SleepMaker Dakota Deluxe Medium King

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness
Jodie M.
Jodie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress for a good price

I recently purchased this mattress for my daughter who is an athlete, it offers great support and the climates quilt helps her to sleep comfortably without overheating which is important in Queensland.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Sleeping PositionSide
SleepMaker
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to review your mattress.

Sleeping Duck Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Sleeping Duck Mattress

4,837 reviews
Ad
N Wilkinson
N WilkinsonFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect mix of soft but firm

We previously had a Queen Sleepmaker mattress and it lasted 12 years so when we were ready to upgrade to a King we stuck with the brand and couldn't be happier. Our new Sleepmaker King mattress is perfect for us. The low partner disturbance was a major selling point as my husband is a light sleeper and I toss and turn through the night. Mattress feel is perfect for us as I prefer a firm mattress and him softer and the medium feel gives us the best of both worlds.

SleepMaker
Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

That's great to hear, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Dakota.

Other Mattresses

Pete S.
Pete S.asked

Can anyone tell me the difference between the Dakota Deluxe Medium (which is at Harvey Norman), and the ACA Emerge 300 (which is at Sleepy's), apart from several thousand dollars in price ? Are there any reviews on the Emerge bed ? Both are Sleepmaker beds.

Get an answer from our members and SleepMaker representatives

Sleeping Duck MattressAd