Smash Barista Buddy

Smash Barista Buddy

2.5

ALJ

ALJ

Some good pros, but seeking replacement

Pros:
- Excellent size and shape for at the desk and in the car holder. It's the size of one mug of coffee.
- The easy 'twist' opener at the top is super easy to use, but poorly designed which leads to the cons..

Cons:
It does not fully seal so;
- Lets hot out very quickly (this is the biggest negative for me)
- Leaks

I really like the size and shape more than others I've seen so far on the market, but it needs to hold the hot in more.

Purchased in May 2020 at Big W for A$8.00.

steve

steveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

barista buddy

It smells similar to a burning post apocalyptic world run by robots. A plastic lid instead of rubber would be much better. Coffee lovers won't like this product at all

Purchased in December 2019 for A$12.00.

Shikkra

Shikkra

Good travel mug but should have made it leakproof

Large in size but still fits snugly in car drink holders, durable, easy to disassemble and clean and dishwasher safe. I've had no smell issues as noted by previous reviewers, but then I'm a tea drinker so not sure if maybe their issue is related to coffee going off

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for A$6.00.

Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Find out how Smash Barista Buddy compares to other Reusable Coffee Cups / Travel Mugs

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best one I could find!

Biggest keep cup I found after going to 4 different shops. Medium take away cups in cafes are 12oz. while most keep cups are 8oz. Youll end up paying medium prices to get a small coffee.

No troubles what so ever - milk smells when you let it sit in a cup all day. I give it a rinse when my coffee is finished and havent had any trouble.

The lid comes apart for easy cleaning and doesnt leak in my bag at work.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for A$8.00.

Sofia C.

Sofia C.Perth, WA

Smells

Have the same complaint as per previous review, the mug stinks. I queried whether it could cope with hot liquids, smells like it's melting and didn't complete beverage. As per previous review won't be trying it thrice.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for A$8.00.

Pra

PraAuburn

Worst purchase ever

Bought this coffee mug from Officeworks. I thought it would be better then Kmart coffee mug but on contrary, it was the worst. Purchases in $8 approx. The main problem of this mug is it stinks terrible. I tried to wash it with every kind of soap but the smell remains there. Did not even used thrice. Just a waste of money.