Skyscanner

Skyscanner

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Skyscanner

• Trip Completed Yes (33) · No (96)
  • Price Accuracy

helen
helenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They can not resolve issues, just pass the buck

The staff give the same answer every time they call, someone will look at your issues and call you back, but they do not. They do not resolve issues. It is not worth the small savings and i would suggest to airlines not to list your produce with this company as their reputation will rub off on you also.

Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Inept and uncaring

Buy tickets elsewhere !

It's scamsscaner worst service

Worst service scamsscaner I lost my time
Its not skyscanner its scamsscaner I booked tickets this app Melbourne to Chennai that flight s is jetstar and indigo what happened jeststar was asking for Singapore visa its connection flight I discussed and I argued jetstar they won't allow to in I was shocked they asking Singapore visa

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Kristel F.
Kristel F.South East Queensland, QLD

Buy your tickets elsewhere

Messed up my booking by incorrectly writing name on issued tickets. Never apologised! I tried asking them to change it as the airline wouldn’t, given I’ve booked directly with skyscanner. I’ve been thrown back and forth waiting for a month now with the same poor excuse. One agent even responded that my booking is with a different airline. Wow how incompetent! Never again!

Juan camilo López
Juan camilo LópezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Insane

How it’s possible this company play with our mental health , the worst customer service . I’m leaving less than a month to South America and I don’t have tickets to come back.

Avoid Skyscanner And Their Partner Agencies At All Costs

Guangzhi S.
Guangzhi S.Perth, WA

Beware: you may be led to dodgy agents

Skyscanner directs you to various online booking sites/travel agents; some of these agents are so unreliable that they are virtually scammers. The ratings of individual agents displayed by Skyscanner can be rather different from the ratings on productreview.com.au or trustpilot - i.e. Skyscanner makes you feel that you are booking from a trustworthy agent, but are actually are not. I was recently directed by Skyscanner to Gotogate, only to find out later that Gotogate is just awful. In the future, I may only use Skyscanner to screen flights but will not book using the links it provides.

Price Accuracy
Sunil
SunilSydney, NSW

Don’t trust

Can’t be trusted.They won’t look after you once the payment is done .Simply they will say “we don’t look after this or that “.They just want your money and any issue after that’s yours. They won’t even try to help.

Booking TypeFlights

SCAM Company

Sky scanner has interest in budget air and Trip.co which are scam company and Sky scanner would recommend only scam company with highest review.
Book with them and you will loose money for sure

Ricky
RickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

When I search for flight booking the price was quite low, and everytime I search for the same flight and the rate goes up and up, in the beginning the ticket price was $981 and by the time when I was about to book the price goes as high as $1460. And when I finally book the ticket from overseas, they just bring down the prices, Can't recommend to anyone, and I am not gona use it anymore. RIP skyscanner.

Ульяна С.
Ульяна С.South East Queensland, QLD

Don’t use Skyscanner for booking your flights, you can’t trust information they provide.

If you book flights directly from them, they might process booking for hours and then cancel it due to a “rate increase” or “seats being not available”. Meanwhile you run out of flight options as they just waste your time and money. Better book with airlines directly.
They were processing my booking for 6 hours (that’s their “escalated” process as I called them up to get booking confirmation earliest possible). Meanwhile, prices went up from $470 to $900-1200. They just canceled my booking via email. Money refund will take 5-10 business days. Don’t trust them with any important travel plans as they don’t take any responsibility (only your money) and don’t to a thing to fix the situation. Customer service was useless and pathetic.

Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst ever and unreliable

I bought the ticket 5 times from their app because they said the fare is different the timing issue and all the excuses. Bought it 5 times and didn’t even give me the tickets and took my money. What a waste of time and crap service.

Dave
DaveHunter Region, NSW

It is owned by scam company please be careful

Sky scanner is now owned by Trip.co which owns other scam company like budget air , Travix. there company will come up as top rated in sky scanner. once you buy ticket you will loose your money. please refer to independent review for budget air

Prabhjyot Bhanot
Prabhjyot BhanotSydney, NSW

Don't buy anything from them

Don't buy anything from them. They try to rob you. They Create so many issues to get more money from you. I lost approx $1000 because of them as they created so many issues.