Slate Super

See the Best Retail Superannuation Funds in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Slate Super

• Insurance Options
  • Income Protection
  • Rates and Fees

Slate super emptied my entire super account balance I now have $0

As soon as I signed up with the fund they totally emptied my super account I can’t believe I got scammed they seemed like a legitimate company but it is nothing more then a scam

Joshua
JoshuaSydney, NSW

The easiest app I have ever used!

Before Slate, I was unsure of my super balance and disengaged. The retirement forecast and contributions updates are great! Shout out to Will from the Slate team. I received a very friendly welcome call when I first joined the fund. It was the first time a super fund has called to just say "welcome" and ask if I had any questions. I will be recommending Slate Super to my friends and family.

Great app!

I've been with Slate for close to a year. The fund is ethically invested and the performance has been great. The fund puts a lot of effort into the experience of members. I have received phone calls and useful emails and texts. And the app is really great. It lets me visualise how i am tracking towards retirement.

E.Orz
E.OrzSydney

Digital and modern super fund

I've been with Slate Super for a couple of months now and thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far. Seemless from the moment I joined - love that you can manage almost everything from the mobile app. There's no default insurance either which suits my personal preference and felt transparent.

Retail Superannuation Funds