Slumberland Cornwall

Queen, King, Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.9

JJ06
JJ06Vic, 3081

Very firm, comfortable mattress, but not hardwearing. Warranty not worth the paper it's written on.

Sleeping PositionSide
Amelia
AmeliaPerth, WA

Extremely firm. Husband likes it, but it’s made my back ache worse.

Purchased in April 2020.

Other Mattresses

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Love the bed!!!

I was a little concerned when I first got it as I like a softer bed as I sleep on my stomach. I am a bad sleeper and always woke up with pain everywhere UNTIL I GOT THIS MATTRESS. It is heavy as people have said. It has stayed in shape and I sleep better and wake up with no or very little pain. The only problem I am having is queen sheets and covers, they all have been too small even though its a queen bed. Im having to buy King. However as far as comfort and sleep goes, im loving it. You really need to give it time for your body to re adjust and sometimes you actually may have to change your pillows aswell

Purchased in January 2020.

Mattresses

Find out how Slumberland Cornwall compares to other Mattresses

Tahlia R.
Tahlia R.Perth, WA

If you want a bad back this is the bed to buy

I bought this mattress from snooze last year, I told the man I have back problems as I am a bricklayer, he suggested this bed. It’s been one year, my partner now has back pain EVERYDAY and my back is worse. He sold me a brick, it’s HEAVY to move and hard on the spine. If you want a f$cked back then buy this bed. Waste of money, put it on the verge for collection.

Purchased at Snooze WA, Cannington for $1,600.00.

Shirley
ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sore back everyday

I have to get rid of this mattress after using for 4 months. Couldn't sleep well and I have sore back everyday after wake up. Change to a new mattress and sore back disappear.

Purchased in August 2019 at Snooze for $1,199.00.

Brad
BradSydney

5 years on, still happy with it.

I'm revising my review because I had problems with this mattress feeling too firm and giving me a sore back, but now it's quite comfortable and I can see it lasting another 5 years before needing to be replaced.

Date PurchasedJuly 2012
NaN
NaN

Bought My Mattress - Slumberland Cornwall

Good mattress with firm support still has a nice feeling on top due to memory foam. I checked a lot of mattress in the market for firm supporting mattress, but found this mattress better as the combination of firmness for support and feeling soft and warm due to nice foam topping. The edges are quite strong. Bought this home 3 days back, so far so good. Hope I like it for a long time!!! Best match for Asians who look for a firm mattress but do not want to feel like a wooden plank when you sleep.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
anticstardust
anticstardust

Excellent firm mattress, very happpy with it

Other Mattresses

SoreBackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slumberland Cornwall

Unfortunately, we have 'not' slept the first 2 nights on this mattress due to its firm feel despite having a padded protector and wool underlay fitted on it. Today we are both walking around with general pains in shoulders and backs. I hope we will get used to it in time.
It looks nicely finished.
Too firm.

stanmiko
stanmiko

What a ridiculous thing to say, based on just 2 nights' sleep. It is an awesome bed and probably your bodies are 'adjusting' to sleeping on a bed that is actually lending your body the correct support.

Mattresses