SK Group Oz

SK Group Oz

See the Best Painters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SK Group Oz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Michelle M.
Michelle M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic work

I have been in business for many years my father was a Roofer and builder for over 50 years. The SK Group came and gave us a quote for our roofing project. From the start they were polite on time and told us all information that was required for our job up front. They are the most polite team I have ever had the please in dealing with. I would give a 100% rating for this company and their staff... Thank you for help us. Michelle @ Little Bay

Rowan
Rowan

Good quality

Competent company, very easy to deal with, good quality, nice people. Just no problems. Def recommend this company. 5 star. Very friendly. I would not hesitate to use them again. Good value pricing

Jack
JackSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

I used SK Group to repaint the inside of my home. We had water damage stains on our lounge room ceiling that you can't see at all anymore. The job was very well done and we are really happy with it.

Great work 10/10

Sasha was great with his work, always responsive and professional. Very satisfied with his workmanship and you can tell he has pride in what he does. Delivers more than expected. Would highly recommend.

Painters

Find out how SK Group Oz compares to other Painters

Mary C.
Mary C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent paint job & great communication

SK Group did a freshen up on the paint job inside my house. They were extremely easy to deal with and the quality was great. Will be using them to repaint the outside of my house.

Amazing work and very professional

So happy with the fantastic work they did in my home. They painted all my interior walls, doors, ceilings and woodwork.
They were very professional, on time , honest and most of all, their workmanship was of top quality!
They even had a quality control person come in and check the work and went through the job with me.
They were very clean and tidy and didn’t leave any mess, covered all my furniture and floors with drop sheets to protect them .
I’m so glad I went with S.K group above any other as it was the best decision. My house looks amazing , clean and fresh from their wonderful painting.

Shawn W
Shawn WSydney

Poor workmanship

Not professional. Offered a cash job. Workmanship very poor - need him to come back numerous times to repair damage and repaint numerous areas in my place.
Would not recommend. Used threatening tactics to try and get money when I asked him to fix his errors.

Jerry S W
Jerry S W

Not professional work or business practices