Skull Shaver Pitbull Head and Face Shaver Gold

Skull Shaver Pitbull Head and Face Shaver Gold

See the Best Men's Electric Shavers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Skull Shaver Pitbull Head and Face Shaver Gold? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Razor BurnYes (0) · No (1)
  • Shave Closeness
  • Battery Life
  • Wet Shave
  • Dry Shave
Stephen Hinder
Stephen HinderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Surprised, it's that good

Purchased in January 2021 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $285.00.

Tam Elabbasi
Tam ElabbasiBrisbane

This is a head and face shaver for bald people.

Skull shaver by Pitbull worth the money if you want a bald head cut. I was a bit hesitant at first and ordered after I read reviews. I received the unit is and found it was well built, easy to use, clean and works as described. It come very close to a bald cut and I am very satisfied. I will be trying on my face as well. The reason for 4 out of 5 is two reasons. 1. It comes with an EU plug but you charge with USB and secondly batter life could be better. I only get about 3 full cuts and again minor. Saves me money at a barber ! Worth a buy try Amazon for price comparisons.