.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
PUE785

PUE785GREVILLIA

Good product

This headset is very comfortable to wear, the sound insulation effect is also very good, long-term use will not cause damage to the ear, the sound quality is much better than the previous one, the high and low sound is very clear, the connection range is also large enough, I like this very much Headphones

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Andrew

AndrewEMU CREEK

Great Sound and comfort!

Excellent quality, as loud as you want, comfortable, stylish, and I can walk the dog and not loose the signal. I am getting one for all my freinds and family.
They are extremely easy to set up. Good quality make and great sound. Very comfortable and I have owned several over the ear headphones and was nervous about purchasing on the ear headphones. No worries because they are more comfortable than the over the ear phones I own now!

Brewster

BrewsterTHE GULF

Strong Bass response, Detailed sound reproduction,

Provides a dreamy, transparent and balanced sound. With its excellent bass, this headset is ideal for all types of music and TV Applications. The headphones also offer excellent comfort, while the unique "easy charging" feature makes charging Easy. Experience world-class quality and complete freedom of voice.Strong Bass response, Detailed sound reproduction,

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Brodie

BrodieOOTHA

Better than ever

For sound and comfort I would rate them a high five.I really like these headphones; the clarity of sound is amazing. The only things that could be improved upon have to do with minor issues: The tuning control is located directly under the volume control and I often hit it accidentally, and then must do a bit of re-tuning. These are minor issues, however, and I would recommend them highly and will definitely purchase the same ones again when the need arises.

498464654545KEILOR NORTH

Sennheiser RS 120 II

Cost-effective relatively high, packaging is very tall, the quality is really good. Try it, The sound is clear, the bass midrange is good, the treble is not bad!! Surround sound is very strong, the sound field is very plump, the instrument separation is fine, the harmony part can be clearly heard each tone, sound restoration is very real, rich in detail and listening, the real good, listen to music is also very good.

2songs

2songsHawthorn

Long Lasting & Good Overall Quality

These are getting on for two years old now and no signs of wear at all. They are literally worn every day for hours at a time. That's pretty impressive as others have come and gone in that time. Sound quality is more than required for TV and movies. I don't use them for music (have others for that). I am well happy with these.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Rach.au

Rach.auSydney

Fantastc quality

Fantastic sound quality all frequencies can be heard well, The bass and mid frequences are excellent and the high frequencies are not tinny , these headphones are comfortable to wear good padding, sturdy construction made with quality parts seems like they are made to last. excellent product . Will buy more from sennheiser in the future

Capita Lismo

Capita LismoMelbourne

Quality and comfortable

Very comfortable on the ears and fit very snuggly on my head. The sound quality is quite good, plus the noise cancelling of over-ear headphones were adequate for most noisy situations. I use mine most days and would recommend a pair to anyone looking for a good set of sennheiser headphones

B4ssman

B4ssmanBrunswick

Great for TV and music

I think I have used these every day since I got them. They are super comfortable and sound much much better than our TV so I have taken to just slipping them on every time I watch. The other time they get most used is Saturday morning house cleaning. The signal stretches around the whole house with just a few crackly spots. I plug the base station directly into my phone (comes with a 3.5mm jack on acord). I am pretty much 100% satisfied with this product and cannot think of any negatives

Date PurchasedMar 2017

2Fast

2FastGeelong

Comfortable and good noise isolation

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
ptiva

ptivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if looked after. Go buy one. Properly Great sounding On Ear type muffs

Best quality to value readily avail in Oz. Fab Soundz really! But leaks sound as not fully enclosed.
Lasted well for 2 yrs till dropped at least twice this year. Then freq static and less wireless range!
Easily falls off head when bending or looking downwards. Better if we're designed as "over ear" sealed type. Hide em from the kids & clutz!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Gregoire

GregoireGeelong

Get Used Daily For Movies

We literally use these every day for movies - or at least my wife does. They are set up next to the TV and usually I will watch something on the laptop and she on the main TV with these on. There are so reliable that they never need anything done and just do their thing day after day. Sound quality is good with nice isolation. They have been an excellent buy

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Fred

FredSydney

Comfy and fun to use

Comfy and fun to use Headphones. Never felt any niggling pain points like I have with previous models. Long battery life and suitable recharge period. Access to controls is easy and never had to fumble at all. I’d happily buy these again but these will surely last a few years yet

missa

missa

worth of its money

The Sennheiser RS Wireless Headphone System offers impressive wireless sound, a comfortable fit and extended range (through walls), and easily connects to your TV, computer or any audio source with the included cables. Connection is rock-solid and features include faux surround and bass boost modes.
As far as the design goes, it's a comfortable closed-back over-ear design that does a good job of keeping sound from leaking out so you don't disturb someone sleeping nearby. But the headphones fit snugly enough that you may be forced to take some quick breaks while wearing them over the course of a 2-hour movie.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Neil A.

Neil A.asked

RS 120 II

I am having difficulty tuning both left and right headphones in!

Avoirhund1

Assuming you are using an audio decoder converter between your tv and your Sennheiser I suggest you test the converter outputs individually. You may find one is not actually working (they should both work individually and give you stereo when both are connected. If one is not working you will need a new converter. Or you may find either left or right is not working well - perhaps one ear clear the other with sound but also static. I tried 2 converters as my first was quite cheap and did not work well. This was fixed by very gently readjusting the position of the plug (gently/slowly turn the connector and be ready to stop as soon as it hits the perfect spot). If you yourself are hearing impaired it might also help to have someone else in the family do the "tuning" as I've also found that the connector is very sensitive (sort of like tuning in a radio where you can hit the station but with a lot of static and have to marginally adjust to get the station without static). I turn it for my mother as she has trouble getting the precise point. And my biggest tip is that when you have set it never move the connectors or cords! Even the slightest bump seems to knock the connection enough to effect the sound. I am not sure how to include a utube link in this site but utube has some quite useful videos on optical connections for soundbars to android tvs, the principal is exactly the same and that's how I figured out how to fix it. Good luck.

Jenny S.

Jenny S.asked

RS 120 II

How do you charge these headphones

Cem M.

Cem M.asked

RS 120 II

My headphones will not pick up anything on my tv all the cords are right I only get static

Russell H.

Adjust tune button on headphones

Compare both Sennheiser RS 120 II