Skyscanner

Thanks skyscanner for sorting my issue

Thanks for sorting out my issue from my trip. I finally received $150 and email from them. It was mission to contact my trip but because of skyscanner I received my money that was extra charged from me

One for Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to look into

I went through Skyscanner.au website which showed Australian flag in colour and next to it USD in shaded out grey. I booked Australian domestic travel for elderly parents and selected Trip.com to go through. At no stage in the booking process did it state that the $ on either the Skyscanner comparison page or Trip.com was in USD. It was only when I finished the transaction and received the booking documentation that it states the amount paid is in USD. This is deceptive and misleading conduct by both Skyscanner and Trip.com which they state is their partner, particularly given the significant exchange rate differences. I will be contacting the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to investigate.

Great comparison website

Always look at skyscanner to find my flights not just from my home town of Brisbane but also from places we are travelling to if we think we may have a quick flight to somewhere else from our holiday destination.

Booking Type Flights

Skyscanner not any responsibility for booking-Fraud online search engine

Dear All,
Please dont book through skyscanner, wego, depkey.com webstes. I have been booked ticket through skyscanner and ticket amount they refunded. Still not refunded my cash and skyscanner is telling they are only search engines they dont have any idea about refund. Then how we can believe these kind of websites. SO kindly dont book through these type of idiot online booking agents. Share maximum as well....Already given case against them in kuwait civil aviation and India..Fraud companies...Your amount will be lost...May be they will show you less price but they will cancel your tickets with out any intimation....fraud companies.....

Debit Fee rip off

I booked a flight on line with Travelgenio ( based in Spain with english speaking tele reps)
the promoted fare price was $634 all inclusive and isted on each page of the booking process
when debit card was selected the fare rose to $679,
I rang the contact line a Melbourne number routed to Spain (english speaking rep on the line)
no authority to refer or any authority to address the complaint only to say the only option is to cancell the flight

Booking Type Flights

Best variety of deals and prices

Used Skyscanner many times, always get the best prices compared to other sites, was always able to actually book and use those fares. Multiple destinations are also supported. Highly recommended.

Ripped off big time - Do Not Use

I flight was requested to price in New Zealand dollars.
The website priced it in $.
At no point did it specific a different currency.
Then when the credit card was charged I was charged nearly NZD $100 extra as it was proceed in USD.
Both websites refused to respond.
Do not use.
Ok to compare prices. Then book directly on airlines website

Trip Completed Yes

Beware of the travel agents they use.

My friend and I were left stranded on 30th June 2019 at Genoa airport in Italy by an airline called Blue Panorama booked by agent kiwi.com on skyscanner. Never again. They are not refunding our cancelled flights.

Booking Type Flights
Skyscanner do not vet the travel agents they offer you. There are dodgy ones like kiwi.com who are allowed to operate on skyscanner and people are losing their money with cancell ed flights not being refunded. Will never use skyscanner again for the stress it's caused me when things go wrong and there is no way to contact them directly with your complaint and recourse.

Booking with Trip.com and Skyscanner not reliable you can lose full airfare and can't travel

We were not allowed boarding by Malindo Airline and lost full paid airfare because one Australian Passport was expiring in 5 months after booking the family holiday using Skyscanner and Trip.com. We still don't know why Trip.com is collecting all passport details including passport number, issue and expiry dates at time of booking but not using these passport details for actual travel booking. If you rely on them like us you will be disappointed at the Airport.

Don’t trust this website

I was almost loosing my full money. After booking I got an email from kiwi that you will get confirmation in 4 hours. but I blocked my credit card immediately after reading the review of kiwi. Sky scanner redirected me to kiwi after booking the ticket.

Reason for the Beskjet Fiasco

They recommended Bestjet without proper due diligence or compliance checks of the company. Company went bankrupt and has potentially lost travel costs of up to 80,000 australians. Terrible service if you put your hard earned money in their recommendations.

not consistent

I usually have no issues with Skyscanner however please be aware when going into the deal the price changes, even when booked with the airline directly. The price said my total flights were AUD 292 however changed when I went in to the deal (See picture). The deal was booked directly with the airline too and not another third party online company. If the airline is not in your local currency too you will be charged a pretty average conversion rate too. It charged 89.50 GBP and 81.96 GBP 171.46 which converted to over $320 AUD (Yes only $30 difference however this is 10% discrepancy. Not particularly happy however the booking has been done now - Would like Skyscanner to please contact me to confirm what has happened.

I Love Skyscanner!

I Love Skyscanner and always use it whenever I need to book a flight. It is very easy to use and is often cheaper than booking with an airline. You don't need to compare prices etc as Skyscanner does all the hard work for you. I always find the cheapest prices by using Skyscanner. Thank you Skyscanner, you're the best!

Booking Type Flights

Easy to use and always cheaper.

Skyscanner very Easy to use and always cheaper than the airline. Easy to book and have many choices no hidden fees. So happy thank you and thank you so much

Skyscanner is great

Very good prices for flights, car hire and hotels. Never had any problems with it. Easy web site to use. No hidden costs. Flight cost updates by email is very useful. Will keep using.

Booking Type Car Hire and Flights

Spot on!

Skyscanner is very easy to work out the types of flights and their costs. It shows many available flights and the costs are often cheaper than the airline internet ones. Thankyou so much! I constantly use it.

Booking Type Flights

Go to flight search engine

Easy to use and always cheaper than the airline. Easy to book and no hidden fees. Has most of the major airlines and easy to filter your choices. Will continue to use for all flight bookings. Easy to save and get updates.

Booking Type Car Hire and Flights
Hey Ian, Thanks for your review. We're happy to know you've found the search engine so useful--happy travels :) - Chantae

So quick to find

Very easy to find deals and specials Flights and hotels. I have been booking my flights through Skyscanner website. I’m happy there’s Skyscanner Australia I never had any issues booking this website.

Booking Type Flights and Visa
Hey Tess, We're happy to know you are enjoying Skyscanner's flight search features! Thanks for taking the time to leave us five stars. Best, Chantae

I love Skyscanner

I love Skyscanner, I am on there every week .... booking flights, looking at flights to book or just dreaming about future trips. thank you Skyscanner. I will continue to use you as you are the best I have found

Booking Type Flights
Hi Susan, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy to hear that you find Skyscanner useful for booking flights. Best, Chantae

Fares quoted are not available

Tried to book a fare 3 times with 3 different agents and every time I went to book the fare I was told "That fare is no longer available". The site is a total waste of time as it is full of false advertising.

Booking Type Flights
Hey Christopher, I'm sorry that you've had a tough time booking the flights you wanted. Could you please let our Help Team know about this along with the flight details you were trying to purchase? Please reach us at: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new? Best, Chantae

I have recently booked flights, as I regularly do through Skyscanner and discovered that the advertised specific flight times had changed on one of the three sectors after booking. This caused some dismay because my wife is travelling with me, however, returning earlier than me, hence two different bookings and I had to pay an additional $400 to have the departing time on one of the sectors changed to match my wife's booking. Could you advise whether this is false advertising as the company involved is taking no responsibility and I cannot contact Skyscanner through the feedback section as my computer will not allow me to go there and there is no phone number or email address that I can contact from Australia.

i searched for flight through Skyscanner and took me to fly365.com website for booking then I went through the process and put all my details including credit card number etc, so when I pressed the button to transfer the money at the end a message came out , says this flight is not longer available. so i am worried about my credit card details that i already put it fly365.com website . has anyone had same experience like this? Thanks.
If no funds were deducted then your card details cannot be share this is covered in the AML codeDont book through skyscanner, wego, depkey websites. Actually i have booked my ticket through skyscanner. during booking it will be goes to depkey.com website and the booking has been completed. The ticket was issued by ethihad airways also. But before travelling i just reenter my PNR number and i identified that the ticket they cancelled and return back my money to them. Still i didnt received my money from skyscanner and depkey. Skyscanner is telling they are only search engines they will not be refund. If they are only search engines how we can believe these websites. I lost around 4000 usd. It happens on July 2019 still they didnt tale action. So i kindly requesting all of the passengers dont book through these kind of fraud websites better to go through travel agents. If anybody need more details you can message me below mail id. Santhoshppy@gmail.comthanks everyone for reply

Will the flights from Williamtown nsw to Auckland in February be in operation.Many Thanks