Doesn't last very long!!

I give it a 2 stars because of how long it lasts before you need to replace the unit. I have bought 2 of them through the home shows in Edmonton and so has my son bought 2 . I really liked the way it cleaned and used it twice a week. I used filtered water and also once a month added vinegar to clean the hoses out. I had to replace the 1st one within 2 years and the 2nd within 1.5 years and the same with my son's wife. I decided to buy a shark steam mop and had it for 5 years now and works just as good. The shark is a bit heavier but I at least don't have to spend lots of money on replacing it.

Purchased in March 2013 for $150.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood

Whats wrong with you people, its a great product

Leaves my wooden floors streak free and dryer than three previous expensive steam cleaners
Water tank lasts for ages before refill is required
Has lasted 5 years and is used 3 times a week
I have never descaled and I use tap water
Replacement pads are expensive
Would recommend to anybody

Purchased in August 2013 for $299.00.

Floor Type Wood

It has design issue broken at ball joint. I have purchased two one for us and one for my son and bot

No, floor has not dried after cleaning takes while and seen marks on wooden floor. I have to refill tank 3-4 times as quickly emptied out. The pads are getting dirty and after washing you can hardly use second time. I have never satisfied with this mop. As I have mentioned these is basic design issue as it is not sturdy very delegate broken within six months.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Missing parts.

I bought the Smart Living Steam Jr. At the Minnesota home and garden show. And a bunch of parts are missing. The Safety cap, Funnel, Measuring cup, Spray cup with round brush, Bent spray nozzle, Extended connecting spray nozzle, General spray nozzle, Towel sleeve. I am very disappointed. Or more frustrated.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Not as easy to use as demonstration

First use with new pad. Feels like I've been to the gym to workout my arms and shoulders. Does not glide like the demo and does not dry or evaporate like the demo. These home show buys, you really get ripped off. I won't buy at these trade shows anymore.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

This Smart Living Steam Mop is a piece of junk.

When you press the pump switch, there is no indication if it is on or off. The lights come on, but no blinking lights.No Steam either. We bought it at the Home Show, so there is no warranty. Do not buy this piece of junk. This Steam Mop is nothing but trouble from the start .

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Don't waste good money

Steamer Bought at Melbourne home show. It was expensive $300+, Brilliant while it worked - worked out about $100 a clean as it stopped. It was easy to manoeuvre, but pad kept buckling up. Had IT repaired, good
money after bad - stopped again after 2 washes. Will have to Google another brand

Date PurchasedOct 2014

worked well...for about 6 months

loved it at first because it didn't leave streaks. however like a lot of people, mine decided not to emit steam any more. I cleaned it out with diluted white vinegar. That didn't help. I used full strength vinegar and that did work, for about 10 minutes then it all stopped again. My daughter bought one at the same time as me. hers died even sooner than mine did. They are not cheap so definitely not value for money

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Great for a few months but no longer

I've bought 10 of them for different homes as well as for family and friends because I was so impressed with the first one, but one by one they all start to have the same problem (within about 1 year). The water seems to create a blockage and then steam stops coming out. I've tried to dry them out, as that is what the person that sold them to me suggested to do, but sometimes that temporarily fixes the problem and other times it does not. I am fed up and will no longer waste money on this item.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Poor results

I was so hopeful when told you could use it on laminate floors. The mop is just 2 years old and right in the middle of cleaning it just stopped steaming! I had to unplug it & wait 5 min. & it started steaming again, though it quit again within 2-3 min. It never left the floor "dry" - it took close to 5 minutes before it even looked dry, and It also left a "pattern" on the floor once it was dry. I'm guessing this thing never got hot enough for the water to evaporate as they claim. Also, it pushed very hard. I'm guessing that they must put some sort of finish on their "demo" floors for them to clean & move so effortlessly. Extremely disappointed and would not recommend or purchase again.

Date PurchasedSep 2014

Works Well and then it Dies

I have had 2 of these mops, both purchased from the Brisbane Ekka. They work really well for about 2 years and then they just die. As I only use it once a week for 2 bathrooms, 1 toilet and a kitchen I do not believe I am getting value for money. Disappointed as I would expect at least 5 years. I think it is time to try another brand

Date PurchasedAug 2014

So far so good!

I hated my new hardwood floors. Always look dirty and footprints everywhere. I tried everything on the market. Saw this mop at a trade show, and went home to try it. My floors look like the day I moved in. Less footprints. Super clean.
Just a little worried about the last few reviews of it not lasting. I paid a good price for it

Date PurchasedOct 2016

died after 18 months

Expensive as only lasted 18 months. During its life time, it worked really well at first and then seemed to take longer and longer to heat up and then it died. Was easy to use weight wise. Strong steam and cleaned well. Have a Karcher now and happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

I have had since 2011 and is fantastic

Old one still going gave to grand daughter and brought new model, best thing I ever brought, use every week and I have large tile area, three bathrooms. Had some visitors recently and they tried and have brought the same steam mop. This mop is the best ever. I would recommend ************* ********** ************* *************** *************** **************

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Doesn't last

Have only had mine about four months., purchased at the home improvement show. It worked fine in the beginning, but just now tried it after not using it for two months and it no longer emits steam! Tried running solution of white vinegar and water as some answers suggested, still nothing. Very unhappy with this product, don't waste your money.

Be great if it worked!

Bought one mop, it lasted 4 times before it stopped turning on. They sent me a new one, brand new outta the box & it doesn't work at all.
The first few times my mop did work, it was bloody brilliant, but I have no faith in this product at all.

Bad Product - Stopped working after 4 times

Don't buy this mop. We used it 4 times in the 1st year and it did not work the 5 time we turned it on. It was after the 1 year warranty so we lost our money. It would not blow steam out the bottom. The blue light just kept blinking and no steam would come out. I'm going to call the company and see if they will fix it, but from the other reviews - they probably will not after the 1 year warranty.

It's A Junk Don't Waste Your Money

Bought the steam mop at a county fair. Used it 4 or 5 times and it stopped putting out steam. Called the service dept. and they said the heating element went and they couldn't do anything because it was out of warranty. Poor service, terrible product. Don't waste your time and money.

Excellent product

I purchased the steam mop 5-6 years ago and it was an indispensable cleaning tool ever since. Used it on all the surfaces to disinfect and bring to lustre all the floors. Absolutely loved the convenience, the design, the performance. The pads are washable, and even the dirtiest ones can be soaked in and then cleaned in the washing machine. Never had to worry about the pad replacement, and still have a couple of new ones stored. Only recently the mop mulfunctioned twice, after which stopped producing the steam: evidently, the corrosion of some internal parts occurred. Looking for a repair center if any exists. I so got used to cleaning with it that now experiencing the "mop withdrawal" and in great need to either repair asap or replace it. A wonderful product otherwise.

excellent clean floors

I have had mine since 2011 and i really like using it. I have used a discaler twice. The tiles are always clean and dry fast. This year at the royal show in Adelaide have just bought replacement pads. If you think you can get better think again. A lot of people i know have steam mop and i can truly say it's just as good as the more expensive brands. This is worth your money.