Sheridan Austyn Towel

Sheridan Austyn Towel

2.0 from 1 review

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Looks Great, Leaves a Mess

I bought these to go with my new apartment. I have a black theme and I liked the weave which is different to regular towelling. I told my Indian colleagues that I bought a set of Sheridan towels. They said they would never buy Sheridan for two reasons: 1. They can buy them for a fraction of the cost in India. 2. They drop fibres everywhere. Because my bathroom is new and has a lot of white, everything is constantly covered in black cotton fibres. It drives me crazy. Everytime I use them, everything has a fine coating of black fibre dust and I have to wipe down the sink after. Even after two washes, they shed fibres. Maybe it wouldn't be such a problem if I bought white towels. Black is just so obvious. I don't know if is to do with the quality or just a fact of cotton.