Shark Rotator Lift Away NV600

Shark Rotator Lift Away NV600

MPNs: NV600, NV600ANZ and NV600ANZMN
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shark

4.5
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (7) · No (1)
K N H.
K N H.Sydney, NSW

good value

My friend has been using the NV500 for a few years with no problem and has recommended this brand to me. This vacuum is so flexible, powerful and much lighter than I thought. It is good value for money.

Purchased in July 2021 at Shark.

Bernie22
Bernie22Perth, WA

Great vacuum cleaner

This Shark vacuum cleaner does a great job all round. The suction is great and the easy use of the extension wand is a useful tool to get into those hard to reach areas . Not too heavy at all . I would receive this vacuum without hesitation

Purchased in July 2021.

Jeanette Y
Jeanette Y

More than happy with this product Shark Liftaway NV600

Purchased in March 2021 at Manufacturer for $298.00.

Vee
VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great suction but limited lift away use

After having previously sworn I'd never get anything other than a Dyson, this one knocks my old Dyson out of the park when it comes to suction - it literally pulls me along on the carpet, it sucks so well. It's easy to maneuvre and use. The only down-side and for me it's a biggy, is that for this particular model, the lift away function can only be used with the hard floor tool, so if under your beds are carpeted and you're wanting to vacuum under them too, well, you can't. Unless you want to use the hard floor tool on the carpet under the bed, which is less than ideal. This wasn't obvious to me until the vacuum arrived and I went to use it. I understand that for newer lift away models, this has apparently been rectified.

Purchased in September 2020 for $299.00.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Shark Rotator Lift Away NV600 compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

BettywCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Vacuum

This is the best vacuum I have ever used on carpet for pet hair. It is so easy to clean and empty. It is light and manoeuvrable. It is so easy to unblock.

Purchased in April 2020 for $599.00.

Joy
Joy

Good on carpet

I bought this vacuum only this month after reading great reviews on it. I quite like it and the suction is very strong on carpet, however - I would like the suction to be stronger on hard floors though (I've got a dyson handstick for my floor boards so this isn't so much a problem for me). Other than that I think this vacuum is easy to use, easy to assemble, easy to take apart to clean and quite practical (with the "liftaway" feature and all). You might consider using an extension cord when you're vacuuming because the cord itself isn't that long.

Purchased in July 2020 for $299.00.

mintlady_0925
mintlady_0925Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best buy

This is one of my best buys! It’a value for money. I bough this product 7 years ago and i am still using it. If i buy again it will be the same brand of vacuum cleaner!

Purchased in September 2013 at TV Shop.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Trish
TrishHunter Region, NSW

The perfect Vacuum Cleaner

I had the predecessor to this model of Shark cleaner and absolutely loved it for 8 years. It gave me no trouble and was only out of action when there was a recall for a cord replacement. I decided to upgrade as occasionally the power head would not power on and I could not live without it so it's now a backup unit for the car etc. The new Lift Away is lighter and more easily moved. The amount of dirt removed is quite shocking even using it regularly as we have two long haired cats! The filter cleaning is easy too.
I paid a reduced price for this model since I'd previously purchased the Navigator model.

Purchased in October 2019 for $299.00.