SleepMaker Cortona Medium Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness

Easy as it comes

I recently purchased a Sleepmaker Cortona from David Jones, the service was fantastic and the Sleepmaker representative was extremely knowledgeable and helpful ensuring I made the correct choice. Can't wait to have a great nights sleep!

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones, Hornsby.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
SnezV
SnezVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cortona Mattress Medium Firm

We absolutely love our king size Cortona Medium Firm mattress. It felt very firm at first, but being a back sufferer it feels very supportive and extremely comfortable.
Even thou we've purchased it from David Jones Highpoint store, I would like to thank Susan from DJ Melbourne city store for her detailed explanation and being very knowledgeable on the product as the Sleepmaker staff at Highpoint store (won't name and shame) had no knowledge of the product nor she followed my enquiries. Luckily I did my research and reading on the product prior to visiting the store to purchase it.

Purchased in May 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $2,165.00.

Sleeping PositionSide