4.1

Income Protection

Peter
Peter

Very good

A super fund with flexible options and the ability to change from high growth to stable growth easily
Income Protection
Denise
DeniseQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

HASSLE FREE TRANSFER

Assistance provided with transfer of Super Funds from another Industry Fund in December 2023 was professional and hassle free. One-on-one presentation given was informative with all queries and concerns addressed and answered.
Am extremely happy with performance of Uni Super since I opened account.
JenW
JenWNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Swapping from private advice to UniSuper

Great customer service and support. Solid investment team. Affordable. So far so good
Christine G.
Christine G.WAPerth, WA2 posts

Very professional and responsive

I have been with Unisuper for over 20 years. They saw me through my retirement planning and now retired on pension stream.
Michal
Michal

Accessible , clear and prompt communication

The information and report back on investments is clear on the website. The advice has also been good.
Hillary
HillaryNSWSydney, NSW

Peace of mind

I've been with Unisuper for about 30 years and have found their advice to be useful. Not being very financially savvy, they have put my mind at rest that I can retire without fear of becoming penniless.
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Good service

Good planning services that give you options within your plan to give you the best possible outcome
Joanne
JoanneNSWSydney, NSW

Ready for retirement

Have been with UniSuper for over ten years and have had excellent service. Staff are always friendly and knowledgeable. My retirement fund has benefited from their advice and good management.
RiaAdelaide
RiaAdelaideSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Excellent advisor

I love finance and finance podcasts etc. I am a big old finance nerd. So I expect a lot from my superannuation fund and in particular, the people I can talk to there. I have found UniSuper to be excellent with advice and you can always talk to somebody for free or get investment options advice cheaply. Full advice is about the same or on the slightly cheaper end of independent advice. For people who just have super unisuper advice is great.
Mark
MarkQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Professional service and advice
Good returns
Good support features- app etc
Robert
RobertQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Fun

Been with the fun for 6 years, returns have been very favourable.
Great staff to deal with.
Pauline
PaulineSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Retire and live your best life!

I've been a Unisuper member since 1990. It has consistently performed well and I've been able to retire.
Robert
RobertQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

UniSuper has grown our super assets, and provided professional advice and support, that give us confidence we will be financially secure as we transition to retirement. Show reply
Surprised
Surprised7 posts

Efficient & Helpful

A big thank you to James in the Customer Service for his professionalism & efficiency. The interaction was seamless. 5 stars!
Devastated
DevastatedNSWSydney, NSW

Heavy loss

Lost some 30% of my super since changing to them 3 years ago

Annemaree L.
Annemaree L.

I am wondering how many members who began accessing their Unisuper flexipension in February 2023 have been effected by Unisuper “computer error” which has resulted in a miscalculation of some members pensions? I have been told by Unisuper there is a small cohort. I am one member effected and the miscalculation of balances has had significant implications.

Dr Cate
Dr Cate
Marina

Is UniSuper a good fund? I’m with Australian Super and their returns have been pretty poor the last couple of years and I’m thinking of switching. Thank you

David & Sharyn P.
David & Sharyn P.

I don’t know, rang this outfit to discuss and they didn’t bother replying.
I would hate to withdraw funds, if I had joined, knowing they don’t respond.

Rae
Rae
Marina

Thank you David, Sharyn and Rae for your responses. I greatly appreciate all feedback regarding superannuation funds. I don’t want to make a hasty decision then have regrets.

Liz Chard
Liz Chard

Do you have a representative in Noosa I’m considering changing my self managed super
Thanks Liz Chard

Denis and Sharryn
Denis and Sharryn

We used UniSuper via tele conference. Had no problems.

CategoryIndustry Super Funds