espesp

espespAU

Great ski pants & super quick postage

Had trouble finding quality ski pants online so after a few failed Ebay purchases, bought a great pair online but thought I wouldn’t receive in time. I got them in 48 hours and their advice about needing 2 sizes up for that brand was spot on but probably needs to be highlighted in the advert, not the fine print. They were no cheap but far better quality than eBay or even what I found in stores.

Monica & Tj BalonSki and Board

Thanks so much for your review!! We try our very best!! Happy skiing!!

Cherita

CheritaAdelaide

Trustworthy company. Excellent service!

Thanks so much Cher!! :)

Awesome service!

Recently, I had the pleasure of being fitted for ski boots by [name removed]. He was so friendly, helpful and professional. He spent plenty of time making sure I was comfortable. I walked away with some comfy & well priced boots! Cant wait to use them! I highly recommend Ski and Board Surrey for all of your snow needs!
Friendly & Helpful Service, Great Stock & Well Priced

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Ski and Board compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Fantastic Service

Ski & Board Surrey always provide the best service. They are full stocked with a huge range of gear, equipment and accessories. Their knowledge is always sound and accurate. Check them out in Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills. They offer a fantastic 'buy back' service for kids ski boots and skis.
Such a big choice to choose from with all prices ranges covered.

Monica & Tj BalonSki and Board

Thanks Karen for your review. We appreciate your time in reviewing our business and getting the word out to other snow sports enthusiasts. Did you know that this year we are now selling everything on sale all the time!
Sincerely,