4.1

Income Protection
Rates and Fees

Sari
SariBrisbane2 posts

Generally prompt service and advice

Have managed to sort my queries with one or two calls
John D
John D

Good Super

Have been with uni super over two years, no complaints, easy to navigate and use Show reply
Paul K.
Paul K.Perth, WA12 posts

Incompetent

They had a huge outage and were pretty terrible about it. While it was apparently Google Cloud's fault, I put this entirely on UniSuper for not having any plans to combat this issue. Also, fees are extremely high.
John C.
John C.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Vague and opaque propaganda

Transaction processing is not slow, it is progressing if thats the word at a glacial pace. Ringing Unisuper , you get the same vague and opaque propaganda which has been in place from DAY 1 which was the 29th of last month and is starting to seem A LONG TIME AGO now!
Simon M.
Simon M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hogie
Hogie17 posts

No access to funds

Online systems have been non existent all day ( 2 May). If this were Westpac or another bank there would be a public outcry.
Mika
Mika

Good tailored advice

My experience with UniSuper has been consistently positive. Strong returns over 30 years and now good clear advice as I move towards retirement.
B M.
B M.2 posts

No return what so ever

No money made on investment. Better off with cash. Guaranteed.
UniSuper   DM

Hi BM, we've just private messaged you. If you would like to provide us with your contact details, we'll organise for a senior member services specialist to give you a call so that you can chat about your investments with UniSuper.

Bill
Bill2 posts

Retirement dreams

I found our superannuation adviser very knowledgeable and explained our options clearly Show reply
Louise
LouiseMid North Coast, NSW

Satisfied customer

UniSuper provides excellent service and products. It has definitely grown my super in the 2.5 years that I have been linked with them. Show reply
Rates and Fees
Garry
GarryIllawarra, NSW

My experience

All pretty seamless to work with, easy to understand and take the time to listen Show reply
William
William

Excellent Experience

Chosen as the best option by an independent Financial Advisor for both myself and partner to achieve our financial goals moving towards retirement. UniSuper has been so easy to deal with from setting up the accounts, call centre enquiries, log in access both on computer and the iPhone app, and the information available in both those formats. Excellent experience right the way through.
Hilary Mills
Hilary Mills2 posts

Excellent experience, recommended

Been with this fund for 25 years.
Carefully administered and excellent returns.
Financial advice is top notch.
Dan G
Dan GSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Happy Camper

I switched to UNI super last year, I’m very happy with the returns and service
Insurance Options
Francis
FrancisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

service quality

UniSuper has always offered great service and advice, and in a timely fashion

Annemaree L.
Annemaree L.

I am wondering how many members who began accessing their Unisuper flexipension in February 2023 have been effected by Unisuper “computer error” which has resulted in a miscalculation of some members pensions? I have been told by Unisuper there is a small cohort. I am one member effected and the miscalculation of balances has had significant implications.

Dr Cate
Dr Cate
Marina

Is UniSuper a good fund? I’m with Australian Super and their returns have been pretty poor the last couple of years and I’m thinking of switching. Thank you

David & Sharyn P.
David & Sharyn P.

I don’t know, rang this outfit to discuss and they didn’t bother replying.
I would hate to withdraw funds, if I had joined, knowing they don’t respond.

Rae
Rae
Marina

Thank you David, Sharyn and Rae for your responses. I greatly appreciate all feedback regarding superannuation funds. I don’t want to make a hasty decision then have regrets.

Liz Chard
Liz Chard

Do you have a representative in Noosa I’m considering changing my self managed super
Thanks Liz Chard

Denis and Sharryn
Denis and Sharryn

We used UniSuper via tele conference. Had no problems.

CategoryIndustry Super Funds