Sheraton Fitted Sheet

Sheraton Fitted Sheet

First time I washed them, they shrunk.

They were fairly good quality but after they shrunk, I can't use them. What a waste of money. I didn't realise they were "Sheraton" not "Sheradon" sheets. Shame on Ozsale I would like a refund, but I guess fat chance

Purchased in March 2019 at Ozsale for $89.10.

Shrunken Sheraton Fitted Sheets

I bought a set of luxury fitted sheets 1000TC on special $89.99 from Sheraton through Catch of the Day for my queen size bed and after one wash they have shrunk. They no longer fit my mattress. I have been trying to contact either Sheraton or Catch of the Day and am having trouble following their confusing instructions or lack of, to find out how I can get a refund, if any, for this product.

Purchased in December 2018 for $89.99.

Flannel Fail

Bought flannel sheets from Sheridan, very disappointed. They pilled terribly after just two washes.
Not good enough.Won't buy anything from Sheridan again. Bought them at the High Street Store in Melbourne.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Poor

Ozsale has a lot to answer to. They are not the quality that was implied, thought because the retail price was 300 that they would be good sheets. Maybe a deliberate ploy on the seller as thought they were sheradan.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Pilling

More fool me for purchasing Sheraton not Sheradan. After 3 washes the little hard balls of pilling started making sleeping uncomfortable. only then did I contact Sheradan who pointed out it was not actually their sheets. wasted $340 or more on 2 sets of King sheets. Dont even know how to find this company whose only website appears to be fluent in Chinese not English

Fell for it too

I bought these sheets thinking Sheridan. After three washes the stitching in the seam across the top of the flat sheet came apart exposing a gaping hole. I contacted OzSale who I had purchased them through and they said it was “fair wear and tear”. After three washes! I will never purchase this product or anything through OzSale again.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Read the fine print - only buy the 100% cotton sheets from Sheraton, those ones are fabulous.

After reading all the negative reviews I thought I'd try to give a bit of balance because my Sheraton 100% cotton sheets are great. They have that cool crisp feeling that you find in expensive hotel linen, like the Sheraton Hotel group. I think the negative reviews might come from folks who mistakenly thought 1000 tc (thread count) was the same as 100% cotton. I never buy sheets that cotton polyester, if might not crease and it dries quickly but that doesn't outweigh the fact it traps heat for a hot sleeper like me.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

i am an idiot.

i purchased these these sheets thinking it was sheridan sheets. i purchased the 1000 thread count cotton and it wasn't till i opened the sheets, i realized it was not sheridan and the sheets were not cotton. they felt plastic and polyester. i am an idiot. i purchased 2 of these sheets and now giving them away because of how bad they are. i purchased cheap sheets from another store speciality in linen and the sheets was $40 and had no brand and it still felt more expensive than these 1000 thread counts. horrible. if you are looking for good sheets. you are better off buying a cheap one from a linen store with no branding. it's still high quality than this.

Misleading

I bought this thinking Sheridan because the sticker was place in such a way , you wouldn’t see the full brand . Having impression that I bought Sheridan I put in the washing machine thats when I saw different label inside (DECA) and made in India This product shouldnt be for sale because the packageing is misleading .

Date PurchasedJan 2018

disappointed - misleading - thought I was getting 'Sheridan'....

The first time I made the bed the seam tore all along the top. They also seem to make my kids really sweaty - they feel cheap and don't seem to have a lot of cotton!! I bought a few sets and wish I hadn't.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Feel cheated, false advertising con!

Brought two sets of sheets from Ozsale in the belief that they were high quality 1000 thread count cotton! They are horrible feeling cheaply made polyester rubbish! $120 down the drain. Do yourself a favor and don't bother with Sheraton sheets! See how the name looks so similar to Sheridan that you think you're getting the real thing! Well these are an absolute waste of money... Rethinking shopping on Ozsale altogether now.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Comfortable

I got these for the high thread count, very nice to sleep on. only problem was the packaging was very hard to remove the product from hence my 4/5 stars

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Cotton!!!!! I don't think so!!!!!!!!!

The sheets are polyester with a dash of cotton if any,they were supposed to be 1000 thread cotton.
The top sheet is to small and I'll get back to you with how they wear.
I wish I'd read a few reviews before I bought them!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my delivery of these sheets from OzSale and the quality is terrible!

They are advertised as cotton sheets but the packaging says cotton/ polyester - yuck! the stitching is terrible with thread coming out all over the place. They were apparently $175 reduced to $70 but I wouldn't even pay $70 for them! I haven't put them on the bed yet as I have just washed them but Im thinking of returning them for a refund. Don't waste your money!

Positive experience

I bought 3 sets of these sheets - 2 x Queen and 1 x King Single. All perfect. Thick good quality fabric - washed up well and all right size. No issues as reported by others. Am intending on buying another set of King Single as this size is so hard to find.

Buyer beware

I bough these sheets as they were advertised on Ozsale as being heavily discounted and high quality sheets. However they are a great disappointment, with poor quality stitching and thread. They also were pilling after only one use, and heavily pilled by the second wash. It seems this was false advertising as others have had the same issue.

Flat sheet not even wide enough for the bed

I purchased a queen set and king set from Ozsale. The flat sheet isn't even wide enough to go half way down the edge of the bed. Certainly cannot tuck it in. Very poor quality

Sheraton sheets

I Agree.
Bought these from Ozsale also and sheets started pilling after 1 month.
I bought them as a Christmas gift so it was also embarrasing

Beware of Quality as advertised on Ozsale

I bought Sheraton brand sheets from Ozsale these sheets were advertised as being discounted by up to 75% retail price. Retail price was advertised as being $300
To my dismay they are of very poor quality. Did not wash well, colour runs and stitching is weak. Fitted sheet lost it's shape after one wash!

Sheets were Sheraton brand not Sheridan.