Simpson SDV656HQWA

Listing monitored by Simpson

4 questions from our users

n_ellemor
n_ellemorasked

Can this model be externally vented? (Can I attach a venting kit to it?)

Gerald B.
Gerald B.asked

Considering purchasing this dryer. How do you use the Delicates Setting? I can't see a button for it. Thanks.

Alexander
Alexanderasked

Does this model come with a Smart electronic module or it is a simple machine?
We need a dryer which will work on the vessel with 220 V Ac and 60 hz power supply.

Darren Grant
Darren Grant

The dryer
Is a simple twist dial with the options on the dial and can me mounted upside too !,
I picked this manufacturer as it’s the same model we use on the mine sites and if it can take the abuse they get on site then they will last a long time at home
Hope this helps
Darren

frecks3
frecks3asked

Keen to purchase Simpson SDV656HQWA 6.5 kg vented dryer Brisbane Southside (Jun 2020) . Current RRP $699. Found $599 lowest price, bricks & mortar outlets without installation, delivery, old unit removal. $499 RRP shown below is increase of $200 in just over 12 months. Grateful for sales outlet suggestions at more affordable price soon. Winter coming - need dryer urgently. Recently disposed of old washing machine. Bought Simpson to match existing Heavy Duty Simpson Dryer. Absolutely sensational, used periodically, lasted 45 years. Simpson Dryer stopped working shortly after new Simpson washing machine installed.

serendipity
serendipity

brisbanewhitegoods.com.au have it for $ 384.00..hope this helps.

Hollie S
Hollie S

Find a "seconds" place near you. Possibly Harvey Norman clearance - not sure if they have that where you are. I found this at a seconds place for almost half price because it has a small dent in the side.

Get an answer from our members and Simpson representatives

Other Vented Clothes Dryers