6Sihoo M57

Sihoo M57

6Sihoo M57

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Sihoo M57? Claim your listing.

1 review
Tan D
Tan DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

I have found my dream office chair!!

I have been looking for an office chair for quite a while and everything I tried did not tick the boxes. I read review after review and finally found the Sihoo Ergonomic Office Chair. I was very reluctant to buy a chair that I had not physically tested, but I am so glad I did. I absolutely love my Sihoo chair!! It is so comfortable, has lumbar support, which I need, and tilts back so I am not forced to sit upright the whole day. The added bonus, it comes in 3 colours, not just black, and I chose the grey that compliments my home office beautifully. BEST CHAIR EVER!!!