Simply Finance

Simply Finance

See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Simply Finance

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.75 years
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Arania! Thank you so much for your always amazing Service

Thank you so much Arania for your amazing service. I have financed 5 assets through Arania and everytime it's a 24 hour turn around and so easy! Will be returning

Incredible service

Thank you so much James for the most efficient and seamless service in the purchasing process of my brand new car. I absolutely love everything about my car. You exceeded my expectations.

Jamie L.
Jamie L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yuwie really helped with my transaction

Quick, efficient and relatable. Thanks Yuwie for sorting everything out so quickly. Your speed and simplicity really took the stress out of the lending process. Thanks and I will use you again!

Penny T.
Penny T.Gippsland, VIC

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Yuwie from Simply Finance helped us with 2 car loans in the same week and his service was amazing. Thankyou so much for all of your help, understanding and patience. We will definitely recommend.

Car Loans

Find out how Simply Finance compares to other Car Loans

Last year Yuwie assisted me in finding an awesome car loan and he’s outdone himself yet again with an equally awesome personal loan. It took one phone call, a couple of emails and one day and my offers came through. Professional, personable and solutions driven I can’t recommend Simply Finance and particularly Yuwie for his outstanding customer service.

Mike Litho
Mike Litho Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

one stop shop

Very professional staff. My situation was slightly complicated but SF worked with me and made it happen. I'm very greatful and happy. Would recommend these guys to anyone looking fir hassle free finance

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service

Thank you again for getting me a great deal on my car, with COVID pandemic causing major delays I was constantly updated and kept
In the loop. I also loved that I got awesome car insurance which was so quick and easy to organise. Highly recommend.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Stefan
StefanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service

I recently purchased a new car and required finance for part of it. Yuwie Gurusinha was exceptional in finding me the best interest rate. His service and follow up was brilliant.

Wonderful customer service

I had Ben help me establish a car loan for me. He also went above and beyond to help me find the right car due to the first one falling through.

Car Loans

Find out how Simply Finance compares to other Car Loans

Kanchana
KanchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Adam and the staff are so helpful and understanding
They attended to my requirement immediately and got the finance approved by no time
I highly recommend them for anyone looking for finance

AJB
AJBMelbourne

Simply Amazing Simply Easy Simply Finance

Arania assisted us in the purchase of our new BMW X4 and it was an absolute pleasure working with Arania. Arania is extremely professional and has excellent understanding of auto finance. Most of the process was completed on the telephone and over the internet. Arania searched for the best deal and even drove to my partners work to take the necessary paperwork. On all dealings Arania illustrates high levels of professionalism, kindness, courtesy and understanding. Quick, efficient and Easy. Can not recommend Arania and Simply Finance high enough. Well done Arania and thanks for all your assistance.