ling

lingSydney, NSW

OK for price comparison but not so good for booking

Rubbish

I went to 2 website and typed into my credit card info, one told me no flight anymore, another asked me to wait, I think will have no flight as well, but I have to wait till book from elsewhere .

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey Alex A., Thanks for letting us know about the issues you are having with booking. Can you please contact our Help Team so we can take a look at what's happening? Please reach us at: https://help.skyscanner.net/hc/en-gb/requests/new? - Chantae

ShelleySydney, NSW

Skyscanner and MyHoliday deducted flight cost twice from credit card

Dimmy B.

Dimmy B.South East Queensland, QLD

So simple and user friendly

My friend introduced me to this site when they was travelling and being a person who never travels, it was so straight forward and easy to use. a 1 stop shop when travelling. Payments are so simple and no stuffing around. Recommend to anyone who is not travel savvy as me.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Flights
Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Dimmy B., Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that you've found our features easy to use. - Chantae

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Pay more if you don't use this!

Hey Mikef50,
Thanks for the five stars and the in-depth review of our features. Enjoy your trip to the UK! - Chantae

Nima

NimaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fair website

I have had booked flights through skyscanner fee times and have not had any bad experience. These sites work based on analytics and when you search for ticket fare they may give u different prices at various times.

Hi Nima,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a comment. We're happy to hear you've had only positive experiences through Skyscanner.
Best,
Chantae

KDEE

KDEEPerth, WA

Terrible . A waste of time

The advertised flights and prices were not available. The adverts are only there to attract you to their website but in the end one cannot book their flights because they don't exist.

Immy

ImmySouth Australia

Charged Double In Us Dollars

Elisa

ElisaCanberra 2600, ACT

very useful search engine

For me, at least one of the sites skyscanner links to is always cheaper than booking through the airline itself. continuously updating pricing. Shows a review of the websites you will be linked to so you can see if they're trustworthy. flexible search options eg trip length.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hey Elisa, Thank you for the review and we're glad to know our search features are working well for you. - Chantae

Thushara

ThusharaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

New sky scanner app is dominated.by few airlines or give pr iority for fee air lines.

I have tried to purchase the tickets dro MEL to CMB & return (departure 05/11/19 & return on 18/11/19. But only show the tickets with Singapore airline. But love the old app.

Shirl

ShirlDarwin, NT

Great website to book flights.

Pricing was super accurate. Didn't encounter any unexpected or additional fees. Was very easy to compare different companies on this website. Highly recommended very satisfied will use again always. Tks

Hey Shirl, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! -Chantae

Not happyFar North Queensland, QLD

Dont waste your time or money

Not happy

Your to slow, my money has gone, thanks to no help from you

Thanks skyscanner for sorting my issue

Thanks for sorting out my issue from my trip. I finally received $150 and email from them. It was mission to contact my trip but because of skyscanner I received my money that was extra charged from me

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Payal, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we're glad to know your refund was sorted. - Chantae

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One for Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to look into

I went through Skyscanner.au website which showed Australian flag in colour and next to it USD in shaded out grey. I booked Australian domestic travel for elderly parents and selected Trip.com to go through. At no stage in the booking process did it state that the $ on either the Skyscanner comparison page or Trip.com was in USD. It was only when I finished the transaction and received the booking documentation that it states the amount paid is in USD. This is deceptive and misleading conduct by both Skyscanner and Trip.com which they state is their partner, particularly given the significant exchange rate differences. I will be contacting the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to investigate.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great comparison website

Always look at skyscanner to find my flights not just from my home town of Brisbane but also from places we are travelling to if we think we may have a quick flight to somewhere else from our holiday destination.

Skyscanner A.Skyscanner

Hi Steve, Thanks for letting us know about your positive experience with Skyscanner! - Chantae

Skyscanner not any responsibility for booking-Fraud online search engine

Dear All,
Please dont book through skyscanner, wego, depkey.com webstes. I have been booked ticket through skyscanner and ticket amount they refunded. Still not refunded my cash and skyscanner is telling they are only search engines they dont have any idea about refund. Then how we can believe these kind of websites. SO kindly dont book through these type of idiot online booking agents. Share maximum as well....Already given case against them in kuwait civil aviation and India..Fraud companies...Your amount will be lost...May be they will show you less price but they will cancel your tickets with out any intimation....fraud companies.....

RaymondB

RaymondBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Debit Fee rip off

I booked a flight on line with Travelgenio ( based in Spain with english speaking tele reps)
the promoted fare price was $634 all inclusive and isted on each page of the booking process
when debit card was selected the fare rose to $679,
I rang the contact line a Melbourne number routed to Spain (english speaking rep on the line)
no authority to refer or any authority to address the complaint only to say the only option is to cancell the flight

Watermelonyk

Watermelonyk

Best variety of deals and prices

Used Skyscanner many times, always get the best prices compared to other sites, was always able to actually book and use those fares. Multiple destinations are also supported. Highly recommended.

Ripped off big time - Do Not Use

I flight was requested to price in New Zealand dollars.
The website priced it in $.
At no point did it specific a different currency.
Then when the credit card was charged I was charged nearly NZD $100 extra as it was proceed in USD.
Both websites refused to respond.
Do not use.
Ok to compare prices. Then book directly on airlines website

Dina LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beware of the travel agents they use.

My friend and I were left stranded on 30th June 2019 at Genoa airport in Italy by an airline called Blue Panorama booked by agent kiwi.com on skyscanner. Never again. They are not refunding our cancelled flights.