2Sharpe

1.7
1.8
Rates and Fees
1.0

Sharpe Services has been liquidated and is now affiliated with O'Brien Electrical and Plumbing Adelaide.

qingjun Z.
qingjun Z.

Waste of time and money to use this company

We will give u 0 star if We would. We called 82625000, and told the guy our water fee has been tripled for a while, we need plumber service to fix leaking pipes. They sent someone to my house, he checked my roof, and told me he will recommend us another company who could do underground pipes, since he can’t do it. They charged us $198 for the useless job. We are not sure if staff in this company need more common sense that for our job we definitely need a plumber who could do underground pipes. Or at the first minute they know that they just want to charge us $198 and go. If you want to waste your time and money you can use this company. Hope you can cheat more people.
karyn nealMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Not happy after years of being with sharpe now called obriens

Important part of air conditioner leaking into ceiling. When all reports said good for its age. Now damage to ceilings

Now the go by Obriens

Richard
RichardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We were ripped off

We had 2 ceiling fans installed power was aleady there just needed to take down old ones and replace new ones. Not a big job took just over an hour. We were charged $950 it was disgusting!!
We have just brought another 2 ceiling fans and quoted $390 by another company to installed. We feel so ripped of by sharpe electrical - we were stupid not to ring around for a different quote. Dont use them
T Do
T Do

Quick to promise, but unresponsive when it comes to cancellation

We had a query for a solar system. The consultation went well.
Unfortunately, due to shading problems, we had to cancel our order.
This is where things went south for what could have been a good service.

It's almost complete silence from the account team. Every time I called to chase up an update re my cancellation, I was given "It's not in my control, account people are in a meeting, can I take a message?" and there has been no follow up whatsoever. Emailing them yields absolute silence.

Has there been an email saying "We're working on it, but there has been a blocker of sorts", I would have been ok to wait. Being silent is just not the way to go about it.

It's absolutely frustrating dealing with such a service provider.

MWBNE
MWBNESouth Australia7 posts

It's their systems, not their tradesmen

I've always found the tradesmen from Sharpe to be efficient and able to communicate complex issues clearly and effectively. If only the organisation they worked for could be like them. Their customer service 'interface' is a shambles, however. An example: I've called with a request, the details of the request were logged (I guess that was the keyboard noise in the background) and was told someone would get back to me. When no one got back to me (sometimes 2-3 days later) I would call again and it was apparent they had no record of previous call. On the other hand, I called recently and spoke to a tradesman (Scott) who took personal responsibility for the issue and was there the next day. So I think it's their systems, not their people.
Rates and Fees
Michelle R.
Michelle R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
Melissa
MelissaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Falsely claimed powerbox uncompliant

Claimed my power-board was not compliant and would need to be reported to authorities. Quoted $4,000 to upgrade it. Got a second opinion. That electrician not only said that an upgrade would be around $1,200 but that I didn’t need one!