3.0

3.4

Phillips A.
Phillips A.

Poor documentation

I wouldn't advice for international residents. The documentation process is cumbersome for people who are not permanent residents or true Australians.
Mike D.
Mike D.

Terrible app bad fund system

Can only use phone app and cannot see transactions. I tried seeing where my money goes and all my transactions but it shows nothing on the app. Don't trust slate with your money.
Carwyn M.
Carwyn M.

Slate super emptied my entire super account balance I now have $0

As soon as I signed up with the fund they totally emptied my super account I can’t believe I got scammed they seemed like a legitimate company but it is nothing more then a scam
Joshua
JoshuaSydney, NSW2 posts

The easiest app I have ever used!

Before Slate, I was unsure of my super balance and disengaged. The retirement forecast and contributions updates are great! Shout out to Will from the Slate team. I received a very friendly welcome call when I first joined the fund. It was the first time a super fund has called to just say "welcome" and ask if I had any questions. I will be recommending Slate Super to my friends and family.
Liz C.
Liz C.

Great app!

I've been with Slate for close to a year. The fund is ethically invested and the performance has been great. The fund puts a lot of effort into the experience of members. I have received phone calls and useful emails and texts. And the app is really great. It lets me visualise how i am tracking towards retirement.
E.Orz
E.OrzSydney2 posts

Digital and modern super fund

I've been with Slate Super for a couple of months now and thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far. Seemless from the moment I joined - love that you can manage almost everything from the mobile app. There's no default insurance either which suits my personal preference and felt transparent.

Michael
Michael

how to transfer my previous super fund to slate super

Slate Super   DM

Hi Michael, we'd love to help you with this. Please give us a call on (02) 8074 1772 or send us an email at info@slatesuper.com.au and our team will take you through the next steps.

George P.
George P.

I have just rolled over my Equipsuper too your financial fund. I'm hoping your support will benefit me in the long run.

Contact info for Slate Super