Best I've Used
This machine isn't without its drawbacks:
- it's heavy - similar machines from other brands (eg Stihl, Efco, Husky etc) are lighter.
- the blowing tube is made up of 3 pieces; 2 tube lengths and a tip or end piece. If using 1 tube length and the tip it can feel a bit short and if using both tube lengths and the tip it definitely feels long and awkward to use.
- the off switch doesn't automatically reset to the "on" position as with Stihl products.
- it's large and so takes up more room in transit.
- the tube/nozzle is made up of interlock...
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
|Category||Petrol Blower Vacuums|
|Maximum Air Velocity||337|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.