Shark Rocket Complete DuoClean HV380

Shark Rocket Complete DuoClean HV380

MPN: HV380ANZ

Vacuum sucks, in reference to efficiency, not effectiveness.

ABSURD! Change SharkHV380’s container more than Rocket dust buster! Bought both for dog hair. Chose both for said issue... The smaller does better job and was 1/3 the price WTH?!

Purchased in March 2018 at Bed bath and beyond.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is used: Weekly
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Love the DuoClean HV380!

I needed a light & handy vac after a Dyson failed me. A friend recommended Shark products and after reading the product reviews I bought a Shark DuoClean HV380. What a great vac it is! I have 50:50 Carpet/Vinyl and with the two power settings it works great on either surface. I cannot believe how powerful it is - it practically drives itself. I find it easy to take apart and clean and the filters are super easy to rinse out clean. Even though it is top heavy to stand up on it's own, all you have to do is release the top part and there is a bracket further down to store it! Great accessories, and I am actually able to clean under my Queen size bed easily!

Best vacuum I've ever had

I use it on carpet which picks up all my dog hair, and on vinyl floors. It's very easy to push and does an amazing job cleaning all surfaces. It's easy to use and store. You can see how much dirt their is in the filter which is also easy to empty.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Best vakky ever

So quiet I can hear records playing over it, so bendy can get under furniture, my dog doesn't even mind the minimal noise it makes and bagless is awesome and easy to empty. The attachments are great for window runner cleaning. I use it to dry the dog after washing. Great for the car.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

The best bloody vac ever

This little sucker is the best hands down!!! It is so easy to maneuver. Goin got from hard floors to carpet is a simple flick of a switch! So easy to clean and suprisingly quiet. The only down point I have is that it doesn’t stand by itself.. the pros definitely out way the cons by loads!

Shark hv380

Really love this vacuum. Have previously had a dyson and this is better! Great suction and although it is a little heavier being an upright vacuum, the way it self propels across the floor makes it really easy to use. Having 4 girls in the house it is always getting clogged up with hair but getting to and cleaning out the roller is very easy as well.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Love it! Better then a Dyson!

It works great on all floors! We have floorboards and we also have a shaggy rug and it cleans both excellent. The only thing I could suggest is to make the filters HEPA but other than that I really cannot fault this vacuum. It is so easy to get under the bed or the coffee table it really is an all round vacuum. Well worth the money! I didn't find the tool that comes with the vacuum to cut the tangled hair off too useful so I just use a pair of scissors instead.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Excellent until warranty ran out

I bought this vacuum a few years ago and I regarded it as the perfect vacuum cleaner. Just before warranty was due to run out the plastic tube in the main floor attachment started to split and I contacted Brand Developers who were not helpful but I persisted and finally was sent a new one which I truly believe was a used one - well it split as well within months of receiving it. I do not recommend Brand Developers for their after sales service and now am in the process of sourcing another vacuum cleaner.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Easy to use and lots of power

I am very happy to have purchased my Shark Rocket as it is very light, easy to store and has lots of power. It is easy to get under beds and the mattress cleaner connection is fantastic as I am asthmatic and do my bed regularly with great results. It removes dustmite very efficiently

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Shark Rocket Duo Vacuum

Suction great.
Swival action to crazy, hard to keep it straight.
Motor is very heavy and is being held by hand which is very hard on wrist after vacuuming a whole house.
And it won't stand up by it self so when not in use you are constantly leaning it on furniture or lying it on the floor.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love my vacuum

I was hesitant to begin with. Having both carpet and tiled areas. But going from one surface to another transitions beautifully. No little pieces flying out from the back of the rollers as previous vacuums did. So lightweight and compact as it says and so easy to clean and maintain

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great for a small apartment..

Bought from Harris Scarfe with a great discount ($250). Very powerful suction, heaps of different attachments for all your cleaning needs. Easy to store & clean the dust bin. The only problem is a non-retractable cable, but you get used to it. LED lights on the head are awesome for vacuuming under your furniture.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Shark rocket complete duoclean

I have owned 4 Dyson vacuum cleaners including there stick vacuum.
Today I purchased the shark duoclean stick and must say I prefer it over my dyson's ,I wasn't sure what to expect but must say it is super powerful that much that it pulls itself along the ground and it is really good quality I also really love the led lights they really show all the dust and hair you just dont see even with the house lights on.
I would recommend anyone buying this that gets fed up with the fact that when ever there is something bigger then crumbs on the floor the vacuum just pushes them around, well this is no longer a problem as the duo clean has a fantastic soft wheel instead of the standard plastic front that all vacuums have and the wheel just grabs everything dog biscuits ,crumbs, the kids cereal they dropped and scoops it all up no problem . Must say I will not be going back to dyson after using one of these.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Wow how did I manage without my shark

Very happy with the performance
It's light gets where other backs carnt
Light quiet good on tiles and carpets my house is a 4bedroom house quiet big my carpets look like new .my tiles are so clean gets right into the grout .so easy to clean those high up plAces

A good buy

Just bought this last month. It was in deal In $250 with $100 worth free accessories on Harris Scarfe store. Really working well on carpet. No complaints So far really happy with this purchse. Easy to use and cord is also long. Used to vacuum our car. Nice buy in such a cool deal we got.

Can’t live without it

I had a Hoover bag vacuum cleaner than changed to a shark brand bag less and is the best thing I have bought don’t have to buy bags you just tip into bin and few weeks you rinse with warm water it has never lost power and has remarkable power to clean and than went bought a floor steam mop better than a old mop especially with kids and if you have tiles so easy

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Best Vaccum you can ever have!!

Pros: Great piece of equipment
very powerful suction
Great attachments to cater all requirements

Cons: not many but things that can be improved is the noise, cord is not retractable.

But all in all, would highly recommend this vaccum any day. Way better than the very expensive Dyson. Love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

It's a great handheld

I brought this in June of this year. It is easy to use and lightweight. It picks up mess with ease. I like the long cord. And that it has a few diffrent attachments. Downside is it doesn't hold much in canister and is a bit loud. However I don't really mind as it picks up first time. Is great at getting cat hair off my couch too.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Shark DuoClean Rocket Corded Ultralight Upright Vacuum, Charcoal Gray

Decided to give the shark duo a try, basically because of the versatility and warrantee of 5 years. Previously used an expensive drag along hepa bag cleaner now 8 years old.
We have pets so it's important to have a good suction.
Have used the shark duo 5 times and are very surprised what it's pulls out of the carpet, works well on hard floors, has all the accessories that you would ever need.
If it lasts 5 years l will be happy.Pleased that l no longer need to buy hepa bags.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Easy to handle

The shark is lightweight and easy to use. This vacuums look will deceive you. Great suction also easy to empty. This vacuum goes from carpet to bare floors without having to change anything. Great price and good warranty . i recommend this for any house hold. Works great on dog hair.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

How does it go with shag carpet?
I don't have shag carpet but I don't think it will be a problem

Have the Shark TruePet at the moment (A great vacuum) is the duo a good upgrade?
A very good upgrade I was using dyson upright and a dyson stick the duoclean works even better then them both ,the dual spinning head is the best it picks up larger pieces then all the other vacuums and the suction is amazing it pulls itself along the ground . You won't be sorry catchoftheday.com.au has the cheapest price i could find.

My vacuum gets hair tangled around the brush how easy is it to clean the shark rockets brushes?
This happens pretty often with the kind of brushes they use. I suppose it happens to any cleaner with those brushes. I use a pair of scissors to cut through the hair once or twice a week, and only takes a couple of minutes to do.The shark stick duoclean had a super handful tool under the lid which just cuts through the cotton and hair and you just pull it out super easy fantastic idea

Rocket Complete DuoClean HV380