MPN: 35904680

See the Best Wireless Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sound Quality
  • Bass
  • Comfort
  • Battery Life
  • Bluetooth

PeregrineswiftSouthwest, VIC

Just Perfect

* Purchased through necessity due to poor hearing.
* Sound quality crisp/clear. NB:- Family members/users agree.
* Static is easily eliminated with quick tune dial. (Rarely needed).
* Easily/firmly sits on cradle for recharging for more than adequate battery life.
* Comfortable fit/easy adjustment.
* Piece "of cake " to connect to TV system. NB:- Just ensure TV has correct audio port.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth

Hazza

HazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So reliable

Use the headphones every night for the last 2years. Clarity of sound 100%. I can listen to my TV without disturbing my partner. I am profoundly deaf never the lessSennheiser solved my disability.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $249.00.

Sound Quality
Bass
Comfort
Battery Life
Bluetooth
GreenVomit8

GreenVomit8Sydney

Awesome!

Build Quality: Outstanding and you can find replacement parts on ebay
Sound Quality: Very good
Functionality: Excellent and versatile. Battery recharge is convenient and useful.
Perfect way to watch TV when you don't want to interrupt others or you find it hard to hear what is being said on the TV.

One thing I have found with these headphones and it is not widely known is that if you purchase two sets of headphones you can sync more than one headset to the same base station. This is great if both parents want to watch a TV show late at night and they don't want to interrupt the kids sleeping in the next room.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
carmoda

carmodaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fragile and Poor Sound Quality

So this is the second pair of these headphones I have purchased and I am kicking myself. There isn't a lot of choice down the bottom end of quality where these reside. I acknowledge that you get what you pay for and I knew this model was garbage however I needed a replacement pair in a hurry. All I can say to anyone reading this : don't buy these headphones. They break almost as soon as you buy them and the sound is really just unacceptable. The other issue is as they are analogue they have 'tuning' controls on the back and if you recline on a sofa expect to loose the channel. Especially annoying if you are watching TV in the dark.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Halo27

Halo27richmond

Good headphones - trouble free to use

These do a great job for me - they are comfortable to wear and light enough to forget once they are on. The wireless connection is rock solid and doesn't drift at all. I put some quality rechargeables in the headset when I bought them and it auto recharges every time they go back to the base , so they are always charged up. Sound quality is probably not audiophile standard but its very, very good and all I need.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

PUE785

PUE785GREVILLIA

Good product

This headset is very comfortable to wear, the sound insulation effect is also very good, long-term use will not cause damage to the ear, the sound quality is much better than the previous one, the high and low sound is very clear, the connection range is also large enough, I like this very much Headphones

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Andrew

AndrewEMU CREEK

Great Sound and comfort!

Excellent quality, as loud as you want, comfortable, stylish, and I can walk the dog and not loose the signal. I am getting one for all my freinds and family.
They are extremely easy to set up. Good quality make and great sound. Very comfortable and I have owned several over the ear headphones and was nervous about purchasing on the ear headphones. No worries because they are more comfortable than the over the ear phones I own now!

Brewster

BrewsterTHE GULF

Strong Bass response, Detailed sound reproduction,

Provides a dreamy, transparent and balanced sound. With its excellent bass, this headset is ideal for all types of music and TV Applications. The headphones also offer excellent comfort, while the unique "easy charging" feature makes charging Easy. Experience world-class quality and complete freedom of voice.Strong Bass response, Detailed sound reproduction,

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Brodie

BrodieOOTHA

Better than ever

For sound and comfort I would rate them a high five.I really like these headphones; the clarity of sound is amazing. The only things that could be improved upon have to do with minor issues: The tuning control is located directly under the volume control and I often hit it accidentally, and then must do a bit of re-tuning. These are minor issues, however, and I would recommend them highly and will definitely purchase the same ones again when the need arises.

498464654545KEILOR NORTH

Sennheiser RS 120 II

Cost-effective relatively high, packaging is very tall, the quality is really good. Try it, The sound is clear, the bass midrange is good, the treble is not bad!! Surround sound is very strong, the sound field is very plump, the instrument separation is fine, the harmony part can be clearly heard each tone, sound restoration is very real, rich in detail and listening, the real good, listen to music is also very good.

2songs

2songsHawthorn

Long Lasting & Good Overall Quality

These are getting on for two years old now and no signs of wear at all. They are literally worn every day for hours at a time. That's pretty impressive as others have come and gone in that time. Sound quality is more than required for TV and movies. I don't use them for music (have others for that). I am well happy with these.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Rach.au

Rach.auSydney

Fantastc quality

Fantastic sound quality all frequencies can be heard well, The bass and mid frequences are excellent and the high frequencies are not tinny , these headphones are comfortable to wear good padding, sturdy construction made with quality parts seems like they are made to last. excellent product . Will buy more from sennheiser in the future

Capita Lismo

Capita LismoMelbourne

Quality and comfortable

Very comfortable on the ears and fit very snuggly on my head. The sound quality is quite good, plus the noise cancelling of over-ear headphones were adequate for most noisy situations. I use mine most days and would recommend a pair to anyone looking for a good set of sennheiser headphones

B4ssman

B4ssmanBrunswick

Great for TV and music

I think I have used these every day since I got them. They are super comfortable and sound much much better than our TV so I have taken to just slipping them on every time I watch. The other time they get most used is Saturday morning house cleaning. The signal stretches around the whole house with just a few crackly spots. I plug the base station directly into my phone (comes with a 3.5mm jack on acord). I am pretty much 100% satisfied with this product and cannot think of any negatives

Date PurchasedMar 2017
2Fast

2FastGeelong

Comfortable and good noise isolation

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
ptiva

ptivaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great if looked after. Go buy one. Properly Great sounding On Ear type muffs

Best quality to value readily avail in Oz. Fab Soundz really! But leaks sound as not fully enclosed.
Lasted well for 2 yrs till dropped at least twice this year. Then freq static and less wireless range!
Easily falls off head when bending or looking downwards. Better if we're designed as "over ear" sealed type. Hide em from the kids & clutz!!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Gregoire

GregoireGeelong

Get Used Daily For Movies

We literally use these every day for movies - or at least my wife does. They are set up next to the TV and usually I will watch something on the laptop and she on the main TV with these on. There are so reliable that they never need anything done and just do their thing day after day. Sound quality is good with nice isolation. They have been an excellent buy

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Fred

FredSydney

Comfy and fun to use

Comfy and fun to use Headphones. Never felt any niggling pain points like I have with previous models. Long battery life and suitable recharge period. Access to controls is easy and never had to fumble at all. I’d happily buy these again but these will surely last a few years yet

missa

missa

worth of its money

The Sennheiser RS Wireless Headphone System offers impressive wireless sound, a comfortable fit and extended range (through walls), and easily connects to your TV, computer or any audio source with the included cables. Connection is rock-solid and features include faux surround and bass boost modes.
As far as the design goes, it's a comfortable closed-back over-ear design that does a good job of keeping sound from leaking out so you don't disturb someone sleeping nearby. But the headphones fit snugly enough that you may be forced to take some quick breaks while wearing them over the course of a 2-hour movie.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Ragtime

RagtimeMelbourne

Perfect For Movies

These are set up right next to the tv. I only watch movies and Netflix with these on because the TV has very tinny sounding speakers. Sound quality is awesome with them on - cannot fault it. The range is good too. Can get almost to the back of the house and be still in range. The only annoying thing is that I have to leave the earphone door permanently open on the TV to connect the input cable to the base. I would definitely buy them again if I lost them. They are great.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017