Sirius SL906-L 850

Sirius SL906-L 850

MPN: SL906L850

james hamilton

james hamiltonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great range hood shamefull service

I have owned the twin engined version for just over 2 years. Powerful and quiet (ducted through the roof)). Easy to maintain and have only had the one problem so far. The light cover decided to drop away which needed some tape to stop it falling completely off. Tried for over 2 hours to contact spares by phone, gave up and tried emailing with no success. Have ordered the light strip to replace for $156.00 plus $35.00 delivery and hoping that it comes with the cover. Sirius or Arisit can not be contacted online or offline. Their service is that bad I would rather pay than proceed with a warranty claim. It appears the cover can not be bought seperate from the light bar.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$850.00.

Maneesha Kumar

Maneesha KumarSydney, NSW

Best Raneghood

Best Rangehood. So powerful but not noisy like other rangehoods. Fried Fish the other day and no smell in the house. And so so easy to clean. Very happy with the purchase. I would recommend to anyone.

Purchased in August 2020 at Arisit.

Michael012

Michael012Melbourne

Powerful, quiet and easy to clean

We purchased this undermount rangehood with SEM5 external motor as part of a kitchen renovation in mid 2017. Discreetly mounted under our new overhead kitchen cabinets above a new induction cooktop. Powerful, relatively quiet and easy to clean.

Purchased in August 2017 at e&s for A$1,599.00.

Find out how Sirius SL906-L 850 compares to other Range Hoods

Best undermount rangehood on the market

We bought the Sirius SL906 850 rangehood on recommendation by my parents, who have been using it for a few years. We were specifically looking for an undermount rangehood and this was the most powerful one on the market in this size with 1020m3 airflow. It is simple to clean, the parts fit easily in the dishwasher. Great job Sirius!

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerIllawarra, NSW

Sleek and Stylish

I'm very pleased with the appearance of my new rangehood. Its definitely the least intrusive of any I saw in the market. It's the one our kitchen installed recommended as the best to use with an induction cooktop. The 6 year warranty you get by using the Sirius ducting is fantastic. We used the recommended installer for your area and they gave excellent service.

Purchased in August 2019.

A powerful, sleek and easy to clean rangehood

We have done quite a few kitchen renovations and new builds in our time and this is clearly the best ducted kitchen range hood we have come across and installed to date. Our unit is ducted to the outside and therefore any nasty cooking smells are removed without a fuss, its easy to clean and very discreet under our overhead kitchen cabinets. We are really happy with our purchase.

Purchased in February 2019.

taniknight

taniknightGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yet to install but was definitely best in store.

While I'm yet to install this range hood I can honestly recommend that anyone interested in a quite extractor should take a look at this unit. I know my opinion only holds so much weight as I'm yet to live with the appliance but we didn't hesitate to purchase it based on the in-store demonstration and I encourage others to check it out. I'm certain that it will perform fantastically.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Melina

MelinaSydney, NSW

Powerful and good looking

I needed real suction for our new kitchen as I make lots of stir fries and soups- this product is super efficient and also looks sleek and tidy - fits discretely under our cabinets. The motor for this is outside so very minimal noise from the fan. It is easy to clean - am really happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
shane

shanewilliamstown

Love the ease of Cleaning

Just purchased this product after looking at and comparing other similar products we were sold on this one because of the ease of cleaning and maintaining the product.It also looked great and was very functional.The price was also very competitive and the promotional cash back offer was also very appealing

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Penny

Pennysydney

Can't wait to use it

Have seen great reviews on this product and went out and purchased it. It is about to be installed in our new home. Love the bright LED light on it and the fact that I can wash the vents in the dishwasher to keep the clean. Compared to other range hoods out there I am exceptionally happy I chose this one.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jan

JanGeelong

Awesome looking, great product!

I love the fact I can clean vents in the dishwasher, and the lovely chrome finish. I also like the single strip lighting rather than the spot lights in other range hoods on the market, it lights up the whole cooking area without dark and light areas. I would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Tony

TonyCaulfield

Really great product

Bought this on a retail sales person recommendation and couldn't be happier. The free upgrade to the double motor didn't hurt either. Really gets the job done and is nice and quiet which suits our needs. The light feature and the removable baffles are an excellent design feature that we really like.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Gerard Fennessy

Gerard FennessyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product, quiet, good quality

Good quality product, you pay for what you get - quality. Looks good, efficient, good lighting and easy to clean. Not the cheapest rangehood but definitely the best. Needs extra ducting and some standard clips to complete the package and to be eligble for the extended warrantee. Overall very happy.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

APPerth, WA

Good performance, lousy instructions

Date PurchasedApr 2017
AP

Update: the unit performed flawlessly until we sold the house in Jan 2019. I am now looking to renovate the kitchen in our new house and would use Sirius again.

AP

Update. The new Sirius unit is shocking poor quality. Will not buy again.

R_WGold Coast

So glad the salesperson suggested this unit!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
R_W

Update.. Now installed, looks and works great.

Marion

MarionAdelaide

Quality

The Sirius SL906-L850 has added a streamlined finish to my newly renovated kitchen. Great consideration went into my choice of rangehood. The LED light, easy clean baffle filters which are excellent for induction cooktops, quality stainless steel and the long warranty. I am very pleased with my purchase and highly recommend this rangehood.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Gemini

GeminiSydney

Quality and looks great

SIRIUS SL906-L850 - The stainless steel grill with no greasy filters to clean won me over when purchasing this undermount rangehood. You just pop the stainless steel grills in the dishwasher. I compared other brands relating to power/suction and quality material and the additional great appearance, for me this was a great choice, so much so I bought a 2nd one SIRIUS SL906-L520R for my butler's pantry to compliment the one in the kitchen.

Anthony F.Sirius

Thanks for the great review, Gemini. We appreciate your positive feedback. Kind regards, Sirius Brand.

Janette B

Janette BSydney, NSW

Excellent performance

Replaced another well known brand with this one. Very quiet operation works perfectly with my 90cm stove with tempanyaki plate. Would highly recommend.
Harvey Norman at Domayne great to deal with! Staff were well informed patient & happy to demonstrate. it was an easy decision when comparing with other brands.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

As quiet and efficient as promised.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
ACDC

ACDCSydney, NSW

Baffle filters are great

The baffle filters look great and are easy to clean - just pop them into the dishwasher.
I have the on board motor so I didn't expect it to be whisper quiet, however the unit is a lot noisier than I thought it would be. I rarely put it on level 3 as it's too loud.

Date PurchasedNov 2015