Simpson EZIset SWT6541

Simpson EZIset SWT6541

SWT6541 (White), SWT6541M (Black)

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Mould problem

Ive had this washing machine for about 3 & half years now its putting black mould like substance on my clothes. I dont use fabric softner & mix my detergent with water before putting it in the machine. I also do regular tub cleaning and leave the lid up to air and dry the machine. I absolutely never leave wet clothes in it. Anyone else have this problem?

Purchased in April 2016 at The Good Guys for $600.00.

Didnt last long

The machine was fine for just over 3 years, washing 2-3 times a week. Only issues was that washing times were long but I thought that was due to its washing size. After 3.5 years it started making loud noises when spinning and an independent technician looked at it. He said the seal at the bottom of the tub was broken and it has rusted up the gear and bearings and not worth fixing. So not using this brand again.

Purchased in June 2017.

Proceed with caution

I'm not sure about this machine. When I put it on delicates it wasn't delicate at all. It washed like a regular wash. Sometimes it beeps like the lid is up but even after moving the wet clothes around, I could not get it to continue. I had to switch it off at power point and start the load of washing again. I've only had it about a year.

Purchased in November 2018 at RetraVision for $549.00.

F.A.C

F.A.C

Ruined towels, sheets and clothes, and caused a flood

Purchased in December 2015 for $525.00.

MarionSydney

Avoid this machine

Purchased in January 2017 at Whitfords for $890.00.

Marion

I was wrong abouit the price I paid for the washing machine, it was around $390. I also bought a dryer at the same time and that is prefectly fine, no probs. $800 all up.

DISAPPOINTED

DISAPPOINTEDFar North Queensland, QLD

THROW AWAY PRODUCT

Purchased in April 2015 at Harvey Norman Physical Store.

Cathrine

CathrinePerth, WA

Didnt last long

This has been a good machine , but after 4 years the digital display started flashing and did not work anymore. Repair estimate about $300. Im very disappointed, Ive always bought Simpson washers. The last one with manual controls lasted 20 years. I used it for general washing, nothing excessive.

Purchased in January 2015 for $500.00.

Works well for a time!!

Purchased in July 2015 at Appliances Online for $588.00.

Not built to last .

Purchased in November 2015.

Alicia

AliciaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect size

I moved out of home roughly 6 months ago just bought a cheap one until I saved enough for a decent one. I was tossing up between the 6.5kg and a bigger one. I live by myself so I just went with the 6.5kg. So many different washes to choose from. Only thing you have to remember to clean the lint catcher every wash

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Gill

GillClyde north

I am so happy to havevthis machine. Was facing so many issues with my previous lg washing machine. This is so easy to use. Even my mom can run this machine. It cleanistains and marks very nicely. I suggested my friend to upgrade her washing machine from samsung to simpson
I will highly recommend this to everyone in future. Thanks

Date PurchasedDec 2018

suzley

suzleysydney

Good Basic Washing Machine

Does what it says. Minimal controls. I just need a washing machine that washes - bells and whistles not needed. Perfect for my requirements. Seems to take a long time to complete wash - over an hour - but maybe all washing machines are like that. I put anything and everything in this machine - although not together!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Shandi

ShandiMelbourne

Terrible machine

We bought our machine from good guys after looking at the reviews in their website three weeks ago. Every time we wash clothes we have to level it. It rattles during the spin cycle start moving. Big sound come out and we had to stop 3 times before finish the cycle. Really unhappy and decided to wash clothes by hand. Contacted the Eloctrolux and mechanic is coming to have a look. Never ever buy again a simpson . Shame ... Australian made brand.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Terrible program

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Nat

Nat

Best home appliance

Love this exactly like the old model I had reliable n uses small amount of water just set n forget quiet economical washes doonas as well as blankets amazing capacity gentle spin as well as ground in dirty clothes come out clean n fresh love the button settings as well as dial

Date PurchasedApr 2017
CJAY

CJAYFar North Queensland, QLD

EZI washing !

Great little machine. Does the job well. A whole load of settings and has an option for every need. Stainless steel drum. Easy to clean the debris as well. Only negative about this machine is that the outer body seem to be made from very thin metal sheet. Will Recommend.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Nathan

NathanBrisbane

Love doing washing

The name says it all, it’s very easy to use. Lots of settings but still so simple. I love how quick it washes it when I need a quick wash. And if I want a proper long wash it does it efficiently. It’s not very noisey either even when it beeps to let me know it’s finished. This washing machine is cost friendly and reliable!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent and does the job

We are very happy with this machine it it so easy and simple to use it is gentle on the clothes of course you have to put plenty of water in giving the clothes room to move around the machine is reasonably quite it certainly no louder than other makes and it is just set and go so very simple it even lets you know when it is finished the wash

Date PurchasedJul 2011

Brie

BrieNewcastle

Doesn't wash clothes and constantly stops working

Have had this machine for a few years, finally got sick of it and calling a technician to come and "assess" and I will be requesting a different machine replacement.
Constantly get clothes coming out dirtier then they go in and covered in lint. I empty the lint bit every time and have tried the instructions "tub cleaning" options. Doesn't help.

Machine has leaked & also takes twice the time stated on the machine to finish a load.

Would not recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Aysha

AyshaPerth

Not too bad!

Cleans really well without ruining the clothes. My husband and I work pretty dusty and oily area and our work clothes are cleaned nicely by this brand without a worry. It can get sometimes loud but i think i fill it too much.
The only downside of it is that is water consumption. It meant to save water and energy but even in low water cycle, it takes almost 15 litres. We collect the water to use it in our garden...

Date PurchasedNov 2014