94% · 171 · 6%

Job Satisfaction
4.4
Rates and Fees
Installation

SGS Electrical Solar & Air Conditioning rebranded from Sun Gods Solar on the 1st of September 2020.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

thegeoboyz
thegeoboyzSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Days of research led me to SGS and I glad it did

I spent a lot of time reaserching solar and installers and ended up with SGS and I am glad I. did. Great communication and workmanship, cannot recommend SGS highly enough. Show details
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Air conditioner

I couldn’t recommend a more professional & well priced service, extra happy with how professional the company is, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend SHS electrical & solar conditioning, one super happy customer. Show details
Prateek
PrateekSydney, NSW2 posts

When people go above & beyond

Dewayne and team thank you - you are one of best people that I have worked with. You have gone above and beyond at every step, when I was not even on-site. I highly recommend SGS team to anyone considering solar installation. These guys put customers front and center at all times. Show details ·  1
billy
billyELANORA2 posts

Above and Beyond

Glenn and the team at SGS have installed a number of solar systems during our moving house over the past few years the team have always been friendly polite neat and tidy and co operative and always explained the entire process. I'm only to happy to recommend a local company that strives to please their clients and has been installing solar for quite a number of years that I know of. So if your looking for a solar system don't hesitate to call Glenn and the team you wont be disappointed.

Bill and Linda Show details ·  1

Jarred R.
Jarred R.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome crew

I just wanted to pass on my thanks to the SGS team! The crew that turned up on the day to install my solar were great. They kept me up to date the whole way through.
The way the team cleaned up as they went, which was awesome, with no screws laying around at the end of the day. This install was a bit more complex due to the team having to take down an old system, but that was no problem at all. They were quick and efficient.
Thanks, team.  Show details ·  1
Rates and Fees
Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome team, great customer service

Recently had solar panels installed and Glenn and his team were amazing. Very professional and communicated throughout the entire process. My electrical cabling was a bit more complex than the average job, but the team left everything very clean and tidy. Can only speak highly of SGS Electrical. Show details
Phil Marco
Phil MarcoSouth East Queensland, QLD

We did our research on Solar in stallions

To all the team at SGS.
I wish to say how delighted I am with the professional way the whole installation has been handled.
On arrival a team of well uniformed installers politely shook hands and introduced themselves.
That was a great start, they were polite respectful and proved to be very professional. My wife and I could not have made a better decision in the selection of the solar company that has been used .
I would recommend and refer this company to any prospective user of solar.
thank you SGS Philip and Claire Marco Show details
Kristal
Kristal South East Queensland, QLD

Very grateful to Dewayne and the team at SGS. They were thorough, communicated well throughout the process and were available to answer any questions I had at any time. Great pricing too. Would highly recommend them for any electrical and solar work.  Show details ·  1
Nick Sushko
Nick Sushko

Highly recommend. Great job

I engaged SGS Electrical to install a solar system at my investment place on the Gold Coast. Glenn and his team did very good job to install the system. They left everything in order, clean and tidy. I am very happy with overall workmanship and will recommend SGS to anyone who needs job done in professional manner. Thanks boys! Show details
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Petra
Petra Unincorporated, VIC

Excellent company and service

The team worked quickly and efficiently to remove old panels and gave good advice followed by rapidly finishing work to a high standard.  Show details ·  1
Trustworthiness
Peter
Peter

We have made the move to solar!

Can definitely recommend Sun Gods Solar. From the first contact, after being given their name on the solar quotes website, the SGS team have been professional and always on hand to answer any questions. Installation was like clockwork and we are more than happy with the finished product. Now just waiting for Energex to ignite our solar adventure. Show details
Lawrence
Lawrence2 posts

!0Kw Solar System

Sun Gods Solar were really good to deal with.
Very professional from the start, prompt installation and the crew all very helpful, friendly and obliging.
Absolutely recommend Sun Gods Solar.
Lawrence, Robina, Gold Coast. Show details
Dan
Dan

Great service from start to finish

Pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Quality system installed at a quality price.
The system has been working perfectly since, I highly recommend talking to Sun Gods Solar Show details