Skyscanner

• Trip Completed Yes (29) · No (47)
  • Price Accuracy
leighdavis82

leighdavis82South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t ever ever use Skyscanner to book car hire!!!

Don’t use Skyscanner to book car hire!!! They use a third party Airportrentals.com who then won’t refund unused days which I suppose would be ok if I actually changed my mind but I was forced into returning to my home state amid all this covid19.
Terrible customer service

Booking Type Car Hire
Ben b.

Ben b.Perth, WA

Terrible

They want only your money, zero support. If you ask them about the wrong doing of their partners only receive empty promise. partners similar to them wants charge you, it is gone for ever, another issue with them is misleading.

abhishek p.

abhishek p.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall not satisfied

JJ dubai

JJ dubaiPerth, WA

Why did they move my booking to BYOJET NOW Where is Skyscanner are they in bankruptcy already

This not fare the just went bankrupt and aend email saying they move my booking to a different body's ..why they move my booking without calling me
I want my money back

Jennamelbourne

Booking

I used Skyscanner to book a Royal Brunei flight from Melbourne to London. The ticket was cheap so I booked it. What I didn't know until payment was that the airfare was in US dollars and the travel agent was in the US. Now, with the coronavirus this travel agent said no refunds but Royal Brunei's policy state there is a refund. If you find a cheap airfare I strongly suggest you go straight to that airline and book directly. Don't get caught out as I did. To add to the nightmare I am charged currency exchange fees on this booking.

Ann

Ann

Corona virus out cry

Booked flights through Skyscanner and although booked on Qantas and American Airlines, both reputable airlines, cancelling the flights is a nightmare.
I cannot understand that the likes of Qantas and American Airlines are not stepping in and making sure the right thing is happening. You can cancel if you booked through the airlines directly, but Skyscanner has NO link, policy or anything to help you.

I hope Skyscanner is one of the companies going broken after coronavirus, serves them right!

Disgraceful!

nadia

nadiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Trusted partner "BYOJet"

umang g.

umang g.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible ticket booking partners

I booked my flights with BYOjet on 12th feb for travelling to lndia on 4th of April. But due to corona virus & isolation period i want to postpone my travel & seeking refunds or credits for future travel. But that company is not responding from last month & i tried everything ...even mailing & waiting on phones for 2hr. Please help me i booked through ur site.

Vikrant MahajabGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgraceful and partnered with Scammers

Hello Skyscanner,
All I can say is you are as shameless as your partner travel agents mainly Travelgenio. I have sent you emails explaining issues and you never replied. Booked tickets with you about 7 months ago and because country we were travelling to has banned the entry all the outsiders due to corona virus. Your little scamming partner will not cancel, refund and reply to phone calls and emails. Such a shame. Contacting you guys and never bother replying. Shame on you.

Vikrant Mahajab

Just submitted again. Let's see what you guys do

siwonBrisbane

Would love to give zero stars

Skyscanners "trusted partner" Fly365 has taken my money with nothing more than a booking made. Skyscanner simply said sorry we didn't know this would happen - contact your bank. Shameless company

siwon

There it is people... The exact response from Skyscanner for all to see.

azra

azraVictoria

Do not use Kiwi.com

Gurpreet

GurpreetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheaters!! Big fat liars !! Allow fake companies to book tickets and after you pay then vanish

Cheats !! Big big liar!! They let many fraud companies on their platform tochop money from innocents.recent example fly365.com.. just do payment after that they don’t know you ... no way to trace back your hard earned money

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fly365

Nadine l.

Nadine l.Perth, WA

Disappointed

I have always used Skyscanner, as I found the website clear and easy to use, but now, two of the businesses listed have gone into liquidation, the most recent one being Fly365. I was fortunate enough to get a refund through my bank on the first one, but I have my doubts that I will get a refund on my most recent bookings. I feel Skyscanner is not doing enough to protect the users of their site.

James.M

James.MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fly 365 liquidation

Possibly lost thousands due to a third party company used through Skyscanner, fly 365 have gone into liquidation without explanation from either company. Only found out after trying to book my seats with Qatar. Could have gone the airport without knowledge of not having a valid ticket. Never using Skyscanner again

Annie

Annie

FLY365 IN LIQUIDATION

Skyscanner, shame on you. Still advertising FLY365 as a reputable company and took our money. Never received tickets and have just posted liquidation on the 21/02/2020. Their call centre is non existent and have no way of refunding our money. No reply to our emails or calls.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

It’s disgraceful they associate with MyTrip

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

having un called for stress

I booked a flight and such a price difference. Initially when I went to the payment it was $414 and it closed on me and when I went on to book again, I ended up paying $490 I even paid for the second baggage option they gave extra $31 something as that was the only option given and does not even show the second checked bag on the itinerary. There is no contacts to call and the email sent hasn’t been attended. Such a big difference in pricing and still no second checked bag provided.. very upset. Frequent user of sky scanner.

Sana
Sana
Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Sana, Thank you for your comment--have you been in touch with Skyscanner's Help Team about this issue? Can you please reach us at: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new? - Chantae

BreeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Airline cancelled the flight and refunded my ticket but SS refused to payback. I'll book direct with airline next time.

Airline cancelled my flight, and gave refund but Skyscanner would not give it back to me. They claimed it was a non refundable ticket even though tiger refunded the ticket.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Bree, Thanks for your comment. Can you please contact our Help Team about this complaint? Please reach us at: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new? - Chantae

Fix name of the ticket

I bought an airline ticket in 2 min, receive a ticket in 24 hours, I made a mistake when filling in the ticket, as I have two family names, put a place in the middle name. I've been trying to fix this for over 10 days and just answer me and I have to wait. I have already missed two dates that have been scheduled for the issuance of my visa with the Japanese Embassy and I am 22 days before the start of my trip.

It is not possible for you to treat your customers like this, when selling it is quick and simple, if you have any problems you will spend a lot of work for Skyscanner to help you!