Skin Clarity Range

Skin Clarity Range

See the Best Masks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Skin Clarity Range? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell

The best, the only thing that works

Literally the only product that works to keep my acne at bay plus keep my skin supple and smooth. I kid you not. I’m gutted I can’t find this product anywhere anymore.

Purchased in February 2019 at Catch.

Ease of Application
Coreeyy
CoreeyyPerth, WA

Really good product but the customer service is pathetic

I've a bad a dodgy repair balm in the last order I tried to talk with them by email and nether get any reply. I've actually sent 3x emails for different reasons and not one email back no nothing. They are rude and ignorant and really dont care at all about keeping the customers happy. Buyer beware.

Brie
BriePerth

Would not ever use this product again

I used skin clarity one time only at night woke up the next morning with red sore pimples and a rash all over my cheeks,jawline and neck. I am so embarrased my skin has never ever been this terrible in my life it has made it a million times worse... i have taken photos and have emailed the company with no reply... STAY AWAY FROM SKIN CLARITY IT RUINS YOUR SKIN.

Average.

The treatment stings, but it works. The regimen leaves my skin looking disgustingly oily and shiny. Not a big fan. I now use la roche posay, cetaphil and benzac ac.

Fish
Fish

Only thing that has worked

I get break outs often. I have wasted so much money on trying to find products that work. I tried the sample pack about 8 months ago and it stopped angry pimples and brightened my skin.
I use biore cleanser and then skin clarity repair balm, at night I also use the moisturier and then I use the spot treatment.

I have very oily skin, I've never been dry.
The moisturizer makes me sweat though, this is normal for me.

Holly D
Holly DNSW, 2287

Perfect for ME

I've tried sooooo many products!!! But I've finally found the one!!

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you

Only product thats continued to work for me!

I've used many different products from cheaper to more expensive. I use step 2 & 3 in conjunction with Cetaphil daily for cleansing and St Ives scrub a few times week.

There was very mild itchiness the first couple weeks and all my pimples disappeared during that time.

It's now been 6months and then my skin has never been better. Most products have either made matters continually worse or start off really good and then lose effectiveness a couple weeks later with larger cystic acne appearing.

The only thing I have to say is that my skin can sometimes be more oily than usual if I apply a little too much of the repair balm but I can definitely manage that rather than having to deal with pimples.

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

Be carful

Find out how Skin Clarity Range compares to other Masks

loving my new skincare regime

I have been using the sample kit for a week now & im very happy with the results it has helped to clear my hormonal acne. I find the foam cleanser to be very gentle it doesnt leave my skin dry & tight feeling like others products ive tried previously over all im very happy with the results so far

Elmo
ElmoAU

Ok Skin Range

Another product I've tried on my list and doesn't work!
Brought the sample kit last month, first few weeks noticed improvement, but after that started to make my skin really hot and burning feeling. So cut back on the steps made it better.
Really dries skin out a lot so need to moisturise a lot more then normal.
If you miss a few days pimples come back.
Bottom line Ok range but wont be buying again.
Back to the drawing board : )

Other Masks

Not sure how I feel about it yet

I have always had blackheads and pimples my whole life I am now 24 and my dream is to have nice clear skin or at least only one pimple at a time, I have tired all sorts of products but nothing seems to work, proactive did but made my skin so dry and flakey so I stopped, I have been using Skin Clarity for about two weeks now twice a day and all 3 steps but I have found I now have more pimples showing up! Does anyone know of a product that I can finally use that will make me have some what of nice skin!'

Megan D
Megan DMelbourne

Good for spots but very drying.

Amazing so far

I've been using it for one day so far and it has worked within the first few hours. It cleared my skin and reduced acne very quickly. In order for the best results you must make sure you use all 3 products. I'm just waiting to see what the future holds for my skin and I'm waiting to see if it clears my skin completely.

Awesome!

My whole life i've had bad skin. As long as i can remember people have been looking at my acne and it's made me hoplessly uncomfortable. I saw dermatologists and beautitians everywhere! Trying to find treatments for my acne. Nothing worked. Then when i nearly lost hope i tried soon clarity when i was looking at products in woolworths, avoiding the big brands. Skin clarity has improved my skin drastically! I was so happy with my results i had to write a review.
I know how it feels to hate your skin and feel so uncomfortable with your appearance, and no one getting you. So if anyone were looking for a product that does work. Skin clarity is the answer