ShareScope

ShareScope

See the Best SMSF / Small Funds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very disappointing

i joined Sharescope May 2017, costing $5600. As of today I are down close to $10,000, plus join up fee of $5600. They don't seem to know what they are doing and now I can't contact anyone from Sharescope, they won't answer my phone calls or emails so I can withdraw what money I have left. I am very worried they might do a runner or lose my remaining funds.

Lose money fast with ShareScope

I'm surprised at the positive reviews as it certainly hasn't been a good proposition for me. $5600 entry fee..lost money every month for me, told them to stop trading..a few days later they lost another $4300 without any authorization from me ( all recorded in emails). They use the Saxo Markets trading platform and blame their trading losses on the platform..not their traders. Keep away

Zero for service and -10 for results

All the reviewers must have been paid. I've been with Sharescope for over a year, during the same period as the those who give glowing praise and every month it is a loss. Cost me $5000 for the privilege for them to lose me money. Every time I call no one is there to take my call. They call back eventually and pass the buck to Saxo. They "promised" me 15 - 20% but after a year I'm down 20%. All I would have to do is bet opposite their trades and I would be ahead! This company has scam written all over it!

Assisting to change our retirement nest egg

We have just funded our account after a long hold up due to our money being stuck in a managed fund with our old financial adviser, Share Scope were great over the last 3 months while we where in limbo, Calling every week to check in and make sure we are ok with everything and see if we needed any assistance. The support and caring nature from the initial call to the sign up process shows the boutique caring nature of the company!
I recommend share scope

Very active investment, zero effort from me

I have been with ShareScope for about eight months now and my boss has been with them a lot longer and told me about them. I fly up to Darwin and work on a gas rig, two weeks on, one off. I used to do some trading through my family trust however I could never sell at the right time and always watched my shares drop and now I am still holding them, time poor and education are my problems.
ShareScope have been great, they use all the tools I didn't use like stop points etc. The results are very positive after a slow start the first two months I'm about to add another account in my personal name. The only down side is that I should have done this before I lost so much myself, but lesson learnt.

Worth the move.

We have recently moved some funds from our BT investments across to ShareScope after our accountant suggested them to us in order to achieve some overseas exposure, we are very happy so far. We are in pension mode so we need to hedge our investments a bit. Customer service is excellent and reporting is clear, I have one person I deal with for any account related questions and have a direct phone number for her, And they are Australia not overseas call centres like my bank.
I recommend them.

Excellent service and professional advice

My late husband used to do all the investing in shares and I was left with a bunch of paperwork not really knowing what to do. A friend of mine told me about ShareScope and after speaking with them in quite some detail I decided to join their services. They were extremely helpful with all the account opening paperwork and the transferring of shares into the new account (as I’m not the most literate on the computer!). The results seem very promising so far and will look to give a further update once it’s been 12 months.

Can't fault them

I am finding the service professional and hassle free, The staff very responsive and helpful. I can't fault them whatsoever

Great service!

I stumbled upon this company late last year and decided to give them a go with part of my SMSF. I'm impressed with the professionalism of all of the people I have dealt with and like the fact that I can see exactly what's happening on my account any time I want.

The account was simple to set up and the girls in admin were very helpful and a pleasure to talk to. The performance has been good and in line with what I was hoping for. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Thank you!

Thank you for the review Stuart, it's a pleasure having you as a client. ShareScope Australia

Couldn't be happier

I am happy with their service so far. There have been winning and losing transactions but overall my account is showing a good profit and outperforming similar investments that I have. I have been with them since mid-Jan and in that time the staff have gone out of their way to assist me in understanding the SAXO platform and account statements. I have spoken to the traders directly and they seem knowledgeable and helpful. I am happy to recommend ShareScope.

Thanks for the kind words Richard, glad you are happy with our service!