4.4

• Rates and Fees
Joshua

JoshuaSydney, NSW

Great brand! A uniquely positive super experience :)

I have been with SCS for 9 months. I have been extremely satisfied with the performance, member services team, and the app! I recommended my wife and brother join the fund.

Muhammad Usman Adil

Muhammad Usman AdilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is the best product. I really like it and rcommend it

I think i have been with this superannuation fund for a year or so and the performance is great. I recommend this service to everyone. Great customer service and great service.

Nathan. E

Nathan. EHunter Region, NSW

Easy to manage funds and professional customer service, highly recommend!

I have been with Simple choice for over a year now,
has been simple since day one,
very easy to manage account, also customer service is outstanding! Would highly recommend

Superannuation Funds

Find out how Simple Choice Super compares to other Superannuation Funds

Joel R.Darwin, NT

Super Super made simple

Great customer service. Fast and reliable advice and simple to use app. The staff are friendly and always fast to respond with helpful advice. Will recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thanks Simple Choice

DanielWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very disappointed, about to go to A Current Affair. Enough is enough

Been calling and emailing , spoken to several people with no outcome at all .
They say they will call back and never do. Always say they will work out what happened but dont

[Email Address Removed]

NunuraiSydney, NSW

Dodgy

They are not reliable
Too many statements when you want your money.
They are nice when you invest but when you want your money they are deceiving and misleading and they just dont care. This is not what you want when you are in an emergency wanting your money. I regret joining this fund

excellent customer service

I really appreciate the service of simple choice super. They pick up the phone very quickly and answer my questions directly. I would like to recommend it to anybody who intend to invest super money in. Everything is answering clearly and quickly. Vote for Simple choice. Especially Will, thank for your help today. Have a good day Will.

Justin B.

Justin B.Peel, WA

How to make Super Simple join this team!

This team makes Super Simple to manage, I have only been with Simple Super for just on 3 months, but thank you team for all your hard work to help me manage this,
Your team has allowed me to get back to living life, instead of spending my time worrying about my Super Plan.

Mrs D

Mrs DSydney, NSW

A different kind of super fund and a great experience

I remember Simple Choice calling me when I joined, to thank me for being a member. Can't remember the last time my super fund actually got in touch! I had a question about my super with all the recent coronavirus announcements, so I messaged them on Facebook messenger and they helped explain it to me quickly and clearly. Definitely made me feel better to understand my options, and in real-time too!

Superannuation Funds

Find out how Simple Choice Super compares to other Superannuation Funds

dmorr84

dmorr84Sydney, NSW

Terrific service

I've had a great experience with Simple Choice. I've been a member for over a year now and have consolidated all my other super accounts. Very happy with the returns over the last 12 months, here's hoping that run continues :) My previous super funds have made it so hard to login and check my balance, it's been a revelation having an app that I can quickly check my balance when a contribution comes in.

Rates and Fees

A very responsive and articulate business enterprise.

I have been with Simple Super for 2 years and I must confess that am overly satisfied with their service delivery. I am particularly impressed with their customer service. The speed at which the respond to my queries and of course their follow up mechanism until a positive outcome is obtained is mindboggling. The e-channels Simple Choice has incorporated into their system especially the app enables me to monitor my account real-time. I even receive email alerts whenever money is deposited into my account. Simple Choice Super is simply the best.

gimsue1996

gimsue1996Sydney, NSW

very kind staff !!

I opened an account here in Feb, 2019 and I am very happy with the service they have offered me so far. I wanted to consolidate all super account I have and had some difficulties to do it since I had so many different account that I unconsciously opened. I emailed to Simple choice for help and they were very kind to help me, fast responding and very responsible. Thank you again Will! I really do recommend this company if you are looking for a new super company to join

Income Protection

This is perfect and I couldn’t be more happy.

It’s easy to use, reliable and quick. I am a backpacker so I often had to change job and employer and simple choice is the perfect solution.
My simple choice super plan always notifies me as soon as I receive money on it and it’s made of great stuff and customer service there to support you if something does not seem right. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Melissa d.

Melissa d.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent help with my new super.

I'm with this super for 6 months now. I had to transfer my money from my old super to this one, and they took care of it all for me. I'm really satisfied with their help.

Adrienne

Adrienneasked

I have rung your office several times. No one answers the phone. I have left my number and no one calls back. How can I contact you????

Joel R.

I got in touch with them via email and they responded almost immediately. After the initial email I called the number at the bottom of their email and they answered straight away. I can only share my experience and hope that it helps

Emily Z.Simple Choice Super

Hi Adrienne, apologies we're currently experiencing large volume of calls which may have caused some delays in coming back to you. If you can please drop an email to info@simplechoicesuper.com.au with [Product review] in subject line, I'll make sure to follow up with the team and give you a call back ASAP.

Get an answer from our members and Simple Choice Super representatives