Smeg 90cm Classic FS9608

Smeg 90cm Classic FS9608

FS9608XS (Stainless), FS9608AS (Black)

3.5

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Sarah

Sarah

Can't beat this for value.

I have been so use to my old Westinghouse 6 burner cooktop. When the old when had to be replaced I wanted the 12mj burner in centre at the front. Not much choice on the market until I found this one. And I find it more efficient to use and easy to clean.

Purchased in September 2020 at Betta Home Living.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is usedDaily

Another concerned mother

Another concerned motherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Strike 3 Smeg

Thank you Product Review. You got them moving on this. 5 year warranty finally sorted. Now...about that shiny ring...

Christine

ChristineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Door Hinges

I recently contacted Smeg to advise that the door of our 18 month old oven was no longer closing properly. I also sent photos to show the problem. I received a response from Steve Cullen (National Service and Spare Parts Manager) within the hour and a follow up call from Smeg the next day to book in a technician visit. The technician Lloyd, arrived on time and replaced the hinges promptly as well as ordering a new seal which was split. I was initially reluctant to advise of the problem as I wasn't confident of a positive outcome but I am glad I did! Excellent customer service from Steve and professional and friendly service from Lloyd the technician. Highly recommended and very happy!

Product is usedDaily
Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Smeg 90cm Classic FS9608 compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Steve

Stevesydney

Poor door design

Purchased FS9608xs in June 2017 only to have the door hinges replaced twice so far. Door is made up of 3 pieces of glass. The middle glass is free floating with rubber bumpers and if you knock the door during cooking, this glass shifts popping the inner retaining glass out and then the door does not close. You have to wait for the oven to cool before fixing and all baking goes to the bin.

Really shocking design and I am not happy.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Steve C.Smeg

Mandy

Mandyasked

90cm Classic FS9608XS (Stainless)

I am considering buying a Smeg dual freestanding oven (not necessarily this model) but live in country NSW (2732) on the Victorian border and would like to know where I can access servicing?

Shepps

Sheppsasked

90cm Classic FS9608XS (Stainless)

We’ve wired in our new oven, the electrician has checked the power is going to the appliance yet it’s not working and the front panel has no lights on.

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Shepps, I am the National l Service Manager for Smeg and I would like to assist with this problem, could you please email me direct at steve.cullen@smeg.com.au with your address, contact details and also scan me a photograph of the rating plate from the appliance. Once I have this information I will be in a position to ascertain what to do to fix this problem. Regards, Steve Cullen

Peter H.asked

90cm Classic FS9608XS (Stainless)

In attempting to tight the left-hand bracket supporting the bar handle on the oven door, we unfortunately broke the oven door glass (window). Can you tell me how to go about ordering new glass? I am in the Lismore area of NSW.

Thank you. Peter
Model FS9608XS
OP: 12337
S.N. 17307556111600460115

Lesley R.Smeg

Hi Peter H - thank you for reaching out. You can contact our spare parts department direct, spareparts@smeg.com.au and please provide the model and serial number as supplied above. Kind Regards, Smeg Australia.

Great, thank you.
P.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare all 2 Smeg 90cm Classic FS9608