2Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

• Sensitive Skin
  • Combination Skin
Causes Irritation  · No
4.2
Smell
3.8
Suitable for sensitive skin
Fragrance-free
Intensely moisturising
Can be sticky and greasy
Brand Manager for Neutrogena? Claim your listing.

TT
TTSydney, NSW8 posts

Awesome Urgent Hand Hydration Lotion!

It's the best readily available, urgent hand hydration lotion on the market IMO. It's easily found in chemist/pharmacies, works fast on hand (& feet I came to discover), has a neutral scent, and quickly absorbs. Use a daily lotion to keep hands soft each day and this Norwegian Formula lotion for hands that have been neglected/calloused/rough & in need of repair...then use the daily lotion moving forward. Show details
Happy customer
Happy customer4 posts

Recommended by my dermatologist ten years ago; still the best i've ever used

Excellent - does the job. i buy the fragrance free which is my favourite. I have dermatitis and excema and outside of my prescription creams, this is the only one that actually does soemthing. only thing i dont like is the blue lid. doesn't look as nice as the white - i used to really like the look but don't like it at all anymore. Please revert back!

Note: this does leave a residue so be careful not to touch your hair etc after applying. But it does work so well so i don't mind. Show details

Ease of Application
Smell
Lean Smith
Lean SmithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great product

One of the only hand creams that work for my hands. My hands are usually rough and dry prone to crack, I have used this product and it definitely improved a lot. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Show details
Renee
ReneePerth, WA5 posts

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I had terribly cracked and dry sore flakey hands and after just one week of using this hand cream just once in the morning and once at night time it has made such an incredible difference! I prefer to use just twice a day as it is quite thick and you really need to rub it in thoroughly plus I am not that fond of the smell but it is so worth it for the results! It really is an extensive hand repair cream for very dry hands. Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
Harrison
HarrisonSydney, NSW5 posts

Fantastic

I have used this product for a long time, and I am very impressed with the way that it works. Being fragrance free, it will not irritate dry, fissured and cracked hands. This is a thick ointment, that hydrates and protects the hands and leaves a powder-dry touch finish- so you can continue on with your daily activities.
TIP: I recommend applying it onto DAMP hands- this way, it can work by sealing in the water into the skin and ensuring it stays hydrated. Show details
Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great all rounder

Love this cream for everything else besides hands! I find it abit greasy and thick to use during the day on hands however love it on chapped lips and dry patches of skin and eczema. I’ve never had dry hands but if I did I’m sure this cream would repair! Show details
Ease of Application
Smell
dazza
dazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD38 posts

Aweful

Of all the hand creams I have tried over the years this one has to be the worse. I don’t have an issue with silcone based products which gives this product its concentrated consistency BUT the downside is it didn’t hydrate my hands at all but rather coated them in what felt like a protective barrier. It didn’t help with my dry cuticles either which made them feel drier in the morning. By far the best hand creams I’ve tried is Aveda and Kiehl’s.

Jess B
Jess BNew South Wales, 256026 posts

Love this, been using it for years!

I started using this hand cream about ten years ago after a friend recommended it. I love it! It can be a bit greasy but I think it works best when applied at night so it has time to do it's magic!

Laura1967
Laura1967Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

The best hand cream that actually works

No other hand cream works for me apart from this one. It absorbs so well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It works very quickly for very dry hands. It does wonders for the cuticles as well.

Sophia C
Sophia CSydney4 posts

Soooo good!

It cured my hand eczema after a couple of days application. After giving birth 16 months ago, my hands became very very chapped and so many open sores from all the bottle washing etc etc. I used steroid cream constantly and it would get better for a couple of weeks and come back but with this cream my hands are back to pre baby! Honestly can’t recommend it enough!

Natalie E
Natalie ESydney2 posts

love this

my hands are never dry anymore, used to get bad cracks and my hands were like sandpaper but this makes it A LOT better. Thankyou for creating such a great cream

Shadi
ShadiSydney2 posts

Best cream ever!!!!

Omgggg this cream is miracle... it changes back my hand skin to my childhood after 2 times use...

After giving birth my hand became so dry and this cream made the miracle very quick...

citychick176
citychick176Sydney6 posts

Best ever hand cream

Recommended to me by a dermatologist after the skin on my palms and fingers began cracking and splitting from using soap, detergent and other hand creams. This is the only one I use now. I keep a full sized one at home and a travel mini size in my handbag so I'm never without it! It's really moisturing and dries quickly without that sticky feeling.

Gillian S
Gillian SPerth6 posts

No more dry hands

This lotion works wonder. I have tried so many brands and I would say this is the best. Whenever my hands start to feel dry especially in the morning and during winter I would apply this on my hands and voila my hands are smooth again. I prefer the fragrance free and this is one of the things i always have in my handbag.

Jillybean
JillybeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA16 posts

Great product

Being a nurse my hands and nails are dry from washing & alcohol gels. Neutrogena cream is fabulous - economical and works much better than other hand creams I have tried. On the negative side, it is a bit sticky to apply but is worth overlooking this for the results you get. Definitely will keep buying this one.

Sneha S.
Sneha S.

How to know expired date?

Elva
Elva

Is the hand cream suitable for the face?

brian

Howdy - I bought some netragenia cream and used it and can't find it / when or if I find it has it got a use by date printed somewhere on the tube?

Michelle P
Michelle P

Howdy - ok thanks - cheers

Dee
Dee

Hi Brian, I agree with Michelle. Also, hand creams of this size don't usually have a use by date as they are used fairly quickly anyway. Dee

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands. It is so concentrated that only a small amount instantly leaves even dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application. Used daily, it moisturises dry, chapped skin. Used overnight, it heals dry skin.

Features

• Relieves dry, rough skin
  • 24 hours of moisturisation
  • Glycerin-rich
  • Fragrance-free
  • Over 200 applications in 56g

What reviewers thought

This product is economical as a little goes a long way and relieves symptoms of dry hands. It is suitable for those with sensitive skin and eczema and is fragrance-free. It can be slightly greasy or sticky upon application.

CategoryMoisturisers
Skin TypeDry
Day/Night UsageDay and Night
ApplicationHands
Release date
  • GTIN14: 00070501013007
  • GTIN12: 070501013007

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Neutrogena? Claim your listing.