Skyscanner

• Trip Completed Yes (26) · No (36)
  • Price Accuracy
  • Incentivised Review Yes (9%) · No (91%)

Lucia

LuciaSydney, NSW

Travel Agents don't obey with the airline rules! Don't book with Go To Gate!

Not Impressed

Not ImpressedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best flight search engine.

I always use Skyscanner to plan and book my flights. Always finds the cheapest deals with agents. Last time I even booked my hotel through them as they were cheapest although this was the only time. Normally just the flights

Mag

MagSouth East Queensland, QLD

I do like sky scanner but there seem to be a heavy bias to certain airlines

When I search for flights to Europe from Brisbane there seem to be a strong bias towards emirates and to some degree Etihad. Several searches have recommended these airlines as best options even though Singapore airlines have had less stops and quicker flights. Also quite often it involves flying to Sydney

EvdH

EvdHVictoria

Avoid - half the sites it links to are scams

Everytime I try to book with Skyscanner the prices they show appear fake. Before you arrive at the payment site of any of the website Skyscanner refers to the prices have increased. In some instances does sites are such scams that they will accept your initial payment and then call you to force a further payments, otherwise you are left with no tickets and good luck trying to get a refund from these offshore based companies (in particular MyHolidays.com for example). Just book straight with the airline. Only reason the prices of the airlines seem higher than the ones on Skyscanner is because they are actually real.

xxbecca_29_9xx

xxbecca_29_9xxMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Always have problems

Every time I try to book with sky scanner there is always problems! They reject the payment or they shoot the price up last minuet . I wouldn't recommend just go directly through a normal company

Jesica

JesicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid Yourself Headaches

ASK

ASKSydney, NSW

Simple and quick.

I booked year back on this website. Infact I used this site twice. Never had an issue. My expectation is that if they can send alerts for low price for Christmas or any major holiday, then it will help us to book in advance.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi ASK, Thank you for taking the time to leave us four stars and we are happy to hear you've had a positive experience with Skyscanner. - Chantae

Nari

NariSouth East Queensland, QLD

Booking Fraud

I booked a flight through skyscanner, choosing EDREAMS . I purchased a business class ticket one way. Once I received the confirmation email of my ticket it came up as an economy class ticket instead. I called EDREAMS customer service line and they said I didn't book business class, so I sent them a screenshot of my purchase which clearly shows its a business class ticket !! They still wouldnt accept that. This is a big scam on their part, and so now they are saying I will be charged a cancellation fee to cancel the flight. Beware of EDREAMS!!!

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Nari, I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with eDreams. Can you please contact our Help Team so that we can investigate what has happened? Please reach us at: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new?
Best,
Chantae

ling

lingSydney, NSW

OK for price comparison but not so good for booking

Rubbish

I went to 2 website and typed into my credit card info, one told me no flight anymore, another asked me to wait, I think will have no flight as well, but I have to wait till book from elsewhere .

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey Alex A., Thanks for letting us know about the issues you are having with booking. Can you please contact our Help Team so we can take a look at what's happening? Please reach us at: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new? - Chantae

Shelley

ShelleySydney, NSW

Skyscanner and MyHoliday deducted flight cost twice from credit card

Dimmy B.

Dimmy B.South East Queensland, QLD

So simple and user friendly

My friend introduced me to this site when they was travelling and being a person who never travels, it was so straight forward and easy to use. a 1 stop shop when travelling. Payments are so simple and no stuffing around. Recommend to anyone who is not travel savvy as me.

Booking Type Accommodation, Car Hire and Flights
Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Dimmy B., Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you've found our features easy to use. - Chantae

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Pay more if you don't use this!

Hey Mikef50,
Thanks for the five stars and the in-depth review of our features. Enjoy your trip to the UK! - Chantae

Nima

NimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fair website

I have had booked flights through skyscanner fee times and have not had any bad experience. These sites work based on analytics and when you search for ticket fare they may give u different prices at various times.

Hi Nima,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. We're happy to hear you've had only positive experiences through Skyscanner.
Best,
Chantae

KDEE

KDEEPerth, WA

Terrible . A waste of time

The advertised flights and prices were not available. The adverts are only there to attract you to their website but in the end one cannot book their flights because they don't exist.

Immy

ImmySouth Australia

Charged Double In Us Dollars

Elisa

ElisaCanberra 2600, ACT

very useful search engine

For me, at least one of the sites skyscanner links to is always cheaper than booking through the airline itself. continuously updating pricing. Shows a review of the websites you will be linked to so you can see if they're trustworthy. flexible search options eg trip length.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey Elisa, Thank you for the review and we're glad to know our search features are working well for you. - Chantae

Thushara

ThusharaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New sky scanner app is dominated.by few airlines or give pr iority for fee air lines.

I have tried to purchase the tickets dro MEL to CMB & return (departure 05/11/19 & return on 18/11/19. But only show the tickets with Singapore airline. But love the old app.

Shirl

ShirlDarwin, NT

Great website to book flights.

Pricing was super accurate. Didn't encounter any unexpected or additional fees. Was very easy to compare different companies on this website. Highly recommended very satisfied will use again always. Tks

Hey Shirl, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! -Chantae

Not happyFar North Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your time or money

Not happy

Your to slow, my money has gone, thanks to no help from you