4Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra

Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra

4Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra

86%14%0%
Brand Manager for Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra? Claim your listing.

Mummyofthreeboys6 posts

Really useful for complete hands free pumping

I've found the hands fee bra really useful, very easy to clean and comfortable to wear. However, it easily stretches and although it regains it's shape after washing, it becomes difficult to use completely hands free when it has become larger. The marierial is very soft on the skin but does take a little while to dry. it may be that I am "in between" sizes of course but I would definitely recommend buying one.

Missy_Mac
Missy_Mac2 posts

Awesome

Loved it so much I got a 2nd! Perfect for this exclusive pumper! It is easy to use, wash and dry. It's very comfortable and hold flanges in place every time. Sizing was spot on and the adjustable clasps are perfect to resize if required. I wish I'd got it earlier in my pumping journey.

Amelia j
Amelia jBallarat14 posts

The best investment for pumping

This is a life saver as a mum, it means you can get up and go get something if you need, you have your hands free to look at your phone, read a book, anything! In this bra I've done the dishes, studies and even made biscuits! The only thing you can't do is bend over or you spill milk, but that would also depend more on your pump, it's not necessarily the bras fault.

Helenaoncello
HelenaoncelloSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Highly recommended for working mums!

I honestly don't know how you could double pump without a dedicated pumping bra like this! I work two days per week and express twice a day at work, sometimes even whilst I'm driving. So obviously I need both hands free to eat lunch/morning tea whilst I express.

It fits very snug which is needed when you double pump to hold the flanges next to your breasts. The bra is very easy to adjust if you need and easy to put on. Well worth the investment.

Wip
WipAU9 posts

Not necessary

I tried this, but it was easier to just shove the shields of my medela freestyle down my normal bra. I couldn't be bothered to put this on every time I needed to pump.

Seemed like a good idea but you can live without it.

Would not buy next time

Carly
CarlyBowral7 posts

Grena
GrenaSydney, NSW30 posts

Can't pump without it

I am using this bra for more than two months now and it makes my life much easier. This bra provides real hands-free solution for pumping mothers. I use Medela Freestyle pump and breast shields fit perfectly into the bra. It was easy to adjust this bra and it is very comfortable and soft. It holds bottles perfectly even when I express nearly 200ml.
Worth to buy especially for exclusively pumping mom