United Global eSim

United Global eSim

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by United Global Sim

• Rates and Fees
Rav
RavWestern Australia

What a joke

Firstly, this is a call forwarding service not an actual mobile service. You need to call and then it requests a callback from a central system which delays about 20seconds.

Secondly, the connection is absolutely dreadful. Even with full bars calls randomly drop out and you get charged for the full minute. Haven’t managed to have a call longer than 1 minute.

Thirdly, after about 3 hours of trouble shooting and getting in contact with the support people mobile data never worked. Don’t expect it to.

Now you maybe thinking this might be due to the country I was travelling in (South Africa). But no, Telstra works absolutely perfectly.

Do not waste your money.

Purchased in December 2019.

Shannah Avon
Shannah AvonSydney, NSW

Great Product

Saved a fortune on my last trip to the USA. Very easy to use and setup.
The ESIM meant I still got to use my other number for voice calls. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased for $30.00.

Rates and Fees
United Global Sim
Nicholas G.United Global Sim

Thankyou for the feedback the eSIM has been very well recieved

eSIM and SOS Alerts

I've been with United Networks for a little over a year, using primarily their SOS Alerts service (it's pretty awesome, I also recommend it). Last month I bought a "blue" eSIM package from them and used it over 3 weeks in the US & Canada. Honestly couldn't be happier with how it worked. I got a call from their service team before I left, just making sure that I got set up alright. They helped me test the service and walked me through enabling data roaming etc. I just bought another SOS subscription and will reuse the eSIM for my next travels. I think United has definitely improved their services recently (judging by their previous reviews haha).

Purchased in January 2018.

Zone(s) UsedBlue (North/South America)
Travel SIMs

Find out how United Global eSim compares to other Travel SIMs

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great SIM to have if you are travelling often

Bought the Red eSIM bundle for my trip to Europe. Spoke to Emma and she was very patient with helping me set it all up (I’m a bit of a technophobe...) To my surprise the process was really simple! The SIM worked smoothly in France, Italy, Spain and Portugal. Not sure why they got such horrible reviews before, I think they must have upped their game recently.

Purchased in March 2019 for $20.00.

Zone(s) UsedRed (Europe, Caribbean, S. America)

Exciting product

Contacted United asking for advice about a standard SIM bundle for my trip around Asia and was told that I had an eSIM compatible phone! I didn’t even know! Got everything set up in under 10 minutes and now I’m excited to try it out in June. I think it’s an exciting new product.

Purchased in April 2019 for $12.00.

Reka
RekaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

works very well!

Received an email offering a complimentary eSIM upgrade. Bought some credit with it and the service was delivered within a matter of minutes. Very happy with this new product. Just gotta make sure you have a phone that's compatible with this new eSIM technology before purchasing.

Purchased in April 2019 for $50.00.

Soojin Park
Soojin ParkSydney, NSW

Try their eSIM!

Purchased in March 2018 for $200.00.

Zone(s) UsedPurple (NZ, Asia, Australia) and Red (Europe, Caribbean, S. America)
Tango
TangoPerth, WA

Good value and smooth process getting esims

Purchased in April 2019.

Zone(s) UsedBlue (North/South America), Purple (NZ, Asia, Australia) and Red (Europe, Caribbean, S. America)

Kelly L
Kelly LSydney, NSW

So far, so good.

I used an SIM from United Global last year throughout Europe. It worked fine. I now have two eSIMs in my new phone, one for USA and Switzerland and one for Europe. So far, so good. It was a bit tricky getting both to work properly, but I received the help I needed from real people.

Purchased in March 2019.

Zone(s) UsedBlue (North/South America) and Red (Europe, Caribbean, S. America)
Travel SIMs