Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream

Aweful

Of all the hand creams I have tried over the years this one has to be the worse. I don’t have an issue with silcone based products which gives this product its concentrated consistency BUT the downside is it didn’t hydrate my hands at all but rather coated them in what felt like a protective barrier. It didn’t help with my dry cuticles either which made them feel drier in the morning. By far the best hand creams I’ve tried is Aveda and Kiehl’s.

Love this, been using it for years!

I started using this hand cream about ten years ago after a friend recommended it. I love it! It can be a bit greasy but I think it works best when applied at night so it has time to do it's magic!

The best hand cream that actually works

No other hand cream works for me apart from this one. It absorbs so well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It works very quickly for very dry hands. It does wonders for the cuticles as well.

Soooo good!

It cured my hand eczema after a couple of days application. After giving birth 16 months ago, my hands became very very chapped and so many open sores from all the bottle washing etc etc. I used steroid cream constantly and it would get better for a couple of weeks and come back but with this cream my hands are back to pre baby! Honestly can’t recommend it enough!

love this

my hands are never dry anymore, used to get bad cracks and my hands were like sandpaper but this makes it A LOT better. Thankyou for creating such a great cream

Best cream ever!!!!

Omgggg this cream is miracle... it changes back my hand skin to my childhood after 2 times use...
After giving birth my hand became so dry and this cream made the miracle very quick...

Best ever hand cream

Recommended to me by a dermatologist after the skin on my palms and fingers began cracking and splitting from using soap, detergent and other hand creams. This is the only one I use now. I keep a full sized one at home and a travel mini size in my handbag so I'm never without it! It's really moisturing and dries quickly without that sticky feeling.

No more dry hands

This lotion works wonder. I have tried so many brands and I would say this is the best. Whenever my hands start to feel dry especially in the morning and during winter I would apply this on my hands and voila my hands are smooth again. I prefer the fragrance free and this is one of the things i always have in my handbag.

Great product

Being a nurse my hands and nails are dry from washing & alcohol gels. Neutrogena cream is fabulous - economical and works much better than other hand creams I have tried. On the negative side, it is a bit sticky to apply but is worth overlooking this for the results you get. Definitely will keep buying this one.

The only cream that gets rid of my peeling skin.

For years I've had peeling skin just under my nails. I've tried countless creams trying to get rid of it. One application of this cream and they were already half gone. So pleased.

Smells distinctly of foot odor/toe jam

As for the soft, smooth hands they claim you'll have, they're right. Unfortunately this hand cream absolutely wreaks of feet! I cannot get over spending £4.20 to make my hands smell of stinky feet.

Personally, The Most Effective Cream for Eczema

This is the most effective cream for hand eczema that I've discovered thus far. It has really made a difference while applying minimal amounts to any dry areas, before bed and in the morning. I'd recommend spot applications throughout the day if there is any dryness from washing hands. One of the best aspects of it is the fragrance free option, no need to smell like body soap or lady's perfume!

Dry hands gone

I'm a cleaner and use strong chemicals every day. I always had dry hands that always feel rough. Not like a ladies hands at all. Just recently i had the worst dermatologist i had in years i used it on the Monday and by Tuesday my red raw fingers were no where to been seen. I use it everyday now and would not use anything else. My hands are the smoothest i have had in years.

The best I've found!

I have ridiculously dry wrinkly hands and have tried so many products but this is by far the best!! I'm actually shocked at how good it is and I recently used it on my lips as I'd misplaced my usual lip balm and it was brilliant for that too.

Keeps My Skin Smooth

I work outside, so my skin is always in need of moisturizing and protection. This product keeps my skin smooth and protected. It goes on quick and drys quick. It does not take a large glob to work. Even after washing it till feels like it is on my skin protecting me. I feel relief immediatly. I absoloutly love this product. Will buy again!

pretty good

To the best of my memory I bought some netragenia hand cream from the towradgi gold cross chemist found it great to use as it goes.into the skin easy and provides quick relief / as I have lost my container tube I'm probably going to have to buy another one though when I was using it goes into the skin quite quickly and easily though usually I don't like to use the tubs as if my fingers go into a tub the cream the cream will no longer be clean so I switched to using tube creams or pump containers though even though I thought about using a spoon I would find it too much of hassle to keep using a spoon and clean for the next tube unless I could possibly buy some plastic spoons / now I am tempted to buy another pack the tube one away / of totally recommend the skincare product to anyone

Absolutely love this product!

I don't find this hand cream greasy at all - but you only need the tiniest amount. It starts working instantly and even after you've washed your hands, it remains in the skin. You only need to apply it once or maybe twice a day for great results.

Amazing

I have such weather-beaten hands and have only just tried this product. After only ONE application, I had immediate relief. It is a little greasy at first but rubs in beautifully. This is the one for me from now on. I also bought the foot cream to try as my feet are a problem also.

Dream hand cream

Have been using this hand cream for many years now. It's my hand cream of choice. I put it on my hands at night as my hands are often dry especially in winter. I teach hand hygiene and hand care and have found this product effective in caring for hands and protecting against dryness and skin breaks. It's does have an initial residual..which is why I like to put it on last thing at night. I have tried many creams over the years...as I like to check out what is on the market. However to date I always come back to this one long term in the end as it really works for me and keeps my hand soft, subtle and skin intact. happy to recommend.
Looks after my hands, and is easy to use. My hands feel lovely with ongoing daily use.
Nothing really as it keeps my hands safe and intact with regular use

Excellent moisturizing hand cream…

I’ve always been a fan of using moisturizing creams to protect my hand from drying. Before, I would just randomly select hand creams base on its scent and ingredient. But when I discovered using Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream, I was convinced to stop using other hand creams and swore by it. Even though this cream is fragrance-free, I still love it because of its good moisturizing effect. A small dab of this cream is enough to keep my hands moisturized and nourished. I would definitely recommend this product.
handy, since it comes in small easy tube.
a little greasy though.