Skyscanner

• Trip Completed Yes (30) · No (67)
  • Price Accuracy

Jenna

Jennamelbourne

Contacting Sky Scanner for Assistance in Refund due to COVID 19

I do not recommend Sky Scanner for booking your flights. By all means use this search engine to find flights but book with the airlines directly. Contacting anyone from Sky Scanner for assistance with a refund for tickets bought through this company is absolutely useless. DO NOT BOOK THROUGH SKY SCANNER

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SkyScanner Now Dodgy!!!!

I have now booked two flights using sky scanner in the last two months and both have ended up go to two dodgy companies BravoFly and eSky.com. DON'T use them!

Robert S.

Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Skyscanner is happy to promote any company even gotogate

booked a flight using skyscanner, it took me to gotogate to book a flight with qatar airways. skyscanner made gotogate look great showing 4-5 stars.
Flight was cancelled by qatar, gotogate requested permission to refund, i gave this the same day, more than 2 months on qatar are saying gotogate haven't requested a refund, yet gotogate are telling me it's with qatar!! more annoyingly every website i look at is rating gotogate at 1 star and so many extremely bad reviews yet skyscanner is still showing 4.5 stars for gotogate. like other reviews on here gotogate customer service is extremely poor, hard to get through, long waits, cut off, hard to understand and goes nowehere.
i can't see how skyscanner is promoting this company so highly!!

Sajid Javed

Sajid JavedVictoria

They got scam websites

They have kiwi.com on there site which is a scam website, takes money for flights and never refund. Skyscanner don't help or do anything about it. It's been almost 3 months I am waiting for my refund from kiwi.com.

Elle M.

Elle M.Western Australia

DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!

Skyscanner directed me to use GOTOGATE!!

This was the worst decision I have ever made! Do not use skyscanner as they are only in it for the monies and probably a part of a huge scam!

Was over $2000 AUD in flights that were canceled due to COVID no refund no flight credit no communication even after trying to contact them numerous times all I get is people in India refusing to help me.

Save your time and money and go through a trusted company and avoid both these companies like the plague!!!!

Usually without problem; they are helpful even when a 3rd party portal tries to scam you

Do not use skyscammer!

Would rate 0 stars if possible

Grant L.

Grant L.Sydney, NSW

Lost $1,000 beware!

I booked a flight through Skyscanner in early February 2020 flying Air Canada Lax-Montreal return in July 20’. Covid 19 messed up the plans as we all know and I went back to Skyscanner for a refund or credit which Air Canada were offering. After many hours of phone calls and emails speaking to various customer service reps, I was partially refunded (presumably they deducted the tax) for my flight LAX - Montreal but NOT the return leg! They said I could change the flight date only and could not have a refund for Montreal -LAX!! What use is a return flight from a place I’m no longer flying to??
Paid $1,688 and was refunded $675, lost $1,013. Beware of this “online travel agent”.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Skyscanner sucks!!!

Never using Skyscanner again. I booked 3 tickets from Perth to Bali for June and because of covid it got canceled. I paid $998.02 for my tickets and received $680.58 in return so I lose out $317.44! For what! Don’t tell me your crap story of fees for whatever. That’s absolute rubbish not happy!!! Scammers

Past customer

Past customerFar North Queensland, QLD

Can't be trusted

Hy

HyMACQUARIE

Worst website ever for travel bookings!

Did not refund flight due to covid flight booked for airasia flight. Been waiting for five months since. Rang air asia and need to go through them for refund. Spend 2 hours each time on hold on phone. Will never use them. Hope they go bankrupt. Operator was rude and said will refund and never did. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

sianne

sianneHobart, TAS

Scammers!!!! Do Not Use!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used Skyscanner to book flights for March 2020 through Travelgenio. My flights were cancelled due to covid 19 which is totally understandable. But 5 months later I am still trying to get a refund or an open ticket to use at a later date.

Skyscanner and their agents are happy to take your money and then ignore you.

Save yourself time and money and please Do Not Use Skyscanner!!!! Im sure Skyscanner will leave a comment below asking me to contact them and that they will look into it but i can tell you right now, once i email them they will tell me Im not eligible for a refund or they will completely ignore it.

Find out how Skyscanner compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Skyscanner is legit but...

Craig F.

Craig F.

Refund for cancelled air tickets

Flights in April 2020 was cancelled due to the covid - 19 - We are awaiting our refund from Skyscanner for almost three months - I want to know when I will receive my money -

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Craig, Thank you for getting in touch. Our bookings team would like to take a closer look at your flights regarding your refund. Can you kindly reach out to us with your details at: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new?
Best,
Chantae

John C.

John C.South East Queensland, QLD

sky scanner get rid of gotogate!!!

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Don't book with Skyscanner!

My Alaska Airlines booked with Skyscanner was cancelled due to Coronavirus.I first contacted Skyscanner on 21st March & have since entered into a long correspondence where I have been asked to call Alaska Airlines in the USA, I have been given written confirmation that a refund is agreed & is being processed, but after nearly 4 months, I still have not received my refund. I have been fobbed off & apologised to again & again in patronising, generic emails. I understand the circumstances are difficult right now, but I will NEVER do this again & I do not recommend anyone to use Skyscanner for this reason.Please avoid at all costs & book with the airline direct!

Covid cancellation

Airline cancelled our flights, Skyscanner sending us in circles telling us to sort it out with airline, airline telling us Skycsanner need to resolve issue. Skyscanner won't take responsibility, have been no help at all, they are not interested in helping, would never use this company again they just take your money , zero customer care factor