MPNs: 36562656 and SWT1043
Listing monitored by Simpson

Dianne Dye
Dianne DyeGippsland, VIC

Perfect Family Washing Machine

The quick 20 minute cycle is a fantastic feature especially if you want to freshen up clothing. The auto water level saves time and money adjusting to only what is required. Daily wash 45 minute cycle is my go to selection.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $999.

E50 motor error

E50 motor error, 13 months old, mild use, purchased from The Good Guys. Waiting 3 weeks for the tech who waits for parts and motivation. Very very disappointed, for the price. Will not buy again. Simpson / Electrolux offer me a number to discuss, which is missing a digit; then asks me to EMail. 2nd rate build, 3rd rate service, 4th rate motivation. No care, no responsibility. We will be boycotting Simpson / Electrolux for the remainder of our electrical lives. We lost a Grand in good faith; save yours-

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $997.

Rachel
RachelPerth, WA

Horrible! Motor gone within 2 years!

I've always stood by Simpson as a brand, not anymore! Horrible machine since the moment we purchased it. Loud, takes forever to fill up the drum and then starts leaking water, so repair done to the machine within the 1st year of purchase. Starts leaking water again, not even into the 2nd year of purchase! 3 months past 2 year warranty E50 message pops up! Motor has gone and smells like burning mechanicals. So disappointed in this machine, $719 for this washer for it to not even last 2 years of use. Ridiculous. Never buying Electrolux products again.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $719.

Jeanette
JeanetteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I should have done my research

I just bought my machine, first load and already not user friendly. I can't open the lid to add any items. It won't let me set the water level. It makes a "hissing" noise while washing. It takes so much longer to finish the wash. It won't let me set the water temperature. I always had a Simpson and the older models were so much better.
So disappointed with Simpson and Electrolux. I don't want the machine to tell me what to do. That is my job.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $994.

anzacbiscuit
anzacbiscuitQueensland

My most hated appliance in my home

Paul
Paul

Lemon of a washing machine

We bought this washing machine in May 2018 because we have had Simpson before and they were reliable. This one is just a nightmare. It sounds like someone is playing the drums in there when its on, we made a warranty claim in April 2020 and the service man said it was faulty from manufacture. He replaced 90% of the inner workings of the machine. Now its making the same noise only this time when we called about the warranty, it doesn't cover the replaced parts.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $870.

Jayde
JaydeGoulburn Valley, VIC

DO NOT BUY

Where do I start - I don’t actually think it ever washed clothes that well to begin with butttt. Faults !!! Omg. Just before it turned 2 the good problems started . E10 no water and also thinks the lid is locked . It’s getting water it’s got all it needs it just is a lemon of a machine . Service agent came out and couldn’t find anything wrong - surprise surprise . I’m now down to 1 setting on warm water as it’s the only way it will work. And if you use more then 3 times in a day it goes on strike for hard labor . Service agent is coming out again - which I don’t see the point because clearly the machine is a lemon I want my money back so I can go elsewhere !!! Do your self a favor and don’t buy!!!

Purchased in at Betta Home Living for $989.

ELECTROLUX ..SimpsonSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Kyran B.
Kyran B.Goldfields, WA

Stay away

$1000 for a pile of crap. 16 months old Every error under the sun, taken back to the supplier and they can't find anything. It is like a great wall version of the washing machine world.

Purchased in at RetraVision for $999.

WTJ
WTJPerth, WA

Purchased in .

Simpson washer swt8043

I’ve owned this washer for just under 2 year and for the last month I am constantly getting black oil/dirt on my washer.
It doesn’t clean our clothes. Worse washer I’ve ever owned.
My last. Simpson lasted 20 years, that’s why I ended up buying another. But I would never recommend this one

Purchased in at Domayne for $700.

Mark505
Mark505MELBOURNE

Only Just got it But....

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $999.

SixSixSh33P
SixSixSh33PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Built in obsolescence

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $898.

Jim Wallace
Jim WallaceAU

Made to only last past the Warranty Period

Purchased in .

Belinda
BelindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nightmare!

Mega problems with this machine after 1 year...don't purchase...many error messages on screen from E10 to E80 and lid locking with clothes in it! Service to home slow and unhelpful, waited 5 days for replacement baud. Electronic bauds replaced twice but had to pay for call out fee and now another similar issue. NOT HAPPY and won't purchase ever again.

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $1,100.

Jon
JonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most frustrating washing machine

Had previous imprison machine and was great lasted nearly 20 years. This one always keeps shaking itself and comes up with an imbalance error on it. I would not recommend